Leg Contest! Vote Here

johnieheel

If your pic is missing from photo bucket, please post it here so we can vote on it. I hope I haven't made to much of a mess of things. Last day to vote will be 10/31/2007. BTW, anyone can vote, Male or Fem.

real men wear heels

I would be happy to vote myself, however seeing I was not allowed to enter I feel I should not vote either.

Andrew

Not making it in time to enter does not mean you can't still be a sport and vote. It's all about fun.

real men wear heels

I think i am gonna shave my legs :smile: Seriously: do you think the succes would be greater then this? I doubt it Poll results so far: 3 votes for Highfeeling. 3 votes for Trolldeg. 3 votes for Lorilegs. 2 votes for Richard Lynch 1 vote for JSpikeheels 1 vote for Rxrenesis 1 vote for Ace sk 1 vote for Legs 1MR 1 vote for JeffB. Statistics from the contest: 38 contestants, 83 pictures total 13.500+ hits in about 6 weeks. Greetings Hans

Add my vote in for Ace_SK !

I think I voted in the other thread as well. There was probably not enough time allowed for voting as some people only visit every couple of weeks or so.

OK. Continue to vote until Nov 30th. Hows that?

real men wear heels

that sounds good Johnieheel. Maybe I can collect a few more votes so i can win LOL. You people are getting ver sleepy, yes sleepy. And when you wake up you will vote for Mr. X, and Mr. X again LOL.