Heels and Jeans

tightlevisandhhboots

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ya Jeff.. I have been real busy of late and may have missed previous postings of this pic, but it's great to see a full length photo of you and put a face to the name "JeffB" at long last. ;) The boots look cool btw.. :lol: regards jim

Since we are talking about jeans, I've included a pic of me wearing a pair of dark blue pinstriped lowrise jeans with my Via Spiga boots.

These are fitted at the waist and have a nice, almost flowing drape to them.They are quite wide and not at all tight on the leg but don't do a bad job of flattering (what remains) of my derriere.

Posted Image

and here the rear veiw...

Posted Image

jim

Yo, Jim! Wassup? Cool pics, my friend! That outfit flatters to perfection! You made it work quite well. More power to you! ;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Great look, Jim! You always seem to pull off wearing heels well.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I just got these boots, the last pair of size 12's in the state!

Posted Image

These are great street heeling boots, as I spent an entire evening at a restaraunt and a guitar center with my kids and a friend and his kids while our wives were out with a church group, and with my longish jeans no one batted an eye.

The next day my wife and the kids and I went for a long drive, and stopped by a very large mall, and took the kids in, had lunch at a really neat place (for kids) that was a Jungle theme, a few waitresses noticed my boots and pointed while walking by, but did not say anything, and we walked the whole mall, and stopped at several shops, and had a great day with no comments.

I will try to find a host to post the few pics I got of my in my long jeans and boots. See you all later, TLAHHB's

tightlevisandhhboots, Wow! I like your new boots! It compliments well with your long jeans too. From the top angle, you wouldn't really know if it were womens boots unless if you took a closer look. From the side, the heel is very subtle and simple, but enough to be noticed. But yeah, you definately pulled off that look nicely, I think it looks great on ya!

Very nice boots tightlevisandhhboots.I think you have a winner with those and beleave they are a good choice for street heelin' guys. ;) btw ..My pinstripe jeans are made in NZ (for the local market) under the brand name "Ignite".I doubt you'll get 'em in your neck of the woods, but you never know until you try.. jim

• 2 weeks later...

Back on topic: Has anyone here given leather jeans a try? I'm curious about buying a pair to see what they're like to wear with heels. Anyone have any experiences with them?

I have several pair of black and carmel leather slacks and a pair of black 5 pocket leather jeans. I like to wear them with my thigh boots but it is not a summer time fashion. They can get warm with no air circulating. I think it is a great look as the boots blend with the black leather slacks/jeans and appear to be a single garment. Often when I see leather slacks modeled they are worn with pumps which also look great. I tend to buy them a little tight and they all are ladies cut. The size ranges from 12 to 16 but there is a lot of variation in sizing of leather garmets. You should try them on before you buy them. To answer your question... they feel great.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hi Jeff, You definitely want to get a pair that is tight to your leg, be sure to try them on with your Boots. I have two pairs of black elather pants and found that a size smaller than I usually take in pants was important. I am not a fan of the bunmching up look above my Boots, I love to have them tight without any folds or bulges. The feel and look of leather pants with my thigh high Boots is incredible. The smoothness is awesome. You will definitely discover that there are lots of Ladys out there who really enjoy seeing a man in leather pants, and the Boots are just an added bonus. Having read and posted on this topic has me wanting to head out and get pair number 3!! With a new pair of white thigh high Boots on the way, I do believe white leather pants are the way to go! LOL! Have fun shopping for them! david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Thighbootguy & Iloveboots: Many thanks for your advice. It all sounds good to me! Then my next step will be to get my hands on some leather pants or jeans. And yes, I'll make damn sure I get 'em as tight as humanly possible. They wouldn't be worth wearing any other way!

;)

went on my first street outing today, was a little nervours but went to a place where there wouldn't be many people. it was so nice, hearing the sound of my 4 inch stiletto heel, amazingly easy to walkin, didn't loose my balance, kept sinking into the ground a little too. found walking on grass amuzing too. all part of the fun i guess. I prefer to wear these boots with blue jeans as the black really stands out, but they show too much for my first outing, so i wore my longer black ones instead.

Posted Image

i wish i had the courage to wear them out like this tho (see below), they're just too nice to cover up!! lol

Posted Image

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

I really had forgotten I had that pair of black leather 5 pocket jeans. I pulled them on this morning with a pair of black leather thigh boots with 4” stiletto heels and a black turtleneck. This was a lot of black so I added a pair of dime size gold disk clip on earrings.

I drove to work and stopped for gas and my morning grocery stop. The outfit hardly raised an eyebrow. The clerk at the checkout is one that isn’t enthusiastic about my mode of dress. She is polite but that’s it. Guess what her eyes went to ... the earrings.

It was a cool morning and that is kind of necessary for wearing leather pants and thigh boots. The combination can get a little warm. I had forgotten how good it felt to wear that combination.

What a great way to start the morning.

booty lover -

Great looking boots.

I have posted this over and over but here it is again. Pull your boots on over your jeans and look in a full-length mirror. If you like the image you see, go on out. No one will care. If you don’t like the image then it’s not for you and try something else. This is all a head game but you have to be absolutely comfortable with the image you are presenting. If you are, people will see the confidence and go their own way. If you aren’t, people will see that too and some will take advantage of your not being comfortable. If you are comfortable with your image, there is no such thing as being caught. You will be seen, but not caught doing something you are not comfortable with.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I quite like this look.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'd normally wear these with either a red sweater or grey Sixty zip up sweater. I'm sure they will also go with my beige jumpers too. The heels are kittens but I like them as they work well with my jeans. ;)

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Hey TBG,

Another awesome Boot wearing experience, cool! Those earings uh! Totally agree with your message to BootyLover, if it looks good and feels good, go for it. As I say, Dress for your Own pleasure.

I have loaded a few more pics at the www link below into the album David in Vancouver Oct 2005, where I am in blue jeans in black elather high heel thigh high Boots.

BootyLover,

The look you have in the knee high Black Boots and jeans is great, you would have no problems around town, if you feel confident enough.

david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

BootyLover:-) Congrats on your first time out in public streetheeling. Like Thighbootguy says---Look in the mirror and if you like what you see---go out in public with confidence and enjoy yourself. The more you do it, the easier it gets, the more confidence you build, and the more fun you have. Walk confidently and build your leg and ankle muscles and after a while it become like second nature. Sometimes even, you forget you have heels on. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!