World Heel Meet 2008, London: Sat. Feb. 16th

kneehighs

Sorry If I sound dumb, but reading through the main thread I don't quite see what to do next. I would love to come , with my wife, but who do I book with/pay etc. There must be an overnight stay option perhaps?.

My position is :I love high heeled shoes and boots and wear them out and about plenty... (and wear them out plenty :smile: ) !!:

Fantastic!! :wave: I look forward to making you and your wife's attendance at the 2008 World Heel Meet as comfortable as possible. If you have any questions you feel you need to ask via private message, please feel free to ask me anytime.

Our goal is to make you feel comfortable and connected to others, so if there is anything we (the World Heel Meet Board of Directors) can do to be of better service to you or your wife, please feel free to bring it to our attention.

Until then, let us know here on this thread or in the hotels thread of your final confirmation to attend, this way we can better judge how much food, drinks, chairs we need to order at The Miller.

Current list of Probable and Possible Attendees below:

PROBABLE ATTENDEES

1. kneehighs--United States

2. iloveboots--Canada

3. Mrs. iloveboots--Canada

4. admirer5577--Sweden

5. Dr. Shoe--England

6. Pumps--Sweden

7. ramon020--Holland, confirmed over phone with kneehighs

8. euchrid--England

9. thedesigner--England

10. Mrs. thedesigner.

11. HeelD--England

12. HeelD's SO--Wales

13. dww--England

14. FreeMannWorld--Denmark

15. shakedown--England

16. Calv--England

17. Xa--England

18. heeltoe_at150--United States

19. Mrs. heeltoe_at150--United States

20. Firefox--England

21. Pam--United States, confirmed via kneehighs

22. teanna71--England

23. 5inchlover--England, confirmed via iloveboots

24. crotchhiboots--United States

25. Ian--France, from Jean-Gaborit boots. confirmed for 1 night with iloveboots

26. a3--Holland. confirmed through email with kneehighs

27. Loveshoes--England

28. booty_lover--England , confirmed through iloveboots

29. Cinnamon--England

30. mikeheel--England

31. Mrs. mikeheel--England

POSSIBLE ATTENDEES

1. ChantalTV--Holland

2. Heelfan--England, corresponding with kneehighs by phone

3. altf--England

4. foxylady--England, corresponding with iloveboots

5. gj--Holland

6. Milliesheels--Holland

7. Mrs. Milliesheels--Holland

8. Daan Heels--Holland

9. Mrs. Daan Heels--Holland

10. heeluis--Germany, phone discussion with kneehighs

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Thank you for directing us to the other thread. I can confirm that we intend to come. Kind regards to you all.

M

Awesome! Thanks for the confirm! :smile:

Looks like we are already cracking some major breakthroughs with the 2008 meet. As time gets closer and closer to the coveted Feb. 16th date, it will be interesting to see what additional accomplishments will be added to the roster.

What I'm finding really exciting about the 2008 meet is the total number of women that are expected to attend. Their supportiveness truly creates a "nurturant environment" and I deeply respect their courage in coming.

Although I won't be able to attend the February heelmeet in London this year, I happened to run across an advertisement for an extraordinary airfair sale by British Airways with travel dates to London bracketing the dates of hhplace's 2008 heelmeet. $169 each way to London from 19 different cities across the USA if you book a flight before Nov. 19. Offer even included two free nights at 3 and 4 star hotels. For more information see:http://airfare.travelzoo.com/european-airfare/339259?ptl=done

Less than 90 days to the 3rd Annual World Heel Meet in London!!!!!!! Be sure to see the group hotel thread as the booking deadline is less than 30 days away, for the special group hotel rate you must hold a reservation before Dec 15th !!!! Details and instructions for booking are in the group hotel thread...... david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

If the 2008 World Heel Meet might be your first heel meet, consider this:

• euchrid, made the World Heel Meet 2006 his first ever heel meet concluding, "It was great to meet so many forum members and put faces to the Usernames."

• Prominent forum member Micha from Frankfurt made the World Heel Meet 2006 his first meet. His conclusion was
    "If only my English were better
    To express, that it was great
    All guys on heels - no matter
    Believe me, thats straight!
    ".

• iloveboots enjoyed his first ever heel meet at the 2007 World Heel Meet so much, he is now a HUGE driving force behind the promotion of the 2008 meet.

• Prominent forum member Pumps made the 2007 World Heel Meet his first ever heel meet. He's had many break throughs in personal self confidence since.

Are there going to be any pre-heel meets the week before the 16th? Only, I ask, because that pesky 1% has bitten me in the backside and I have my family coming over from the states on the 15th Feburary for the week, so I might not be able to make the Saturday meet - if I do make it, it will only be for around two hours at best! My apologies.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Hi Heel D, Yes, we will be posting some pre-heel meet get together opportunities here over the next few weeks or so. We (Cathy and I) arrive on the 13th and we will be out and about in our heels that afternoon and evening. What we'll put together are some dinners, lunches, shopping (one day Oxford St and another at Camden Town), possibly a theatre night and some club nights. The heel meet on Saturday the 16th is the big event but we all had so much fun as well at the pre-meet and after-meet get together's as well! Lots of fun negotiating the cobblestones at Camden Town in high heel Boots...it was awesome! david & cathy

If the 2008 World Heel Meet might be your first heel meet, consider this:

• euchrid, made the World Heel Meet 2006 his first ever heel meet concluding, "It was great to meet so many forum members and put faces to the Usernames."

• Prominent forum member Micha from Frankfurt made the World Heel Meet 2006 his first meet. His conclusion was

"If only my English were better

To express, that it was great

All guys on heels - no matter

Believe me, thats straight!".

• iloveboots enjoyed his first ever heel meet at the 2007 World Heel Meet so much, he is now a HUGE driving force behind the promotion of the 2008 meet.

• Prominent forum member Pumps made the 2007 World Heel Meet his first ever heel meet. He's had many break throughs in personal self confidence since.

It really is a good chance to come out of the closet. Streetheeling alone can be a nervewracking experience, but when you're part of a crowd it's just great. And unless you're actually FROM London, you don't worry about meeting people you know.

THANK YOU

While other cultures here might not celebrate Thanksgiving like we do in the States, I thought I would share a bit of my spirit with all the dedicated hhplace.org members who have given their commitment so far to attend the World Heel Meet 2008.

This is going to be an amazing experience!!!

Are there any attendees for the World Heel Meet 2008 who can bring a photo printer to The Miller? Printing out pictures "on the spot" would make an interesting contribution to the meet.

Guest Loveshiheels

Are there any attendees for the World Heel Meet 2008 who can bring a photo printer to The Miller? Printing out pictures "on the spot" would make an interesting contribution to the meet.

Is the Meet at the Miller or at the thistle Euston.

With the addition of Dougal to the Probable Attendees list, we are now at an expected 31 Probable Attendees. Keep in mind that this list will grow the closer to the meet date we get.

If anyone of you has previously committed to going, but at the last minute is unable to attend, please Private Message admirer5577 or myself with your information. We'd rather keep potentially negative information from being advertised in this specific thread. Thanks for your cooperation.

PROBABLE ATTENDEES

2. iloveboots--Canada

4. admirer5577--Sweden

5. Dr. Shoe--England

6. Pumps--Sweden

8. euchrid--England

9. thedesigner--England

10. Mrs. thedesigner.

11. xxx--England

12. dww--England

13. FreeMannWorld--Denmark

14. shakedown--England

15. Calv--England

16. Xa--England

17. heeltoe_at150--United States

18. Mrs. heeltoe_at150--United States

19. Firefox--England

20. Pam--United States, confirmed via kneehighs

21. teanna71--England

22. 5inchlover--England, confirmed via iloveboots

23. crotchhiboots--United States

24. Ian--France, from Jean-Gaborit boots. confirmed for 1 night with iloveboots

25. a3--Holland. confirmed through email with kneehighs

26. Loveshiheels--England

27. booty_lover--England , confirmed through iloveboots

28. Cinnamon--England

29. mikeheel--England

30. Mrs. mikeheel--England

31. Dougal--England

POSSIBLE ATTENDEES

1. ChantalTV--Holland

2. Heelfan--England, corresponding with kneehighs by phone

3. altf--England

4. foxylady--England, corresponding with iloveboots

5. gj--Holland

6. Milliesheels--Holland

7. Mrs. Milliesheels--Holland

8. Daan Heels--Holland

9. Mrs. Daan Heels--Holland

10. heeluis--Germany, phone discussion with kneehighs

IMPORTANT NOTE: There are only 7 days left to make your hotel booking at the special group hotel rate for the 3rd Annual World Heel Meet.....deadline is Dec 15th. See the Hotel Booking thread here on "real life meetings" for details. cathy & david

Indeed! Get your bookings in ASAP! Even if you're still undecided book anyway, you can always cancel later if you decide not to come...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

:wave: I don't understand very well all the explaination of the meeting, can someone would like to translate? :smile: Are there some French people who are going to this meeting? ('scuse me for my English...)

Basically we are meeting in a bar at 10 am and staying there until 18.00 when it opens to the public (you can stay longer if you wish). Most people will wear heels but you do not have to. If you wish, you can go shopping too if you wish. It is a great day out with over 30 like minded people...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

:wave:

I don't understand very well all the explaination of the meeting, can someone would like to translate? :smile:

Are there some French people who are going to this meeting?

('scuse me for my English...)

I believe DrShoes explanation is quite enough but if you want to do some shopping I think it is a good idea to either arrive earlier like Friday morning so that you can shop on Friday or leave late Sunday, or maybe Monday morning. I know from experience that it is hard to leave the group on Saturday once you are there and then there might be not enough opportunity for you to shop.

About French attendees; F_Private from this forum is from Belgium and he was in London last year. You might check with him for further details in the french language. I remember him being concerned about his english knowledge but he did just fine. And so will you too. There are not only native english speaking people at the meet. You will likely find people from Denmark, Sweden, Holland and Germany. And maybe even more countries but this is what I remembered right now.

Hope to see you in London in February.

Basically we are meeting in a bar at 10 am and staying there until 18.00 when it opens to the public (you can stay longer if you wish). Most people will wear heels but you do not have to. If you wish, you can go shopping too if you wish.

It is a great day out with over 30 like minded people...

Actually the meeting at The Miller starts at 10:30 a.m..

We are currently pulling about 33-35 probable attendees. I just received a snail mail X-mas card from Heelfan and at the moment, he does not have any jazz band gigs scheduled for the day of the meet, making his appearance at the World Heel Meet 2008 very likely.

PROBABLE ATTENDEES

2. iloveboots--Canada

4. admirer5577--Sweden

5. Dr. Shoe--England

6. Pumps--Sweden

8. euchrid--England

9. thedesigner--England

10. Mrs. thedesigner.

11. dww--England

12. FreeMannWorld--Denmark

13. shakedown--England

14. Calv--England

15. Xa--England

16. heeltoe_at150--United States

17. Mrs. heeltoe_at150--United States

18. Firefox--England

19. Pam--United States, confirmed via kneehighs

20. teanna71--England

21. 5inchlover--England, confirmed via iloveboots

22. crotchhiboots--United States

23. Ian--France, from Jean-Gaborit boots. confirmed for 1 night with iloveboots

24. a3--Holland. confirmed through email with kneehighs

25. Loveshiheels--England

26. booty_lover--England , confirmed through iloveboots

27. Cinnamon--England

28. mikeheel--England

29. Mrs. mikeheel--England

30. Dougal--England

31. Richie--England

32. Nigel--England, train ticket purchase confirmed via pm with kneehighs

33. Beeblebrox--Sweden, confirmed via pm with kneehighs

34. Heelfan--England, confirmed with kneehighs, via snail mail

POSSIBLE ATTENDEES

1. ChantalTV--Holland

2. altf--England

3. foxylady--England, corresponding with iloveboots

4. gj--Holland

5. Milliesheels--Holland

6. Mrs. Milliesheels--Holland

7. Daan Heels--Holland

8. Mrs. Daan Heels--Holland

9. heeluis--Germany, phone discussion with kneehighs

This is awesome Kneehighs, 33 to 35 Probable attendees and another 8 to 10 possible. Very very cool! Also great to see Richie and Nigel coming out for the meet, look forward to connecting! Less than 2 months away!! Cheers, cathy & david

Oh man, I can't wait. NYC is the greatest city IMHO in the America's, but London. London! Words can't do it justice. (neither can the feeble U.S. dollar ha!) In my opinion, it's got to be the greatest city in Europe, if not the entire world. Can't wait to reconnect with everyone in such a great World Class City. Wooohooo!