World Heel Meet 2008, London: Sat. Feb. 16th

kneehighs

Guest Loveshiheels

We are planning a chinese meal in Greenwich at about 1pm and then a quick whizz round the shops I gather...

Is there any thing planned for the evening

Is there any thing planned for the evening

Right now I don't know of anything but many of us are in town already thursday-friday and for sure there will be some activitiy on friday evening. My best guess is dinner somewhere and then go out for a drink or two, maybe some clubbing too but I guess it won't be that late because we all want to be at the meeting 10:30 at the Millers.

If you have the possibility to arrive early enough to participate for some dinner I would recommend it.

See you in London!

I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused anyone in the delay of advance planning for Friday night's events. I am extremely busy with balancing other facets of my Real Life (job, condo, another web site, socializing) that I barely have time to take a breath for myself . Either myself or Dr. Shoe will be posting plans for Friday this coming week. Any other events for the meet, either on Wednesday or Thursday, will be up to to the individual attendees to determine for themselves, unless a thread started by someone else besides myself states otherwise. On a lighter note, we are going to break some serious new ground with the 2008 meet. Stay tuned for the most fantastic heel meet ever.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Hallo heel loved people, I have bought a ticket for the Torture Garden party as well. And a seat in plain to Londen heathrow on thursday 14 feb and leaving on monday. So it's now defenitieve. The only thing missing is a bed in a hotel. I hope there is still room in the Euston Thistle hotel. And to share the room with a other no problem. Share the price and share the fun. let me know what's there is A3 enjoy those heels

Hallo heel loved people,

I have bought a ticket for the Torture Garden party as well. And a seat in plain to Londen heathrow on thursday 14 feb and leaving on monday. So it's now defenitieve. The only thing missing is a bed in a hotel. I hope there is still room in the Euston Thistle hotel. And to share the room with a other no problem. Share the price and share the fun.

let me know what's there is

A3

enjoy those heels

A3!!!

Thanks for the update! The email address that you and I used to correspond through was hacked and I was forced to close it. I was literally receiving hundreds of fake emails per day, some indicating I had made purchases.

Unfortunately, the Thistle Euston group rate required that we book a minimum number of rooms for the event, which we were unable to do. Therefore, the special group rate discount was lost.

There are four of us staying at the City Inn Westminster: me, Pumps, Heeluis, and Loveshiheels.

I am guessing there are four of us staying at the Astor Court: iloveboots, his wife, admirer5577, and ramon020

Two of us are staying at the Novotel Euston: Xaphod and Calv

One of us is staying at The Quality Westminster: airwolf

I still don't know where Beeblebrox from Sweden is staying.

Perhaps at this point, the surest thing to do would be to book a room at the Astor Court?

I will keep your current rooming situation in mind though and will contact you ASAP if anything comes up.

Dear friends I think the two of us will be coming up from Bath in the car and will park then use the Underground. We will not be there until late morning I guess. Can we have lunch at the venue? I will have to think hard about what to wear as any serious heels will have to be carried with me. I hope its ok if I turn up only in 4 inch heels ??!!! Mrs Mikeheel :santa_hat: is ok with my passion but I hope she will find other women there to chat with ,as a room full of men in heels might be overwhelming.....dont want to spoil everything and 'freak her out'!! cheers M

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

Dear friends

I think the two of us will be coming up from Bath in the car and will park then use the Underground. We will not be there until late morning I guess. Can we have lunch at the venue?

I will have to think hard about what to wear as any serious heels will have to be carried with me. I hope its ok if I turn up only in 4 inch heels ??!!!

I certainly count on it, as mine are 4" too. Actually that's my favorite height.

Mrs Mikeheel :santa_hat: is ok with my passion but I hope she will find other women there to chat with ,as a room full of men in heels might be overwhelming.....dont want to spoil everything and 'freak her out'!!

cheers

M

It looks like there will be other women there, which I think is a very good thing. Nice to have a balance.

Dear friends

I think the two of us will be coming up from Bath in the car and will park then use the Underground.

You can park in the NCP car park, right next to the venue, its about 15 feet away. Thats where I will be parking when I get there.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Dear friends

I think the two of us will be coming up from Bath

M

Hey, due to engeneering works I will be catching the train from Bath to Paddington. Make sure you find me and say hello on the day!

I have spent a lot of time in Bath over the years.

Nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.

You can park in the NCP car park, right next to the venue, its about 15 feet away.

Being a cheapskate I found free on-street parking within 10 minutes walk of the Miller last year. Had to hunt around for a few minutes though. Don't think I can make it this year.

So did I...

But be careful of parking on estates, they don't always put up signs to say that there are clampers around...

Good point Dr... A lot of estates these days need resident permits, so you may come back to your car to find either a penalty ticket, or a clamp (Most likely the clamp)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Dear friends

I think the two of us will be coming up from Bath in the car and will park then use the Underground. We will not be there until late morning I guess. Can we have lunch at the venue?

I will have to think hard about what to wear as any serious heels will have to be carried with me. I hope its ok if I turn up only in 4 inch heels ??!!!

Mrs Mikeheel :w00t2: is ok with my passion but I hope she will find other women there to chat with ,as a room full of men in heels might be overwhelming.....dont want to spoil everything and 'freak her out'!!

cheers

M

That's great news! The Miller will be serving a full buffet of really delicious food to snack on during the day. You are welcome to ask the manager if he will make you a dish. We will be going to dinner at 17:30 at Tas Ev, a Turkish restaurant and wine bar (vegetarian menu included).

There will indeed be other women present. I will be sure to say hello personally and sincerely look forward to meeting you and your wife.

:santa_hat:

Well, this is good news. But if I park close by I will want to wear some really high heels and consequently want to promanade first, so '15 feet away' is a bit sad !!:santa_hat: Perhaps we will go out later on and 'show off' !! Might even persuade :w00t2: to stay for the evening although this means a drag of a drive down the M4 in the dark (yawn). Looking forward to making some new friends anyhow. M

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

Well, this is good news.

But if I park close by I will want to wear some really high heels and consequently want to promanade first, so '15 feet away' is a bit sad !!:santa_hat:

Perhaps we will go out later on and 'show off' !! Might even persuade :nervous: to stay for the evening although this means a drag of a drive down the M4 in the dark (yawn).

Looking forward to making some new friends anyhow.

M

Looking forward to see you there. We have the Miller all to ourselves for the first hours so if you want to change in there it is no problem, I did that last year. This year I plan on arriving in style with the tube. :w00t2:

Looking forward to see you there. We have the Miller all to ourselves for the first hours so if you want to change in there it is no problem, I did that last year. This year I plan on arriving in style with the tube. :santa_hat:

Me too :w00t2:

Hallo all, I found a bed in the Winrose Hotel, for me the same place as last year. Just a simple single room and breakfast for 40 pond a night. Thats halve the price of the bigger hotels. But no fansy big breakfast hall, in the basement 5 tables for 20-25 people. And no dinner. But who matters I only sleep there to rest my feet of the heeling and meet you all at Sergio at thursday evening, fryday to.... Saterday to Millers, in the evening to Torture Garden. Sunday ...... and monday going back to Netherland. It look a busy weekend but fun in heels, A3

Hallo all,

I found a bed in the Winrose Hotel, for me the same place as last year. Just a simple single room and breakfast for 40 pond a night. Thats halve the price of the bigger hotels. But no fansy big breakfast hall, in the basement 5 tables for 20-25 people. And no dinner. But who matters I only sleep there to rest my feet of the heeling and meet you all at Sergio at thursday evening, fryday to.... Saterday to Millers, in the evening to Torture Garden. Sunday ...... and monday going back to Netherland.

It look a busy weekend but fun in heels,

A3

Fantastic! Thanks for the update. It's going to be nice to see you again! Bring some BEFORE and AFTER pictures of your home renovations too!

Hallo all,

I found a bed in the Winrose Hotel, for me the same place as last year. Just a simple single room and breakfast for 40 pond a night. Thats halve the price of the bigger hotels. But no fansy big breakfast hall, in the basement 5 tables for 20-25 people. And no dinner. But who matters I only sleep there to rest my feet of the heeling and meet you all at Sergio at thursday evening, fryday to.... Saterday to Millers, in the evening to Torture Garden. Sunday ...... and monday going back to Netherland.

It look a busy weekend but fun in heels,

A3

Great news a3, I'll put you up for Sergio's.

Looks like the gods are going to help me again ... I might be able to get there after all ... I'm working on the schedule and if everything goes well, i should be buying my ticket very soon!!! Keep you posted ... P

Looks like the gods are going to help me again ... I might be able to get there after all ... I'm working on the schedule and if everything goes well, i should be buying my ticket very soon!!!

Keep you posted ...

P

Nice to hear. Looking forward to see you again.

Looks like the gods are going to help me again ... I might be able to get there after all ... I'm working on the schedule and if everything goes well, i should be buying my ticket very soon!!!

Keep you posted ...

P

Cool. The businessMAN that I know that wears stilettos. :santa_hat:

When are you going to wear some pumps to the boardroom?

REMINDER: bring shoes to trade or sell for the flea market table

Respect to the sizing is required. Please do not try to force on shoes that are too small for you

REMINDER 2: CHARITY DRIVE--Please remember to bring your larger sized shoes that are gently worn. We will be giving shoes to a charity that supports the economic empowerment of women in the workforce. The charity trains women for job interviews, for the work world, and even supplies clothing to those in need.

Just a quick question.

How do I contribute to the costs of the heel meet? Is it pay on the day ? Is it per head?

thanks

M

Hi mikeheel,

Thanks for your question.

The cost is 7 pounds per person.

However, since the manager is opening the establishment up for us earlier than his normal business hours, it's only fair to tip him a pound or two extra...

kneehighs

I will also be staying at the Winrose Hotel, Sussex Gardens on the night of Friday 15th. I will probably see A3 (and others?) at breakfast, if not before. I've stayed there many times (in fact, it was me that first recommended the Winrose to members) and the full English breakfast is great! Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!