Heels and Jeans

tightlevisandhhboots

I wore my 4" black stiletto pumps from Frederick's of Hollywood out tonight. I went to a pub and also to a strip club with two female friends of mine. I've never wore my pumps out before, but I did it upon the birthday girl's request. No complaints whatsoever. My pumps were in clear view of a few people but no puzzling reactions. They were really comfortable, for being cheap PU. Now black pumps...what 's instore next???

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wore my 4" black stiletto pumps from Frederick's of Hollywood out tonight. I went to a pub and also to a strip club with two female friends of mine. I've never wore my pumps out before, but I did it upon the birthday girl's request.

No complaints whatsoever. My pumps were in clear view of a few people but no puzzling reactions.

They were really comfortable, for being cheap PU.

Now black pumps...what

's instore next???

Congrats on that first outing in pumps! The first time out is always the hardest, but it'll get easier from there, and in time, usually a short time, you'll come to enjoy wearing them like I do. More power to you, my friend!

;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Thanks, JeffB. The only reason I was skeptable was the fact that the top part of my foot was showing. I wear my boots (avatar) and for some reason feel boots can be pulled off a little easy. The rationale I have now is not everyone looks at your feet. But there is always that thought in the back of your head. Just baby steps I guess.

I remember I took some pics of these shoes for someone before. Here are the pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Normally I wear my jeans so about an 1" of the heel shows. I just think it makes the whole outfit look better. Who knows what I'll try next. I'm always open for suggestions..hehe.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Canadianbeaver17: Impressive pictures, impressive shoes. I like them a lot! Those pumps worked quite well with your jeans. You did very well, my friend. And yeah, you're right, 95% percent of the time, people are not going to notice your feet unless you wear something that just screams to be noticed, otherwise, you can go about your business with a minimum of double takes, second glances and the like. More power to you. Hope you'll enjoy more outings in pumps in the future!

;)

I can't help but echo what the others have said. Very nice pumps indeed.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

they are some lovely pumps there, nice high heel too. go well with your jeans too ;) i'd also like to thank everyone for their positive comments,confidence is growing. i feel some more street heeling coming soon. may even pop out and buy me some more heels.

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

It occured to me that I've yet to post a picture of myself in my long jeans, so now it's time to correct that oversight:

Posted Image

Here, I paired the long jeans with a black turtleneck and the five inch heeled Seduce 2000 pu boots. As you can see, the stiletto heel of those boots matched perfectly with the jeans which in turn, made me look awfully damn good I think. From there, it was off to the mall where, once again, I went relatively unnoticed, save for a couple of second glances here and there. Unlike last week, I had no encounters at all. I guess that could be looked upon as a triumph of sorts. Heh! Let me know what you think of the pic!

;)

Looks good to me, Jeff. Then again thjat's pretty much my standard mode of dress.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Speaking of jeans and heels, here are a few images of me in jeans and a BCBG military jacket.

Here is a view with knee high boots with a more militant style heel

Here is a look with pointy toe boots, like I would normally wear

Here is the same military jacket with pumps

And another in flat knee high boots, feeling the military thing today

I posted a couple of these pictures at The Fashion Spot.com's What Are You Wearing Today? thread too. Will be interesting to see what they say over there.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Hi KneeHigh....great Look!

david

Speaking of jeans and heels, here are a few images of me in jeans and a BCBG military jacket.

Here is a view with knee high boots with a more militant style heel

Here is a look with pointy toe boots, like I would normally wear

Here is the same military jacket with pumps

And another in flat knee high boots, feeling the military thing today

I posted a couple of these pictures at The Fashion Spot.com's What Are You Wearing Today? thread too. Will be interesting to see what they say over there.

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Hi Jeff,

Very classy look. This was exactly the style of Jean and HH Boots Cathy wore last night.

david

It occured to me that I've yet to post a picture of myself in my long jeans, so now it's time to correct that oversight:

Posted Image

Here, I paired the long jeans with a black turtleneck and the five inch heeled Seduce 2000 pu boots. As you can see, the stiletto heel of those boots matched perfectly with the jeans which in turn, made me look awfully damn good I think. From there, it was off to the mall where, once again, I went relatively unnoticed, save for a couple of second glances here and there. Unlike last week, I had no encounters at all. I guess that could be looked upon as a triumph of sorts. Heh! Let me know what you think of the pic!

;)

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Jim: Thanks for the compliment. I like the look too. I think it's one of my best! Kneehighs: Awesome pics, my friend. The boots in the first pic are fabulous! Have you told us about them before, if not, I'd love to hear about them. Your "military" look was quite cunning to say the least. More power to you! :D

jeffb and kneehigh...both great looks!

Many thanks for the kind words. I can see myself sporting that look throughout the winter months to come. I felt quite comfortable in that outfit, especially in the boots. Now to find some leather pants which I'm sure will make me look even more fabulous with my heels!

:D

JeffB....thumbs way up to you once again!

So have you done this look, or similar recently at your work? I think it looks VERY classy!

Well, that's my Casual Friday look, the only day when we're allowed to wear jeans at the office. My co-workers have found the look quite appealing!

kneehighs -

I really like the look. The military coat seems to go well with everything. I will have to keep that in mind and look around for a longer coat.

JeffB -

The jeans and 5” heels look great. I have never tried the PU material. Is it comfortable enough to wear all day? Sounds like the folks at your office have good taste in fashion.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Thighbootguy: To answer your question, yes, I did find the pu material comfortable enough for all day wear. As for my co-workers, well, they know what they like, and it just so happens they like me in heels! Heh! Here's something new:

Posted ImagePosted Image

LEFT: In this picture, I'm wearing lighter shade jeans with the black turtleneck and the pu boots. The light denim makes the black boots with their spiked heels really stand out.

RIGHT: Thought I'd try combining the same outfit with pumps, in this instance, the Pleaser Seduce 420's in black. I thought this turned out pretty well. What do you think, guys?

I like both looks equally well, Jeff. It most definitely my idea of casual.

I like both looks equally well, Jeff. It most definitely my idea of casual.

Thanks for the kind words. I went out in that outfit (with the boots) earlier in the day. Paired with my black leather jacket, I thought I looked pretty good. And, as is often the case, I didn't warrant much if anything in the way of attention during a stop at Best Buy which was crowded as sin. I can easily go with that look seven days a week!

Posted Image

I must say Jeff. This is definitely the best look I've seen you in so far. Suits you very well, the boots go nicely with your jeans and with the sweater it all flows very nicely! :D

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005