Heels and Jeans

tightlevisandhhboots

It occured to me that I've yet to post a picture of myself in my long jeans, so now it's time to correct that oversight:

Posted Image

I agree with what others have said....this picture of you truly is awesome! It looks so natural, like those heels were meant just for you! But....that is the point, isn't it? Makes me want to go get some new boots myself, and strut my stuff.

Again, manu kudos JeffB!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CB17:-) What's next, indeed. Only you can show us and tell us what's next. Very nice pics. JeffB:-) I like your full length, smiling, JeffB Avatar pic. Great outfit with either boots or pumps. Good for office or street-heeling the Malls. Kneehighs:-) Both the boots and pumps go well with the military look. I would also like to know about the boots in the first pic. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. It's always good to get positive reinforcement from my peers. And yeah, it does indeed feel natural to wear an outfit like what you all saw above, and it makes going out even more of a thrill for me. Already I can't wait for my next weekend excursions!

:D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

JeffB: Great look. |That's exactly how I like to wear my trouser booties (in the avatar). Paired with nice fitting Jeans the same length that women like to wear them (here in the UK at least) and as you show them ie long, I stroll around without a care. Indeed the other day, I went into town and coming out of the car park, a man did a double take and then had a good look. I asked him if there was anything wrong, no he repled, I thought you were wearing high heels. Yeah I replied, dead comfy too and strolled off with a big grin :D . Biggest problem from my point of view is the speed I go through heel tips. I know metal ones would last so much longer, but they do make so much more noise than the plastic tips. I am not in the game of advertising the fact I am enjoying wearing stiletto heels. TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Jeff and Dawn--the boots in the pic are from the Nine West Fa/Wi 02 collection. They are size 11, 4" heels, have an oblique shaped toe, and the inside of the shaft is full leather. Great for street heeling.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Biggest problem from my point of view is the speed I go through heel tips. I know metal ones would last so much longer, but they do make so much more noise than the plastic tips. I am not in the game of advertising the fact I am enjoying wearing stiletto heels.

TB2

I know the feeling! When I first got those pu boots, the plastic tips that came with them wore out after only two outings, but after having them replaced with rubber tips, I've already worn them out three times and they're holding up fine. So, hard rubber tips might well be the way to go for you.

Saw something intresting in my travels today. While on my way to the train after work, I spotted a middle aged woman sporting snug jeans and what I'm sure was either white or bone colored boots with moderately high heels, say three inches or so. I couldn't get much closer since she was boarding a bus across the street, so I only saw her briefly. Seeing boots in such light shades was startling to me, oh, I know lighter colors are out there, but since I'm so used to black or brown, that was certainly different. I can't say I liked it or hated it, but it was different. :D

Yesterday I was on the train going home after exploring Chicago a bit (incl. finding two paylesses), and a woman got on wearing hot pink pumps. I don't know how she managed, especially since she wasn't wearing nylons or anything, but it was a change, and certainly a good one! She went up the cabin (I was in the back, half-asleep), so I didn't get to say anything, but it sure was better than the Uggs I saw all day.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde