Heels and Jeans

tightlevisandhhboots

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have exactly 2 pair of men's jeans--one too small, with 40" inseams, and one that fits but have 33" inseam, with paint stains all over them--I use them for really bad work.

I have at least 20 pair of women's jeans, nearly all low-rise, mostly purchased at www.alloy.com, a few at Delias.com, the now defunct GFLA.com, at talletc.com, and The Gap. Inseam varies from 35" to 38". Nearly all are made with 2-5% lycra-cotton denim or twill. Since I currently weigh ~235 lbs, sizes are 17, 19, 20, or 21. One pair of super stretchy very low rise jeans by Bubblegum are size 15. The majority of brands are MUDD, Paris Blues, AbbeyZ, and IT.

If you're going to go to the trouble and potential embarassment of looking at the size tags of women's jeans, you could look a little closer and see if there is any lycra content. If there is, chances are they will stretch to fit even a man's frame, if you buy them one or two sizes smaller than what straight cotton denim would require. That way the butt isn't hugely baggy on you.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Well, in addition to the bootcut jeans with the 36" inseam, I also have two pairs of straight legged jeans with a 34" inseam, one in black (which I wore at the mall this past Saturday) and classic blue denim. Those two pairs are size 36 and are delightfully snug on me, almost to the point where my panty line can be seen. Those three pairs (I'll add more soon are just for my outings in heels, and when I wear heels with jeans, I like the jeans to be t-i-g-h-t!

;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

As my signature says, I like them tight too. I recently bought a pair of jeans off e-bay that were stated as a 30" waist and a 38" inseam. Which alot of my size 8 and size 10 have been. But when I got them they were a size 4 xlong!!

Well I just had to see if I could get them on. I did get them on, and they go nicely with my boots, but I don't think I could sit for very long, ar do alot of moving around as they were VERY TIGHT!!!! :lol:;)

They were showing everything thru them. I will keep them for the very special occassion that I want really really tight jeans, but they are deffinitely not an every day pair of jeans as the circulation is rather minimal when wearing that pair!

Tight Levis And High Heel Boots (TLAHHB)

The Tighter The Better, the Higher The Better!

JeffB:-) TLAHHB:-) Very tight jeans might be right for you younger fellows and more power to you if you can navigate in them. I have to have a scoch more room in my seat room but not too much. I like them to fit right, look good, but not baggy. Since I have no backside at all, I wear a padded hip and rear panty to help give me a proper look and I have been told that the jeans look good on me. Of course, no one knew what was underneath and that they were girly jeans. They look unisex to me. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I should've mentioned this previously, but on a couple of occasions, I've worn my tight jeans sans underwear and my butt was nicely defined as the jeans shaped perfectly to my skin. While I'm not going to lie and say I've got a nice ass, I like to think I'm fairly shapely. But that's just my opinion! Heh! Maybe I'll snap a pic of my backside and let the people here be the judge! ;)

Dawn - the word is "skosh," which comes from the Japanese word "sukoshi" which means a little bit. The "u" in the Japanese word is silent. I learned that studying Japanese, but it is actually in a good dictionary.

Musiclover:-)

The jeans that I wear have a front zip, belt loops, five pockets, and DEFINITELY are GIRLY.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

:-) I just like somehow different jeans styles ;) And jeans for women fits me better. Sometimes I get strange looks, but most people don't notice.

BobHH:-) Thanks for the heads-up on the word "Skosh". I'll have to keep that in mind for the future. To error is to be human. MusicLover:-) I know what you mean about the fit of girly jeans, and like you say, who knows. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Musiclover and Dawn, I know what you mean about the fit of girls jeans!! That is what kept me in them after I first tried. as well as the styles. I have tried the padded thing a few have spoke of, and it is nice to fully-fill the rear of the jeans. If I buy them small, then i do well at filling them, and looking very flatering in the front as well. But if I buy them so the waist is mor comfortable than snug, then I have a "skosh" or "wee bit" of room for some added padding. It all depends on where I am going and what I am doing. Can't let the girls have all the fun when getting ready to go out as far as looking our best, if not flaunting it a bit! If you all know what I'm getting at! But whether iy is padding in a larger size, or flatteringly tight in a smaller size, I love to look good in my jeans, and sometimes my panty lines even show!!! ;) Thanks all for the input and stories. I just bought a pair of BKE jeans on e-bay, and WOW are they nice! Nice and low, and tight and longggg! Just how I like them!! :lol: That's all for now, TLAHHB

Another most of the day event in my Tight Long "GAP" jeans and my block heel 4" boots. Went from the home to base Exchange for a short shopping trip, then to the auto parts store for some parts for my truck, then to my parents place to drop off a few things, then home, picked up the family and loaded them all in the SUV and drove up to the mountains to enjoy the fall colors and saw some beautiful deer on the mountain gravel roads, then went for a walk with the kids down some trails to the edge of a swolen river, and back for a snack at the SUV. Then loaded them all back in for the drive home in time to have two families with kids over for dinner and then back to the store to grab some dessert, as we were having too much fun for them to leave, then back home for coffee and dessert. All the while wearing my jeans and boots, with hardly ever a glance. When I get in or out of a vehicle the heels Definitely show, and there were a few who saw me, and I saw them do a double take, but that was it. No comments, or frowns or anything. Over all a very good day, even if I did have to work early today from 0500-1000 and yeasterday 0500-1830 to be able to get the time with the family ;) Oh well, hope everyone has a great weekend! TLAHHB

TLAHHB:-) You must be exhausted after working so to get time with the family and then doing all that with them. It sounds like a lot of quality time spent with them and I'm sure all enjoyed what you did for them. Now...back to work to get rested up for another busy week-end. Cheers--- Dawn HH

As my signature says, I like them tight too. I recently bought a pair of jeans off e-bay that were stated as a 30" waist and a 38" inseam. Which alot of my size 8 and size 10 have been. But when I got them they were a size 4 xlong!!

Well I just had to see if I could get them on. I did get them on, and they go nicely with my boots, but I don't think I could sit for very long, ar do alot of moving around as they were VERY TIGHT!!!! :lol::lol:

They were showing everything thru them. I will keep them for the very special occassion that I want really really tight jeans, but they are deffinitely not an every day pair of jeans as the circulation is rather minimal when wearing that pair!

Tight Levis And High Heel Boots (TLAHHB)

The Tighter The Better, the Higher The Better!

Hi TLAHHB,

at first many thanks for your explanation of the meaning of "inseam". I'm wondering why I couldn't find this word in my 1500 pages dictionary. May be it's a little bit out-of-date.

I thougt always that the inseam is the length of the seam at the inner side of the legs. My standard jeans size is W33/L36. Hence my inseam is 36'' measured at the outer side of my jeans. The distance between the top and the bottom of my jeans, am I right?

I'm like you a tall guy. Something between 6' 3'' and 6' 4'', in metric units exactly 190 cm. Wearing flared hip jeans and pointy stiletto boots I need very long jeans. In my opinion it's much more a question of fashion style than of hiding the heels. I don't want to hide my heels anymore. I like my flared 507 levis for guys (the girls styles of Levis are simply too short for me) but I like also womens jeans. Often they are fitting better and mostly they are more fashionable!

Some months ago I found a german internet shop offering extremely long girls jeans http://www.lange-damenhosen.de. Sorry, that I have no pictures of my W33/L38 jeans which I bought in this shop. They are matching perfectly to my pink 4'' stiletto boots :lol:

At the moment I'm involved in another completely different 'fashion project'. Vintage cowgirl boots rsp. slouch boots with high stacked heels (Kate Moss cocaine style :lol:) worn over extreme tight stretch jeans with narrow 6'' trouser legs at the ankles. I know that I'm crazy because it's really a challenge to find these boots in my size :D

nice greetings

micha

PS: I'll bunker all my flared jeans! The widest have nearly a diameter of 20'' (50 cm) at the bottom. At least in 10 years they will be the hippest fashion again. I will never again make the same mistake to throw my boots into the garbage bin because they are out of fashion ;)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Who cares if something is out of fashion. The best fashion is one that works you. Many current fashions don't work for everybody. BTW: There a name for someone who is out of fashion, it's called retro.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Fashion is in the eye of the beholder. As long as you like a certain style, and it looks good on you, that's the important thing! So, go ahead, wear what you like, and don't give a second's thought about whether it's "in vogue" or not! ;)

i totally agree in that you can't let the girls have all the fun! i love my jeans to be very tight so that everything shows and nothing is left to the imagination. i know some of you might have seen that photo i posted in the "before and after" strand, i like my jeans to be that tight. but that is the front of them, wait till you see the back!!! i'll find a recent pic and share that with you here.

here is one example of what my tight jeans look like:

Posted Image

and here is the back:

Posted Image

this pair in particular i have had a lot of fun with. i trimmed them down to shorts so they are cut just above the knee, kinda wish i hadn't done that now but ah well. i have a few pairs of jeans with that lycra spandex material blend and i can tell you, there is a certain kind of lady that is attracted to that look on a man, in particular, a man in really high heels!

As promised, here's a pic of my denim clad backside. Hopefully, the pic will illustrate how deliciosuly tight the jeans I wear with heels are!

Posted Image

And by the way, I had no underwear on in this and the other three shots which you can see on my webpage!

Wow Jeff, you could give w6ish a run for his money!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Wow Jeff, you could give w6ish a run for his money!

Well, thanks, Shafted! I do as best I can! There's a certain....something to wearing tight jeans that's hard to describe, but makes my heart race. In the meantime, here's another pic you might find enjoyable:

Posted Image

Same outfit, but I'm wearing my Payless "Maya" ankle boots in tan. Pretty neat, eh? All in all, a damn decent looking outfit which I'll take to the mall this coming weekend. This past one was too soggy and I was just getting over a nasty head cold, so I didn't want to be out in the rain. But I will be showing off those boots as I feel a weird need to be openly noticed in my heels, something that didn't happen on my last trip to the mall!

;)