Good Responses From Women: The Ultimate Resource

kneehighs

Hey Zero! Glad to have you at the forum. Too bad we just missed each other as I was in Amsterdam at the end of August. We could have met. Anyway, there are a few other board members from the Netherlands: Jeff (the board owner) is from Weert, Tom-NL, gj, lion, Robert who is very active is from Gouda, jbmajoor, Mike(NL) and Spike_Metal are from Rotterdam, Geoffrey, Dexter23, High Heeled Sub, and raccoon.

Amazing and thank you for telling me the names ^^

Anyway, I would like to join your quest as well, mainly doing my own quest by just walking in my high heels getting as many comments as possible. However, I have started a campaign of my own at gaiaonline.com. This is a place of youngsters into anime and roleplaying games, and most likely very open minded. To them things can't get any 'weirder' and I also started a thread called "What are you wearing today" where I mentioned that I wear heels. Of course I'm going to do a lot more than that, and also I intend to sort of invade fashion forums with our ideas. Ask me anywhere you need me to support your messages. However, I would be more effective once I have pictures of me in heels. Patience is of the essence at the moment, but I'd be glad to participate as well as I do my quest on the streets and the clubs. I'm very honored to be here ^^

If all is lost as it may seem,

in a cruel endless game,

I'd rather live to redeem,

than to die in shame!

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few days ago I changed my Hot or Not picture from one of me in heels, to this. Now I have like 5 double matches. This

orthopedic surgeon works in Brooklyn, is 6'1" tall, and is attractive. She hasn't seen a pic of me in heels yet, but I did introduce the topic:

Me, "...6'1" tall and you like heels? That must make you like 6'5"! That must be interesting...."

Her,"Yeah, I'm one of the tallest chicks out there I'm guessing, ringing in

at 6'1" and also loving to wear heels LOL. Most of my heels are 3", so

that makes me 6'4". Of course I have a lot of various heels, so it

doesn't just stop there LOL. I liked your keywords and your picture :-)"

Me, "I guess I'd have to borrow a pair of yours to keep "up" with you then. Kidding. Perhaps your "dutch" keyword explains in part your height, unless you were referring to another kind of "high"? I just changed my pic so which pic of me did you see?"

Her, "I saw the one you just put up there recently, of you in the black shirt. I like it! And yes I am of Dutch decent, so I guess that would be why I am so tall, huh? And hey being 5' 11" isn't bad, as long as I don't drag out the height difference with heels LOL."

Me, "Drag it out as much as you want. I'd hate to impose limitations on you when I can't stand limitations imposed on myself. I actually borrowed a pair of heels from the women's side and successfully incorporated them into an outfit...."

Her, "...Hahah that's awesome :-) Yeah limitations are definitely not in my vocabulary LOL!..."

Woohooo, looks like pam and I might have some company on our next heel meet!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Anyway, I would like to join your quest as well, mainly doing my own quest by just walking in my high heels getting as many comments as possible. However, I have started a campaign of my own at gaiaonline.com. This is a place of youngsters into anime and roleplaying games, and most likely very open minded. To them things can't get any 'weirder' and I also started a thread called "What are you wearing today" where I mentioned that I wear heels. Of course I'm going to do a lot more than that, and also I intend to sort of invade fashion forums with our ideas. Ask me anywhere you need me to support your messages. However, I would be more effective once I have pictures of me in heels. Patience is of the essence at the moment, but I'd be glad to participate as well as I do my quest on the streets and the clubs. I'm very honored to be here ^^

thats great!!

Maybe you can be our special ambassador to the goth/anime/roleplaying crowd. Good job!

thats great!!

Maybe you can be our special ambassador to the goth/anime/roleplaying crowd. Good job!

Indeed, and not to mention that youngsters are the future...

Of course I'm a very picky person when it comes to hang around with certain kinds of people. Anyway, I will start a thread about the cyber party I went to last saturday... there you can read my wonderful experiences and adventure.

in a cruel endless game,

than to die in shame!

A few days ago I changed my Hot or Not picture from one of me in heels, to this. Now I have like 5 double matches. This

orthopedic surgeon works in Brooklyn, is 6'1" tall, and is attractive. She hasn't seen a pic of me in heels yet, but I did introduce the topic:

Me, "...6'1" tall and you like heels? That must make you like 6'5"! That must be interesting...."

Her,"Yeah, I'm one of the tallest chicks out there I'm guessing, ringing in

at 6'1" and also loving to wear heels LOL. Most of my heels are 3", so

that makes me 6'4". Of course I have a lot of various heels, so it

doesn't just stop there LOL. I liked your keywords and your picture :-)"

Me, "I guess I'd have to borrow a pair of yours to keep "up" with you then. Kidding. Perhaps your "dutch" keyword explains in part your height, unless you were referring to another kind of "high"? I just changed my pic so which pic of me did you see?"

Her, "I saw the one you just put up there recently, of you in the black shirt. I like it! And yes I am of Dutch decent, so I guess that would be why I am so tall, huh? And hey being 5' 11" isn't bad, as long as I don't drag out the height difference with heels LOL."

Me, "Drag it out as much as you want. I'd hate to impose limitations on you when I can't stand limitations imposed on myself. I actually borrowed a pair of heels from the women's side and successfully incorporated them into an outfit...."

Her, "...Hahah that's awesome :-) Yeah limitations are definitely not in my vocabulary LOL!..."

Woohooo, looks like pam and I might have some company on our next heel meet!

Wow kneehighs,

Drop dead gorgeous and and open mind that's great! Best of luck.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Shafted--yeah, you caught that she's an orthopedic surgeon? Successful and professional women are soooo much more fun to talk to and open minded, which is one reason why I go to ONE all the time because most of the crowd there is composed of young upwardly mobile professionals.

Women at style.com seem to be open-minded to Freestyle Fashion. Here are some positive thoughts defending freestyle fashion...

As I said in thighbootguy's thread, "I think some people take an inch of good responses from society and try to strech it into a mile. "Well, I got away with the heels. Well why not tell em about my private fantasies too?" The advance in personal street heeling achievements if not tempered with sober caution can be risky. Then they burn themselves on an individual level or worse, burn "us" as a collective whole. Your alertness to complacency or guard against overconfidence is prudent and a course I hope others heed with haste.

Please, don't go to these fashion forums and talk about anything remotely related to the "fetish" aspects of our shoe interest. It will only damage our credibility! Feel free to talk about the fashion aspects though: designers, stiching, soles, outfits with heels, THE FASHION ASPECTS etc. etc.

I absolutely love it! I adore breakthrough trends like this. Most trends are repeats of history, but this is amazingly wild!

i don't believe that anyone is putting up a front. when i was a young punk rock girl in my early teens one of my first little boyfriends started wearing long flowing gypsy skirts to express his style and i thought it was great. it's strange to hear about, but he was smart and interesting and incredibly brave to me at that age. his step-brother, who i met later in high school was in a creative writing class with me and he grew the most glamorous long red shiny fingernails. he got a lot of flack for it, but that is so ridiculous because both of these men were the most amazing artists, poets, and singers. they saw the world from a different perspective. at this point in my life i probably wouldn't want a boyfriend who expressed himself in this way, or who wore stilettos, because i have become so much more conservative. however, i don't think that men like this would be interested in me anymore either. i would probably seem boring to someone who is willing to take these fashion risks. there are a lot of really wonderful men who i wouldn't end up dating because parts of their lives don't mesh with my life, which i am sure is true for everyone else who posts here, but that doesn't mean we can't be open-minded.

by the way, did you notice on the Niki Hilton Project Runway episode that one of the men wore shiny black patent stiletto heels and white socks with his jeans to the party?

Yeah, I dont think anyone is putting up a front. The outfits that were presented in the photos would be great for my boyfriend to wear. I dont even think he would get any reprocusions for it around here. This is a fine trend for any sophisticated, fashionable guy..*

Women at style.com seem to be open-minded to Freestyle Fashion. Here are some positive thoughts defending freestyle fashion...

I can't seem to find the forum on that site. Do you have a link toward it?

in a cruel endless game,

than to die in shame!

I just thought Id let everyone know that the Payless shoe store in Syracuse NY (northern lights close to airport) has some friendly folks working there.

link below

link here

I went back today during my lunch hour to purchase a pair of high heeled clogs ( the exact one in sandlecrazy27's avitar above) I had seen in the store the previous week. The week before the sales clerk was very friendly and even asked me if I was the guy who called about that particular style (i wasnt, but i find it interting there was a guy who called --- maybe i am not the only heeled guy around these parts)

So today I went in tried them on ... they fit great ... went to purchase and she asked me if I needed any trouser socks to go with them, I said no thanks I wear knee highs or stockings and she showed me what was on sale. I picked up a package of knee highs.

throught the whole transaction she was very friendly and after the sale was complete she said she hoped to see me again and have a great day. (btw was wearing high heeled clogs when I made the purchse)

So for any guys out there in this particular area, you may find this particular store a nice place to go shoping :D

Just thought I'd pass it on ....

Yeah knee highs I can't find your posts either on fashionspot. Did you remove them?

I haven't posted there anything yet. I will once I have my pictures ^^

in a cruel endless game,

than to die in shame!

I can't seem to find the forum on that site. Do you have a link toward it?

Here's the link.

http://boards.style.com/thread.jspa?threadID=772&tstart=0

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

kiltsrgr8-- Thats a great story! Reminds me of my what was probably my very first ever attempt to buy women's shoes in 1991. There used to be this shoe store chain called El-Bee Shoes that had self-service racks like those at Payless. Anyway, lol, I used to wait until like 8:55 p.m. to go in. One day i spotted a pair of black flats that I really liked, but I was self-conscious about even wearing flats then. So with a tremble in my voice I asked the store clerk if it was okay. She said, "if you want to look good, then yeah."

• 2 weeks later...

I had no idea where to put this story, and I didn't feel it warranted a new thread....

Posted Image

black Payless loafers with 3¼ inch heel...

Those were the shoes I most frequently street heeled in. Errands, visits to shoe stores, if I wore heels for the occasion, it was likely to be these.

So fast forward to today, I saw a woman at the train station wearing that same style of shoe! I had to double take at first because I didn't believe it.

But after getting a good look, noticing the style of heel and the decoration on the front...

Posted Image

second pair from left... goodness all those shoes look HUGE

I wanted to compliment her, but she was engaged in conversation with someone, and when the train pulled up, we ended up in different cars.

Besides, I couldn't figure out how to segui my prior ownership of the same shoe into the discussion, so I left it alone.

But through seeing her with those shoes on, it made me think of every single good response I'd ever gotten since I first started wearing heels out about a year ago.

Good reaction? No; there was no action to react to. But the memories that she triggered made my day.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

• 3 weeks later...

Snow didn't stop me from going out Saturday night. At ONE, I met these two girls. After getting some rapport, I used the old line, "my shoes are as pointy as yours." To which the the girl on the left said, "No way. Let me see them!" So I held out my shoe so she could see that I was wearing pumps. Then the girl on the right asked, "no way! Are those stilettos?" I said, "yes." Then she said, "thats soo cool." These girls were 24. The other girl then echoed the same sentiments by saying, "I've never met a guy who wears high heels before." Then the both agreed it was cool. Soon, we did a toast to which the girl on the right said something like, "because we are all glamorous people!" Truly open minded young women there.

Sounds like another interesting Saturday night there, kneehighs. And more open minded ladies.

OK so I went back to Payless today, the one that inspired my other thread in For Everyone. Eastern European and Filipino women working there, not many other customers in. I was wearing a white longsleeved dress shirt and khakis, just having left a teacher shadowing earlier that day. I saw both the black wedges and a pair of white ones as shown above in 13 Wide, as well as some other nice sandals with stretchy uppers in 12 Wide. But oddly enough, the winner today was a pair of skimer style flats (can't pull up the picture of any other shoes at the moment). The Eastern European lady walked around to the back, and I engaged her about how I was shopping the women's aisle because I hate shoelaces (which is true but not NEARLY the whole inspiration). I tried on the white sandals first, and she checked out the fit - perfect! Plenty of toe room and the heel of my foot was firmly on the shoe. I took those off, replaced them with the black ones, and she commented about how the white ones looked slightly better with what I was wearing. So I tried on the skimmers - completely at random - and they were an even BETTER fit! A closed up shoe, that fit me perfectly - how rare! She then told me that she liked how those looked on me best of all, which REALLY made me happy. She said the sandals looked good too but would probably fare better with jeans. At this point, some customers had come and left, and it was just us again. She got to telling me how some men come in and buy the laceless women's crosstrainers, but that they don't sell other non-sneakers to men often in any size. She also pointed out that she hated lacing up shoes as well, which gave us something common to kinda talk about. Before I left, I must've tried on maybe 8 or 9 pairs of shoes, mostly gaining her approval except in the case when a shoe was too narrow for me. So I managed to try on some nice shoes, get a very favorable opinion from the sales lady, walk away with a newfound sense of confidence in shopping there, and best of all, I've found a store that carries my size.

I know, right? I like heels as much as anyone here but I'm developing this odd fondness to all other kinds of women's shoes as well. Reason being is that... well, you try a shoe on out of curiosity, you like it, you do the same a few more times, and eventually a likeness is taken.

Posted Image

for what it's worth, that's the "mind-blowing" shoe from today - very vanilla, pedestrian, boring, what have you - but approval of a man wearing a woman's shoe of any kind by a woman lends to my being comfortable to try out more styles in the future (remember, she also liked the wedge sandals with the rought 2.5 inch lift as well, saying they would work for me with jeans). It all worked so well - I had confidence going in, I engaged her about what could be a touchy issue, I asked her opinion, and I found we had stuff in common (dislike for shoelaces/desire to wear laceless shoes whenever possible). I guess you could say I hit the perfecta!

• 2 months later...

Looks like forum member Heel-D from London is moving mountains over at The Fashion Spot. In response to his black ballerina shoes...Way to go!

^Excellent.....I think you pull them off actually!

Here is a link to susie_bubble's fashion blog. She's from London.

I think it is great Heel-D!

Just like a real ballerina :D

Here is a link to Madame_Mode's fashion blog. Lots of pics of her in heels too. She's from the Netherlands.

edited to add

Heel-D Love the ballet slippers, very courageous of you wearing women shoes, i like it.

In posting a couple of my outifts, I was nearly as lucky as our All Star Heel-D. In response to my black stiletto boots (discretely placed in my pic)

kneehighs...love your boots!

Here is a link to love's fashion blog. She's from Singapore.

...i LOVE those boots

Here is a link to acester's fashion blog. She's from Australia.

I went to my hairstylist last week. I've been going to him for many years and often wear something fun. I've done everything from Franco Sarto Bocca flats to stiletto kneehigh boots, but this time I wore girl's cowboy boots, together with jeans and a jacket. The boots are simple, plain, tan leather without decorative stitching, but have a 3.5 inch heel. It's a cowboy style heel, but consideralbly higher and a bit narrower than men's. Though I had rarely even elicited comments before now, I was hardly to my seat when the young female assistant came up to me saying, "Let me see your boots". I showed them off and she said, "I love those". My stylist simply said, "I don't think I could stand alll day cutting hair in those." The discussion was over, but what discussion there was, seemed positive.

Recently I told a friend about my heel wearing. here's the transcript of our conversation.... we had a LONG convo, mixed in with side comments, and long pauses when I'd nod off lol. here it is, enjoy...

I Sent This Msg (12:42:55 AM): peek can i trust you w/a (sorta) secret?

peekabo0au (12:43:50 AM): i'd like to think im a trustworthy person, but its up to you if you feel as though you can

I Sent This Msg (12:44:16 AM): i mean

I Sent This Msg (12:44:25 AM): i think you're one of the nicest people i've ever met

I Sent This Msg (12:44:43 AM): and its something that i feel is a kinda touchy subject, so i dont discuss it w/just anyone

I Sent This Msg (12:45:15 AM): so at least in my head, what im gonna say is a pretty big deal, though i've found that it isn't so much among other people i know

peekabo0au (12:45:54 AM): is everything okay?

I Sent This Msg (12:45:56 AM): i mean basically, i dont wanna discuss it w/others

I Sent This Msg (12:46:07 AM): just bc i know how people will react

I Sent This Msg (12:49:33 AM): buuut

I Sent This Msg (12:50:05 AM): i like wearing women's shoes.

I Sent This Msg (12:50:07 AM): bang

I Sent This Msg (12:50:09 AM): there itis.

peekabo0au (12:50:39 AM): that is cool because u know what?

peekabo0au (12:50:47 AM): i like wearing guys shoes.

peekabo0au (12:50:49 AM): i hate heels

peekabo0au (12:50:51 AM): lol

I Sent This Msg (12:51:08 AM): well

I Sent This Msg (12:51:10 AM): that went well

peekabo0au (12:53:02 AM): do you wear them out? or u just like wearing them?

I Sent This Msg (12:53:14 AM): I've worn them out before

I Sent This Msg (1:03:18 AM): I mean, I've read where marriages have ended over it, friendships lost, etc

I Sent This Msg (1:05:29 AM): and on the other hand, I've read where wearing an elevated heel can ease lower back pain, which is something i struggle with

peekabo0au (1:05:50 AM): how about mens shoes with heels?

I Sent This Msg (1:06:16 AM): mens shoes are already boxy and heavy to me

I Sent This Msg (1:06:42 AM): I could literally wear the box the shoe comes in and only lose a little bit of style

peekabo0au (1:06:59 AM): loll

peekabo0au (1:07:07 AM): silly

I Sent This Msg (1:07:17 AM): if you doubt that, next time you go shopping for shoes, try on a men's dress shoe

peekabo0au (1:07:38 AM): i know they are heavy bc i bought some fo my dad the other day

peekabo0au (1:08:38 AM): but i know they definitely sell comfortable shoes w/heels for men

I Sent This Msg (1:08:46 AM): hm

I Sent This Msg (1:08:55 AM): i've looked high and low, to no avail

peekabo0au (1:08:59 AM): because my father needs heels for work....he stands all day... so his foot needs rest

peekabo0au (1:09:15 AM): i mean they are not stilleto heels but you can tell they are not 'normal' guy heels

I Sent This Msg (1:09:19 AM): even men's sandals are clunkier than necessary

I Sent This Msg (1:10:20 AM): nothing wrong with that, bc though i can balance a stiletto very well :-X I prefer comfort to style

peekabo0au (1:10:56 AM): lol u can

I Sent This Msg (1:10:59 AM): being an athlete all my life paid off

peekabo0au (1:11:02 AM): i can't :-(

peekabo0au (1:11:03 AM): lol

I Sent This Msg (1:11:05 AM): I've the best sense of balance in the world

I Sent This Msg (1:11:19 AM): want me to teach ya? :D

peekabo0au (1:12:59 AM): yeahhhhhhh

I Sent This Msg (1:13:01 AM): I could put the skill to use:-)

peekabo0au (1:13:41 AM): i dont know what diff heels there are

I Sent This Msg (1:13:47 AM): Well

I Sent This Msg (1:14:08 AM): There's obviously stiletto and wedge

peekabo0au (1:15:23 AM): right

I Sent This Msg (1:15:34 AM): then there's a blade heel

peekabo0au (1:15:40 AM): ??

I Sent This Msg (1:16:07 AM): it looks skinny like a stiletto from the side, but from the back its as wide as the shoe

peekabo0au (1:16:13 AM): oooh

I Sent This Msg (1:16:33 AM): boots mostly have blade heels

I Sent This Msg (1:18:35 AM): then there's the "regular" heel, i have no clue what the shoemaking industry would call it

peekabo0au (1:18:41 AM): lol

peekabo0au (1:19:44 AM): heyyy i just thought of something

peekabo0au (1:19:51 AM): mens dancing shoes!

peekabo0au (1:19:55 AM): they have heels...

peekabo0au (1:26:47 AM): http://www.championdanceshoes.com/index.asp?Page Action=VIEWCATS&Category=3

I Sent This Msg (1:27:26 AM): ouch, prices

peekabo0au (1:27:46 AM): ebay?

I Sent This Msg (1:27:53 AM): maybe

I Sent This Msg (1:36:03 AM): but yeah

I Sent This Msg (1:36:16 AM): theres a store here, payless shoes

I Sent This Msg (1:36:37 AM): they're everywhere in the usa, most carry pretty big sizes

I Sent This Msg (1:37:02 AM): thats kinda where i got "the start" lol

peekabo0au (1:37:43 AM): how long ago?

I Sent This Msg (1:37:49 AM): woooooo

I Sent This Msg (1:37:54 AM): *takes a ginkgo biloba*

peekabo0au (1:38:22 AM): lolol

I Sent This Msg (1:38:48 AM): lets see

I Sent This Msg (1:38:54 AM): goodness there's some history here lol

I Sent This Msg (1:39:18 AM): i musta been 6, 7 or so when i was out with my aunt in a payless

peekabo0au (1:39:32 AM): ohhhh

peekabo0au (1:39:34 AM): longgg

I Sent This Msg (1:39:46 AM): she was real short too, i remember putting a shoe on my foot while she was shopping

I Sent This Msg (1:40:14 AM): and i was indifferent about it, but then again, i looked up to her, so that made it "cooler" to me

peekabo0au (1:40:49 AM): i see

I Sent This Msg (1:41:23 AM): subsequent visits to her house would see me playing in her shoe closet (yeah she had an entire closet full lol)

peekabo0au (1:41:53 AM): hehehe

I Sent This Msg (1:42:10 AM): imagine that, right

I Sent This Msg (1:43:03 AM): and i was good for lining up EVERYTHING in order for her, so much so that she made it a game when i'd come over

I Sent This Msg (1:43:08 AM): timing me to see how fast i could do it

peekabo0au (1:43:21 AM): oh wow

I Sent This Msg (1:43:23 AM): I think she knew I wore em too

I Sent This Msg (1:44:04 AM): but i dont know that for sure

I Sent This Msg (1:45:40 AM): either way, she and i had an awesome relationship - she eventually married my mom's brother (they were dating and lived separately) but then they got divorced too

I Sent This Msg (1:45:55 AM): so with no way to contact her i cant find out now

I Sent This Msg (1:51:51 AM): its dumb though... my mom questioned my sexuality regularly

I Sent This Msg (1:52:29 AM): well she did til i moved

peekabo0au (1:52:31 AM): why? doesn't that make u feel awkward

I Sent This Msg (1:52:47 AM): it did

I Sent This Msg (1:52:56 AM): and honestly, i dont wanna revisit that anymore

I Sent This Msg (1:53:21 AM): she was afraid that somewhere i had skirts, dresses, etc hidden

peekabo0au (1:53:30 AM): did she know about the shoes?

I Sent This Msg (1:53:45 AM): which is stupid bc i left the shoes out in my room

I Sent This Msg (1:54:03 AM): and she saw me leave the house wearing heels etc. many times

peekabo0au (1:54:42 AM): *sigh* i wish people would be more understanding

I Sent This Msg (1:55:02 AM): and i was never interested in those things

I Sent This Msg (1:55:04 AM): ever

I Sent This Msg (1:55:22 AM): firstly i hate laces on shoes

I Sent This Msg (1:55:47 AM): i didnt learn how to tie a neat lace in order til i was about... 10

peekabo0au (1:55:55 AM): lol

I Sent This Msg (1:56:10 AM): i mean i knew how to do a knot or whatever

I Sent This Msg (1:56:14 AM): it was just haphazard

I Sent This Msg (1:56:23 AM): eventually i learned it

I Sent This Msg (1:56:38 AM): but i still dont like shoelaces

peekabo0au (1:56:59 AM): fair enough

I Sent This Msg (1:57:25 AM): secondly, like i said, mens shoes are heavy

I Sent This Msg (1:57:44 AM): the average women's dress shoe can weigh up to 6 oz less than the average men's dress shoe in the same size

peekabo0au (1:57:51 AM): oh wow

I Sent This Msg (1:57:55 AM): talk about disparity

I Sent This Msg (1:58:09 AM): and i know this from actually weighing shoes lol

peekabo0au (1:59:08 AM): haha

I Sent This Msg (1:59:42 AM): and not to mention, all that weight for a boring looking shoe

I Sent This Msg (3:04:21 AM): and i know how to pick a style that would look acceptable on me

I Sent This Msg (3:04:36 AM): i dont wanna wear pink stilettos with a flower on them or anything ridiculous like that

I Sent This Msg (3:05:20 AM): i'm an australian women's size 12 or so, so there isn't exactly a ton of stuff to choose from anyway

peekabo0au (3:05:41 AM): wao big foot lol

peekabo0au (3:05:58 AM): im only an 8 aus.

peekabo0au (3:06:11 AM): i have a small foot for my height

I Sent This Msg (3:06:13 AM): i certainly didnt ask for big feet lol

peekabo0au (3:06:16 AM): im almost 5'11

I Sent This Msg (3:06:27 AM): thats not bad

peekabo0au (3:11:45 AM): i dont know

peekabo0au (3:11:50 AM): im not a shoe person lol

peekabo0au (3:12:02 AM): i have maybe 3-4 pairs ofheels

peekabo0au (3:12:07 AM): thats it

peekabo0au (3:12:16 AM): the rest is flip flops and sneakers

peekabo0au (3:12:19 AM): and slippers

I Sent This Msg (3:16:59 AM): yeah i always felt that a trillion pairs of shoes werent necessary

peekabo0au (3:17:12 AM): i dont see the big deal

I Sent This Msg (3:17:21 AM): house slippers (pic: http://giftshop.csmc.edu/giftshop/userFiles/images/products/120304_shoot/womensslippers5_rg.jpg

peekabo0au (3:18:08 AM): i cant say i own any of those

peekabo0au (3:18:12 AM): mine are fluffy lol

I Sent This Msg (3:18:24 AM): it never got cold in new orleans, so i didnt need to go that route

I Sent This Msg (3:19:13 AM): i kept it simple

peekabo0au (3:21:08 AM): tru

I Sent This Msg (3:24:20 AM): like this woulda been a regular day shoe for me (pic: http://www.payless.com/Images/beauty/045848_beauty.gif

peekabo0au (3:24:48 AM): they're simple

peekabo0au (3:24:50 AM): nice

I Sent This Msg (3:25:22 AM): or an evening shoe (pic: http://www.geocities.com/danielinheels/Dcp_0038.jpg

I Sent This Msg (3:25:58 AM): (thats me btw)

peekabo0au (3:26:16 AM): they're cute

I Sent This Msg (3:26:23 AM): :-) thanks

I Sent This Msg (3:26:30 AM): they dont exist anymore, katrina took em away :-(

peekabo0au (3:26:44 AM): oww:-(

I Sent This Msg (3:26:57 AM): see i didn't wanna change the world or anything

I Sent This Msg (3:27:06 AM): i wasnt trying to bring the 70s back

I Sent This Msg (3:30:55 AM): i didnt always have such good sense, though

I Sent This Msg (3:31:40 AM): when i first moved back home i bought these bc they were $8.99 on ebay (pic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/daniellehh/DCP_0018.jpg

I Sent This Msg (3:32:01 AM): probably one of the dumber things i've done :-X

I Sent This Msg (3:32:59 AM): but i NEVER wore those outdoors

peekabo0au (3:33:25 AM): lmao

I Sent This Msg (3:33:53 AM): indoors, no one home, no one coming home for a LOOONG time

peekabo0au (3:34:04 AM): u'd parade in them

peekabo0au (3:34:07 AM): in ur boxers

peekabo0au (3:34:09 AM): haut stuff

peekabo0au (3:34:10 AM): lol

I Sent This Msg (3:34:11 AM): hahahaha

I Sent This Msg (3:34:34 AM): not exactly, but close

I Sent This Msg (3:34:36 AM): hang on

I Sent This Msg (3:35:48 AM): http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sillystiletto1js.jpg

peekabo0au (3:36:51 AM): they are cute

I Sent This Msg (3:36:59 AM): yeah, just unreasonable

peekabo0au (3:37:02 AM): big ass foot tho lmao

peekabo0au (3:37:02 AM): :cry:

I Sent This Msg (3:37:06 AM): STOP IT lol

peekabo0au (3:37:16 AM): sorry lmao

I Sent This Msg (3:37:33 AM): I could walk in em though

I Sent This Msg (3:38:49 AM): cuz i'm good like that

I Sent This Msg (3:39:21 AM): :-)

peekabo0au (3:39:42 AM): see i have 50/50 balance on each foot

peekabo0au (3:39:49 AM): but i cant for the life of me

peekabo0au (3:39:51 AM): walk in heels

I Sent This Msg (3:39:55 AM): oh my

I Sent This Msg (3:40:11 AM): i think by age 12 i had it down to where i wouldn't fall over

peekabo0au (3:40:20 AM): did it take long to practice

I Sent This Msg (3:40:27 AM): well

I Sent This Msg (3:40:39 AM): spending a good part of six hours a day in a shoe closet

I Sent This Msg (3:40:54 AM): at age 7, 8, 9, etc... whenever it was i outgrew her shoes

I Sent This Msg (3:41:13 AM): then my g'ma, who wore heels a lot well into her 60s

I Sent This Msg (3:41:48 AM): that gave me 2 places to practice

I Sent This Msg (3:42:02 AM): i dont think my aunt knew, but i know my g'ma didn't care as long as i stayed in her apartment

peekabo0au (3:42:23 AM): yeah

I Sent This Msg (3:42:29 AM): so I had ample practice :-D

peekabo0au (3:42:36 AM): lol

I Sent This Msg (3:42:55 AM): thats basically it, i just practiced a lot

I Sent This Msg (3:43:21 AM): diff types of shoes, diff floors (aunt and g'ma both had carpet and tile within the house)

peekabo0au (3:43:48 AM): tile

peekabo0au (3:43:50 AM): oh no

peekabo0au (3:43:51 AM): i'd die

I Sent This Msg (3:43:56 AM): so that's what i'd say, just try it a lot

I Sent This Msg (3:44:00 AM): lol

I Sent This Msg (3:44:02 AM): silly goose

I Sent This Msg (3:44:10 AM): i was 8 years old wearing heels on tiled floors

I Sent This Msg (3:44:58 AM): when i went out, i didn't want the whole shoe exposed

peekabo0au (3:47:34 AM): did anyone notice when u'd go out?

I Sent This Msg (3:48:12 AM): seldom

peekabo0au (3:48:22 AM): so u covered thm

I Sent This Msg (3:48:26 AM): not really

I Sent This Msg (3:48:33 AM): i just dont think people paid attention for the most part

I Sent This Msg (3:48:41 AM): or looked and didnt say anything

I Sent This Msg (3:49:17 AM): the only people that REALLY noticed would be people who worked at shoe stores when buying more shoes

peekabo0au (3:49:36 AM): naturally

I Sent This Msg (3:49:50 AM): and they're the nicest about it, bar none

I Sent This Msg (3:50:16 AM): I could have a diff shoe on each foot, and ask a sales rep at a payless or wherever which one looked better

peekabo0au (3:52:17 AM): sweet

I Sent This Msg (3:52:36 AM): I've found on diff "fashion" sites, like vogue.com that some of the members there wouldnt like guys in heels

I Sent This Msg (3:52:48 AM): but everyday folks who sell shoes for a living dont seem to mind

I Sent This Msg (3:55:21 AM): infact I had one instance where, I went to a store, and as I was shopping in my size (I'd been there before), one of the sales girls started handing me diff styles to try on

peekabo0au (3:55:41 AM): thats cool

I Sent This Msg (3:56:54 AM): so yeah heels are fun to me, girls get all the fun

peekabo0au (3:57:00 AM): lol

I Sent This Msg (3:57:58 AM): tho i still believe that if you just put shoes on the racks by size, guys and girls would buy each other's "normal" shoe styles

I Sent This Msg (3:58:19 AM): and that would destroy the "guys shoes" "girls shoes" thing altogether

peekabo0au (3:58:25 AM): true

I Sent This Msg (3:59:19 AM): something like this (again, thats me) wouldn't be considered taboo for a guy to wear (pic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/daniellehh/DCP_0031.jpg

peekabo0au (4:01:17 AM): right

peekabo0au (4:01:28 AM): they dont look girly

peekabo0au (4:01:40 AM): i thought it was a chicks foot

peekabo0au (4:01:42 AM): geez

I Sent This Msg (4:01:49 AM): lmao

peekabo0au (4:01:51 AM): pretty big ass feet

I Sent This Msg (4:13:50 AM): wow i just found a pic of my whole collection, hang on

peekabo0au (4:14:02 AM): ooo

I Sent This Msg (4:14:04 AM): i forgot i had this lmao

I Sent This Msg (4:14:15 AM): ta da!

I Sent This Msg (4:14:52 AM): only ones not there were my house slippers i showed you before... i was wearin em lol (pic: http://www.geocities.com/danielinheels/newest/Dcp_0001.jpg

peekabo0au (4:15:05 AM): they aren't bad at all

peekabo0au (4:15:13 AM): its not like u paraded in hot red pumps

I Sent This Msg (4:15:20 AM): exactly

I Sent This Msg (4:15:36 AM): red pumps mighta been a halloween costume indulgence

I Sent This Msg (4:15:50 AM): but not for every day wear

peekabo0au (4:15:56 AM): yea

I Sent This Msg (4:16:04 AM): its funny cuz when i took this picture, i had more womens shoes than mens

peekabo0au (4:17:01 AM): lol

I Sent This Msg (4:19:05 AM): only shoes I added were some brown ankle strap heels and some very basic black boots

I Sent This Msg (4:19:46 AM): the ankle strap actually fit into one of the grooves that came on the shoe

I Sent This Msg (4:20:03 AM): i didn't have to extend the strap or force a hole or anything

I Sent This Msg (4:20:39 AM): i still remember how nervous i was when i got em lol

peekabo0au (4:20:46 AM): lol awwwww

I Sent This Msg (4:21:09 AM): I was nervous bc a lady was on the same aisle as me

I Sent This Msg (4:21:32 AM): and i figured she was nice, so when i tried em on for fit i asked what she thought

I Sent This Msg (4:21:45 AM): and she was like "it fits but isnt that a womens shoe?"

I Sent This Msg (4:21:52 AM): i said "it cant be on my foot"

peekabo0au (4:22:17 AM): ha

I Sent This Msg (4:22:18 AM): i got her :o

I Sent This Msg (4:24:29 AM): heels are fun peek

I Sent This Msg (4:37:22 AM): i have huge feet :'(

I Sent This Msg (4:39:23 AM): size 13 :-(

I Sent This Msg (4:39:29 AM): I can wear a 12 in some stuff

I Sent This Msg (4:43:20 AM): i have good taste

I Sent This Msg (4:45:13 AM): and good sense

I Sent This Msg (4:45:21 AM): stiletto sandals notwithstanding

I Sent This Msg (4:47:01 AM): and i think these are cool (pic: http://www.payless.com/Images/beauty/046745_beauty.gif

peekabo0au (4:47:21 AM): they are oki

I Sent This Msg (4:47:37 AM): they'd be better without that gold ring

I Sent This Msg (4:48:27 AM): if it were just black thatd be cool

peekabo0au (4:48:31 AM): true

I Sent This Msg (4:48:43 AM): or white for a white shoe

I Sent This Msg (4:48:44 AM): etc

I Sent This Msg (5:00:31 AM): i like flip-flops like these too (pic: http://www.zappos.com/images/718/7184825/1733-177647-d.jpg

peekabo0au (5:00:32 AM): my sister owns those llol

I Sent This Msg (5:00:39 AM): really?

peekabo0au (5:00:45 AM): yup

peekabo0au (5:00:48 AM): shes got a big foot

peekabo0au (5:00:50 AM): 11

I Sent This Msg (5:00:58 AM): i'd kill to be a size 11

I Sent This Msg (5:01:04 AM): that's like the ceiling

I Sent This Msg (5:01:16 AM): it used to be 10, many yrs ago

I Sent This Msg (5:01:30 AM): but i mean

I Sent This Msg (5:01:39 AM): paris hilton, kate winslet, and tyra banks all wear size 11

I Sent This Msg (5:01:53 AM): why do i know that? *shrug*

peekabo0au (5:04:00 AM): are tehy?

I Sent This Msg (5:04:04 AM): they sure are

peekabo0au (5:04:07 AM): paris hilton has a big damn foot

peekabo0au (5:04:09 AM): how tall is she

I Sent This Msg (5:04:40 AM): she's 5'8"

peekabo0au (5:04:49 AM): omg shes got a huge foot

I Sent This Msg (5:05:34 AM): http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0385296/bio

I Sent This Msg (5:05:50 AM): "She wears a size 11 shoe. Many top designers don't make their shoes in an 11, so they have them custom made just for her."

peekabo0au (5:06:51 AM): wao

I Sent This Msg (5:08:39 AM): thats crazy

I Sent This Msg (5:09:06 AM): i'd hate to be in the spotlight as much as she is, and have to have shoes custom made

I Sent This Msg (5:32:34 AM): im just shocked that you dont wear heels

peekabo0au (5:33:35 AM): y lol

I Sent This Msg (5:34:25 AM): i dunno

I Sent This Msg (5:34:31 AM): i guess i always am when i find out

peekabo0au (5:34:43 AM): i never was a girly girl

I Sent This Msg (5:34:50 AM): oh

peekabo0au (5:35:34 AM): only recently i've started wearing girly stuff

peekabo0au (5:36:09 AM): inc.eyeshadow n lipgloss lol

I Sent This Msg (5:36:20 AM): its a start haha

I Sent This Msg (5:39:01 AM): i've never considered myself girly

I Sent This Msg (5:39:15 AM): always been an athlete

I Sent This Msg (5:39:36 AM): but always wanted to wear heels at least sometimes

I Sent This Msg (5:40:32 AM): or just not always guy shoes

peekabo0au (5:41:41 AM): man

peekabo0au (5:41:46 AM): i swap sneakers with my bf

peekabo0au (5:41:54 AM): we share

I Sent This Msg (5:42:06 AM): well sneakers arent a big deal

I Sent This Msg (5:42:15 AM): i've worn womens sneakers without a care in the world before

I Sent This Msg (5:50:50 AM): heres a diff look at stilettos (pic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/daniellehh/DCP_0055.jpg (pic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/daniellehh/Dcp_0008.jpg

peekabo0au (5:51:02 AM): nice

I Sent This Msg (5:55:51 AM): lol another old pic

peekabo0au (5:56:24 AM): lol u rolled up ur jeans too

peekabo0au (5:56:26 AM): nicee

I Sent This Msg (5:56:32 AM): i did that for the picture

I Sent This Msg (5:56:56 AM): thanx

I Sent This Msg (5:59:17 AM): http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=collblk13ks.jpg

I Sent This Msg (5:59:26 AM): i liked those 4th and 5th ones, from the left

peekabo0au (6:02:02 AM): ooo

I Sent This Msg (6:03:08 AM): and the brown collection here

I Sent This Msg (6:03:08 AM): http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=collbrn11md.jpg

I Sent This Msg (6:10:32 AM): oh

peekabo0au (6:10:38 AM): how many shoes did u have

I Sent This Msg (6:10:48 AM): 12 pairs in all

I Sent This Msg (6:10:55 AM): the house slippers i was wearing

I Sent This Msg (6:11:08 AM): those flip-flops where you thought i was a girl

I Sent This Msg (6:11:12 AM): the 4 brown pairs

I Sent This Msg (6:11:25 AM): and 6 black pairs

I Sent This Msg (6:14:26 AM): its only fitting that those house slippers are made by daniel green

peekabo0au (6:15:36 AM): lol

I Sent This Msg (6:17:24 AM): but omf they were so comfy

I Sent This Msg (6:18:01 AM): i vowed i'd never wear em outside the house unless i was just going to the mailbox

peekabo0au (6:18:26 AM): lol

peekabo0au (6:18:30 AM): bah

I Sent This Msg (6:18:58 AM): i just think its kinda tacky to wear house shoes out in public

I Sent This Msg (6:22:26 AM): i'd wear those stilettos out first

I Sent This Msg (6:23:00 AM): and every single time thereafter

peekabo0au (6:52:29 AM): what time is it there

peekabo0au (6:52:31 AM): have u slept yet?

peekabo0au (6:52:38 AM): because its almost 10pm here lol

I Sent This Msg (6:52:44 AM): well

I Sent This Msg (6:52:51 AM): i had a fairly lazy day today

peekabo0au (6:52:55 AM): ditto

I Sent This Msg (6:58:32 AM): but talking to you is worth it

I Sent This Msg (6:58:42 AM): so i dont mind staying up for longer

I Sent This Msg (6:59:02 AM): doesnt hurt that you weren't weirded out by my wearing women's shoes

peekabo0au (7:01:31 AM): why would i be weirded out

peekabo0au (7:01:33 AM): i am a weirdo

peekabo0au (7:01:42 AM): see now if u had told me something bizarre i wouldve said

peekabo0au (7:01:58 AM): um...brb

peekabo0au (7:02:00 AM): lol

I Sent This Msg (7:03:16 AM): but reading around the inet about other people's reactions to the thought of a guy wearing womens shoes, i never know what to expect

I Sent This Msg (7:19:25 AM): sometimes i wish i didn't like heels et al :-\

peekabo0au (7:20:39 AM): *sigh*

peekabo0au (7:20:46 AM): it must be so hard for u

I Sent This Msg (7:20:57 AM): it kinda is, but it kinda isnt

I Sent This Msg (7:21:05 AM): there's a payless not too far from campus

I Sent This Msg (7:21:14 AM): i go in sometimes, try on some things

I Sent This Msg (7:21:25 AM): but i know i won't buy anything

I Sent This Msg (7:22:32 AM): sometimes i'll put on something crazy and parade for the sales lady who i see there almost every day

peekabo0au (7:22:48 AM): so you still get to try them on

I Sent This Msg (7:22:51 AM): yeah

I Sent This Msg (7:23:15 AM): but the 'net was my main source for stuff, can't buy anything online

peekabo0au (7:23:41 AM): yea

I Sent This Msg (7:24:15 AM): so that gives me some short-term fun

I Sent This Msg (7:24:26 AM): at least :-\

I Sent This Msg (7:25:29 AM): and i always compliment women on their shoes if i can do it within reason

peekabo0au (7:25:36 AM): sweet

I Sent This Msg (7:25:43 AM): just a simple enough, "nice shoes" gets it done

I Sent This Msg (7:28:26 AM): i was doing laundry one day, and this girl in these maroon boots ran in

I Sent This Msg (7:28:33 AM): i mean, sprint

I Sent This Msg (7:28:55 AM): gathered some clothes out of the dryer, i managed to get in a "you move fast in those shoes"

I Sent This Msg (7:29:17 AM): she was like "im in a rush, i have somewhere to be"

I Sent This Msg (7:29:37 AM): "as fast as you're moving in those heels, you won't be late, even if you already are"

I Sent This Msg (7:29:38 AM): and she laughed

peekabo0au (7:30:17 AM): lol

peekabo0au (7:30:19 AM): cute

I Sent This Msg (7:30:33 AM): yeah i try to seem as non-creepy as possible

I Sent This Msg (7:32:16 AM): it hasnt failed me yet

I Sent This Msg (7:46:19 AM): early 2004 was the best time ever

peekabo0au (7:49:22 AM): whys that

I Sent This Msg (7:49:47 AM): thats the last time I was able to wear heels et al freely

peekabo0au (7:51:41 AM): damn

peekabo0au (7:51:45 AM): 2yrs?

I Sent This Msg (7:51:58 AM): there was a brief time in atlanta after katrina

I Sent This Msg (7:52:03 AM): for like.... a month or so

I Sent This Msg (7:52:13 AM): when i had a couple pairs of heels that just so happened to be in my car

I Sent This Msg (7:53:14 AM): since i was with like 10 other ppl i never took em in

I Sent This Msg (7:53:22 AM): but i could go to the car, change shoes, and be on my way

I Sent This Msg (7:54:29 AM): i went to a movie w/a friend in them

I Sent This Msg (7:54:44 AM): she didnt say anything, but when i wanted to talk to her abt it afterward, she thought it was weird :-\

peekabo0au (7:54:58 AM): :-\

I Sent This Msg (7:55:13 AM): well not the heels so much

I Sent This Msg (7:55:15 AM): but the backstory

I Sent This Msg (8:00:28 AM): i just wanna have fun :-)

peekabo0au (8:02:57 AM): heheh

I Sent This Msg (8:03:14 AM): and i happen to think that womens shoes are more fun than mens

I Sent This Msg (8:12:47 AM): which, they are

peekabo0au (8:14:32 AM): yup

I Sent This Msg (8:14:42 AM): you have no clue how happy i am i told you abt this... you might be the 3rd person to know

I Sent This Msg (8:14:56 AM): not counting sales ppl, and folks i bumped into doing everyday thing

peekabo0au (8:14:59 AM): really?

I Sent This Msg (8:15:01 AM): yeah

peekabo0au (8:15:05 AM): im glad that u could trust me with it

peekabo0au (8:15:10 AM): im sure its like a relief at times

I Sent This Msg (8:15:13 AM): theres my ex turned best friend

I Sent This Msg (8:15:21 AM): another friend of mine from nc

I Sent This Msg (8:15:22 AM): and you

I Sent This Msg (8:26:15 AM): so yup

I Sent This Msg (8:26:20 AM): i trust ya all right :-)

I Sent This Msg (8:29:24 AM): I'm about to turn it in for the morning, night

peekabo0au (8:29:32 AM): oki gnite

Whew, wipes face with towel...that was a marathon read. Is this girl from Australia? They seem to be VERY open down under to men in heels. Didn't you start a Payless Shoes Master Thread? Guess your childhood memories and experiences have at least something to do with that, no? Interesting read.

Kneehighs:-) It took me a while, but I also read through that post. BTW---I noticed that you changed your Avatar pic again. Very nice. Your feet, I presume? Very nice heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Whew, wipes face with towel...that was a marathon read. Is this girl from Australia? They seem to be VERY open down under to men in heels. Didn't you start a Payless Shoes Master Thread? Guess your childhood memories and experiences have at least something to do with that, no? Interesting read.

Yeah, she is from Australia - did the "au" in her screen name give it away?

And yeah, I did start the perpetual Payless shoes thread - to show their different styles, as well as reports on shoes I try on - comfort, size/width generosity, style, etc. I haven't been back to a Payless for a few weeks now, so I don't have anything to report, but I'm sure they have more new styles so I'll be bumping that thread.