Question for the guys who wear heels.

Amanda

I was just wondering, if your partner was female and wore heels all the time, especially for you. Would you still have a need to wear heels yourself or would that desire need be satiated at all?

For me, that would not be the end of my high heel wearing desires. Even if my wife (female) wore heels all of the time, I would still want to continue wearing them, especially together!

It's all about the heel!

Excellent ? Amanda: I have enjoyed looking and wearing heels all my life. My wife wears heels all the time when we're together and not working and so do I. We both love the look and feel of heels. Thank you.

real men wear heels

I like to see heels, but wear them for my pleasure, cause I like it. I also don't find them so important in my life, which means I can live without them and can stop wearing them if I think I should or have to (reason - girlfriend or something other).

GF does not wear hh very often, but I do, so my desire for heels is satisfied. I would not surrender my wearing for another for the sake of the relationship. But it would be their choice to wear heels for me, them selves or not at all and I would be fine with that. If they wore them would I stop wearing them? No! If they wore them just for me? lets face it at some time if they are not addicted or enjoying wearing hh they will stop and the fun will be over.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I was just wondering, if your partner was female and wore heels all the time, especially for you. Would you still have a need to wear heels yourself or would that desire need be satiated at all?

I've often wondered about that, but since I don't have a girlfriend I can answer. I do wonder if it's the lack of heels on women that makes me want to wear them myself.

I'm pretty sure I would want to wear them myself anyway. Heels are beautiful on a female foot, lovely to watch, delicious to hear and intriguing to see.

But the feeling! Oh, the feeling! Eye candy is great but the real appreciation comes from the experience.

Have a happy time!

I wear heels for my own pleasure and feeling.

So it has no link with the fact that my gf is wearing heels or not, except that if she's wearing heels, it tends to make me wear higher heels to stay taller than her (at her request, personnally I don't mind if she's taller than me).

Like most men here, its the pure pleasure of wearing the high heel that is the attraction. My wife has size 4 feet in heels and yes, does wear them for me but, she knows the immense pleasure being in heels gives me and often will select the shoe/boot depending on my mood to wear around the house. In all I now have about 30 pairs my lowest being 51\2" and highest 8"ballets. She is quite envious how high I can wear them and my ability to strut my stuff especially when she sets me tasks. woman are very clever because she knows that when I am in heels, especially the Ellie 6inchers she can get me to do anything and everything but yes, heels are a part of my life and that will never change.

My average heel height is 61\2" on size 9 feet

I bought my wife her first pair of stiletto heels before we were married (2nd marriage for both). She never had any because her first husband told her she had ugly feet, which was totally untrue. Other girls told her they envied her pretty feet and she liked wearing heels. I thought they were sexy and wondered what it would be like to wear them, and she encouraged me to do that if I wanted, and I like it. We went together to buy my high heels. Though she is not here anymore, I still wear heels whenever I can - 12 hours today in 5 in. stiletto boots and sandals since I am just working around the house. Much more fun and comfortable than wearing flat shoes all the time.

Amanda I have always been fascinated by high heel shoes. It wasn't untill a few months ago that I decided to purchase a pair for myself to see if I liked wearing womens shoes as much as looking at them. My first pair was a 4" stiltto heel pump and when I put them on to me that was the most comfortable shoe I had ever worn, I normally wear cowboy boots and have for most of my life the only shoe I own are tennis shoes and I don't wear them very often. To me mens shoes are uncomfortable (might as well wear the shoe box). Most of my boots have 3" to 3.5" heel so when I put on the pumps it was easy for me to learn to walk in them and now I can wear them all day with out a problem in fact my feet are less tired in the womens shoes than when i have been in my boots all day. As far as my wife goes she is a true cowgirl and mostly wears boots but occasionally will wear heels and looks great, even if my wife wore heels 24/7 it would not matter as I like wearing heels I like the fit and feel of the shoes even better than my boots, and if I could I would wear heels every day.:santa_hat:

yes probably because i'd be too busy paying attention to her, since ive yet to meet a woman who'd want to wear heels other than the bedroom and parties, id take her decision to be a treat if she started wearing them more often.

right, back to the plot... thanx amanda, great question ! From direct experience, soulmate loves heels and wears heels all the time outside, so it's an easy topic to talk about. She likes me wearing heels so she's not taller than me - we are similar heights. We suggest heels for each other (with accuracy most of the time !!) and really enjoy it together. Contrast with my ex who never ever wore heels and couldnt hack my doing so at all; splitting up wasnt to do with heelwearing tho... So the answer is: yes, a partner who enjoys wearing heels is for us, a bonus and a common interest to build on and which is a shared pleasure which adds to the flava of our relationship. Enjoy !!

Definitely satiated to a greater or lesser degree. I have myself wondered if the amount of visual and aural stimulus I'm not getting, affects how I feel about wearing heels......

I'm a little competitive, and if I were fortunate enough to be around a woman wearing 5 or 6 inch heels for large chunks of the day, I doubt I'd want to try to compete. I <really> enjoy wearing heels, and over the last few weeks have spent an increasing amount of time walking my local streets (in the evening) wearing them. I'm wondering why.

My wife has perhaps 50 pairs of shoes, 5 pairs of which might be flip-flops, the rest with decent (walking height) heels. [Perhaps one or two pairs that are definitely NOT walking shoes/boots.] As we are getting older, we go out less. My income method and other hobby interests are particularly masculine.

So interesting question, alluding to whether we may be filling 'a gap' in our own lives/lifestyles?

Since no-one can run two scenarios side by side [with/without] the replies are all going to be (at best) subjective 'guesses'. Those responders who have so far said their partners have made no difference to their lifestyles, are perhaps forgetting the positive effect their partners have had on their lives. I'm fairly confident (for example), that if a girlfriend hadn't bought me some high heeled shoes, I might not be wearing heels now.....

The bottom line is, the answer is of no consequence unless you wanted to prevent men wearing high heels, or possibly (and unlikely) want to encourage men to wear high heels. Even then, you'd have to be in control of the 'cause' to affect an outcome. Possible at home perhaps ......

Hey guys, this is totally off topic and perhaps you should start another thread for this.

Amanda asked a very valid question which has become totally buried by the recent posts.

How would you feel if your thread was hijacked in this way?

If you want a change in the forum rules from how they stand at present, then may I suggest a request and discussion in the technical area would be more appropriate.

TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Well back to the question and topic of this thread. I would still wear heels even if my WIFE wore more often. I did wonder that if I was exposed to women wearing heels more, more often, higher, whether I would have wanted / needed to try on the 1st pair. With what I know now, I hope that it wouldn't have stoppen me from experiencing the wonderfullness of high heels. Thanx for the question

Guys I have had to delete over 50% of the replies in this thread as you guys are obviously unable to keep a thread on topic, nor able to see the very reason we have our specific rules in place is because of this very behaviour. If you have a problem or question about the way the website is run/moderated/enforced etc then does this look like the place to ask it? Honestly, does it? :santa_hat: Now, any more off topic posts here and I'll obviously have to lock the thread. Dont you think we have enough to do without faffing about cleaning up the mess you lot make :w00t2:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Amanda, We all wear shoes to protect our feet and the shoe designs can become part of a coordinated look that pleases us and those who gaze upon us. Unfortunately mens shoes are very dull because the last 200 years of fashion has dictated mens attire be sombre to say the least. I am not satisfied with the choice in men's clothing so I buy womens jeans and other items that fit and look better, including footwear. I have discovered that high heels feel fantastic and enhance a persons figure in a way nothing else comes close to. My wife, along with all other women, has a vast array of choice in clothes and shoes on the high street and she makes the best of it. She knows the benifits of higher heels and when she feels like it she will wear them. I would not have it any other way...she does what she wants. I am not the slightest bit interested in changing her look, it is up to her and this liberty is precious to her. I wear what looks and feels good for the same reasons with the caveat that I will be judged critically, as a man, because dullness is accepted as normal. I have never considered her choice of footwear influencing mine. I hope this does not sound like a rant and please note that I enjoy your posts and am very interested in the opinions of others! regards M

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

It wouldn't make any difference to me, I wear heels because I enjoy wearing them not because it's a substitute for having a woman wear them for me. I also wouldn't want my GF to wear heels all the time, I think I appreciate her wearing them more because it's not something she does all the time. Not to mention that they'd hardly be practical wear for walking on the beach! ;)

. . . The one really doesn't influence the other.

Yeah, you're right. Further, I would say the one enhances the other -- I am all that much more appreciative of a woman wearing heels well given that I have a deeper understanding of what she is really doing.

I could be surrounded by a roomful of well-heeled women (oh, Nirvana!) and upon returning home I would have an unstoppable desire to slip on a pair of my own heels.

Have a happy time!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I had girlfriend, who sometimes wear heels. But this is not the same. I don't wear heels because are sexy on legs. I don't put this shoes in "sexy" category and i don't care if i look sexy or not.

I would still have a need to wear heels, because i'm envy when woman is wearing heels and i'm wearing flat shoes. In heels i feel freedom and men's emmancypation ;) . And i look good.

My wife wears heels most of the time since she is only 5ft tall. I do not see any connection between her wearing heels and me wearing heels. I just wish she would accept me wearing heels and we could go out together in them ;) . That would make my day!

She don't know about it? Or she don't accept this? I couldn't have a girlfriend, who don't accept my heels. This must be sad experience.

Well, we have now been married 39 years but when they arrived addressed to me she became very volatile and I had to pretend it was a mistake (bit of a mouse I know) and consequently my heel wearing has only been in her absence. I cannot see her ever accepting me in heels unless they become mainstream men's fashion (and I doubt that will happen in the remainder of my life).