An Independence Day Offer

Congratulations to all our American friends on their special day. We were sorry to lose you over some trivial argument about tea. You've made a decent attempt. Complete disaster, of course, as we knew it would be ;) But we're prepared to forgive you for running off on your own and welcome you back with open arms. Does that sound fair?

The tone is kinda somber here. People are starting to realize the fact the freedoms we're supposed to be celebrating are being systematically taken away.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Congratulations to all our American friends on their special day.

We were sorry to lose you over some trivial argument about tea. You've made a decent attempt. Complete disaster, of course, as we knew it would be ;) But we're prepared to forgive you for running off on your own and welcome you back with open arms. Does that sound fair?

To use the Queens tongue.. PISS OFF! :D

The tone is kinda somber here. People are starting to realize the fact the freedoms we're supposed to be celebrating are being systematically taken away.

A second revolution is coming. No doubt. Prep folks!

Happy Independence Day to all the ' yanks ' out there. Celebrate while you can. ;)

-Ilk

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

Ronald Wilson Reagan - President of the United States of America

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Wow, somber turned out to be a huge understatement on my part. After a whole week of people shooting off legal fireworks all week. Hardly anything at all tonight.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

We were sorry to lose you over some trivial argument about tea. You've made a decent attempt. Complete disaster, of course, as we knew it would be ;) But we're prepared to forgive you for running off on your own and welcome you back with open arms. Does that sound fair?

Hmmmmm - - -

I don't think so - - - !!!

To use the Queens tongue.. PISS OFF! :D

Happy Independence Day to all the ' yanks ' out there. Celebrate while you can. ;)

-Ilk

I can see it coming - - Prepping as we go.

I had some fun!!! Dynamite, quarter pound charges of TNT to knock down embankments! As for fireworks, the local entities put together quite a huge display. Friends all went and did the same as well. It is a somber situation as Shafted has mentioned and more of those whom I know are waking up to what freedom really is and what its all about. -Ilk

-Ilk

Hey now, it's not like the Gov't is trying to disarm the population to prevent a problem or anything.

(formerly known as "JimC")

Hmm, came home from the movies tonight to a nice fireworks show in the neighborhood.

We had fireworks on 4/7/13 (sorry that'll be 7/4/13) because they were unveiling a pirate ship given to us by one of your football teams in Florida. http://www.hastingsobserver.co.uk/news/local/replica-ship-is-to-be-unveiled-for-pirate-day-1-5230202 But here in Hastings it's any excuse for fireworks. We like our bangs and flashes and do it all year.

I didn't mean to drag you chaps down. It was just meant to be a joke. Honestly, you've made a valiant effort at making a real country, but it's not easy. If you had a bit more experience it would probably have worked.

Honestly, you've made a valiant effort at making a real country, but it's not easy. If you had a bit more experience it would probably have worked.

Trust me, "it ain't over till the fat lady sings."

Our constitution not only provides for the overthrow of a tyrannical government, but encourages it. There are more than 178 million armed Americans (as of 2009, after recent private arms sales, the number of armed Americans is likely to be much higher) just waiting for the call to exercise this right, Our armed forces only have 2.2 million. At 80 to 1 does anybody even remotely think our government stands a chance of winning if we flex our muscles? It's quite clear at this point that our president is deathly afraid of the American people. HE SHOULD BE! I suspect he would be very much like Hitler and kill himself before we can. What a f-in coward.

Why do you think China hasn't dared to invade us yet with their 200 million man army? And they own all our debt.

Edited by Shafted

I didn't mean to drag you chaps down. It was just meant to be a joke. Honestly, you've made a valiant effort at making a real country, but it's not easy. If you had a bit more experience it would probably have worked.

F-it. No more joking.

It has worked and we are no longer sub-servants to YOUR crown like the slaves you represent yourselves to be.

It started with protests from the oppression YOUR PEOPLE put upon us. We protested in returned, took the gloves off and slapped you across your arrogant faces. It took a couple years and quite a few good patriots lives, but in the end, we put you in your place.

Its unfortunate, with english being your ' native tongue ' that you dont have the common sense to see that we didnt fail and what we did, was achieved what we set out to do.

We do have a ' Real Country ' but your either not bright enough or too much of a mental midget to really see what reality is like. Then again, the arrogance we Americans are constantly accused of is quite less in comparison to the statements you have just made. Then again, why should you care about the sacrifices made of your own countrymen and mine. They should all just be the brunt of a joke for your own amusements, right?

The best thing about freedoms.. What you find as a joke, I can decide for myself that its nothing more then a mental deficiency or a sickness.. maybe even a lack of personality or the fact you just might be a real piece of garbage? I have freedom of choice to decide for myself just as you have the options of :

A.) Sitting there quietly and letting people make the assumption your deficient..

or..

B.) Opening your mouth and proving it.

So, as I celebrate my countries independence, you can celebrate how low your society was when we gave you the boot in the past, and how low a representation you make of it in present time.

Cheers!

-Ilk

Trust me, "it ain't over till the fat lady sings."

Our constitution not only provides for the overthrow of a tyrannical government, but encourages it. There are more than 178 million armed Americans just waiting for the call to exercise this right, Our armed forces only have 2.2 million. At 80 to 1 does anybody even remotely think our government stands a chance of winning if we flex our muscles? It's quite clear at this point that our president is deathly afraid of the American people. HE SHOULD BE! I suspect he would be very much like Hitler and kill himself before we can. What a f-in coward.

Why do you think China hasn't dared to invade us yet with their 200 million man army? And they own all our debt.

As being one whom wore that uniform a long time ago and knowing over a dozen people whom wear it today.. The U.S. Military would NOT get involved in any civil disputes.

Shafted.. I think theres a HUGE separation of the understandings of different nations and their governments. Theres HUGE differences in the value systems and what really matters.

I am going to say I really dont understand Euros. I dont want to. I try to co-exist with them but I am very tired of the unwanted influences.

Thus why I want the U.N. out of NYC. Evict them. To hell with Nato, let the Euros deal with Islam and communism on their own.. Hell, they have caved into the oppression of both and probably dont even realize it. Let them feed themselves, they dont need our crops. Let them develop all the technology they want without any influence from us. Let them go slaughter each other off as history has shown their track record of doing and lets just sit-out of it and drink quite a few beers, smoke a few joints, and laugh at the notion someone doesnt believe that we are a ' real ' nation that can have a laugh at someone elses expense due to their own inabilities to express their point of view.

Im quite sure the financial and lawful footings of the E.U. will have them all a very solvent future of prosperity.

China invade the U.S.? They dont own enough sandpans to bring their forces here to invade! :)

F-it. No more joking.

It has worked and we are no longer sub-servants to YOUR crown like the slaves you represent yourselves to be.

It started with protests from the oppression YOUR PEOPLE put upon us. We protested in returned, took the gloves off and slapped you across your arrogant faces. It took a couple years and quite a few good patriots lives, but in the end, we put you in your place.

Its unfortunate, with english being your ' native tongue ' that you dont have the common sense to see that we didnt fail and what we did, was achieved what we set out to do.

We do have a ' Real Country ' but your either not bright enough or too much of a mental midget to really see what reality is like. Then again, the arrogance we Americans are constantly accused of is quite less in comparison to the statements you have just made. Then again, why should you care about the sacrifices made of your own countrymen and mine. They should all just be the brunt of a joke for your own amusements, right?

The best thing about freedoms.. What you find as a joke, I can decide for myself that its nothing more then a mental deficiency or a sickness.. maybe even a lack of personality or the fact you just might be a real piece of garbage? I have freedom of choice to decide for myself just as you have the options of :

A.) Sitting there quietly and letting people make the assumption your deficient..

or..

B.) Opening your mouth and proving it.

So, as I celebrate my countries independence, you can celebrate how low your society was when we gave you the boot in the past, and how low a representation you make of it in present time.

Cheers!

-Ilk

As being one whom wore that uniform a long time ago and knowing over a dozen people whom wear it today.. The U.S. Military would NOT get involved in any civil disputes.

Shafted.. I think theres a HUGE separation of the understandings of different nations and their governments. Theres HUGE differences in the value systems and what really matters.

I am going to say I really dont understand Euros. I dont want to. I try to co-exist with them but I am very tired of the unwanted influences.

Thus why I want the U.N. out of NYC. Evict them. To hell with Nato, let the Euros deal with Islam and communism on their own.. Hell, they have caved into the oppression of both and probably dont even realize it. Let them feed themselves, they dont need our crops. Let them develop all the technology they want without any influence from us. Let them go slaughter each other off as history has shown their track record of doing and lets just sit-out of it and drink quite a few beers, smoke a few joints, and laugh at the notion someone doesnt believe that we are a ' real ' nation that can have a laugh at someone elses expense due to their own inabilities to express their point of view.

Im quite sure the financial and lawful footings of the E.U. will have them all a very solvent future of prosperity.

China invade the U.S.? They dont own enough sandpans to bring their forces here to invade! :)

*plonk*

Oh dear, my joke was at our expense, not yours. I've never believed the lie that Americans don't get irony.

Eh, you often have a dryer sense of humor, but many of us do catch on. Amazing how different the details have gotten between the two cultures in the last couple hundred years.

Unfortunately it is far from a laughing matter. The only ones laughing here do so by hurting others.

Edited by Shafted

Oh dear, my joke was at our expense, not yours. I've never believed the lie that Americans don't get irony.

Does your moral compass possess the ability to find north? Do you truly have no comprehension at all? Is it really beyond your abilities to recognize when you have an error, then make a false comment of being sympathetic only to then add insult again?

Dry humor? Sure.

We put a boot in your ass and told your oppressive/sick culture to piss off.

Unfortunately it is far from a laughing matter. The only ones laughing here do so by hurting others. They'll be history too.

I bid you all a sincere farewell on this and wish you all prosperity!

TBH, I am appalled by the way this thread has developed. Megan was only repeating what has been said on other forums all over the internet and it was meant as humour. OK, possibly the humour was a little TOO dry for many Americans to understand. However, it was wrong for Megan to have taken it further and it is also wrong (and against the forum rules) to threaten harm to other forum members, even if provoked. If you have a beef with what someone has posted then you either report it or stay away from the thread. DO NOT threaten other members of the forum! BTW, FWIW, the joke was that the UK is in such dire straights that we need more help from the US. It wasn't meant to say that we should rule the US. Also, a few disorganised civilians with guns bought from a local supermarket would be no match for helicopter gunships, state of the art jet fighters and Abrams tanks. I think that you'd need at least 200-1 ratio to stand a chance.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Dr Shoe: most military members were born after the incident at Kent State, and I really doubt the average military member would fight against their fellow citizens to defend govt leaders they do not agree with.

Wel I never .... Trouble at mill. Let's remember when push comes to shove on a world stage Britain and America always have each others backs and long may that last.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Dr Shoe: most military members were born after the incident at Kent State, and I really doubt the average military member would fight against their fellow citizens to defend govt leaders they do not agree with.

Every military person and law enforcement officer I know would never go against the general citizen population in favor of the government

Wel I never .... Trouble at mill.

Let's remember when push comes to shove on a world stage Britain and America always have each others backs and long may that last.

Agreed

I'm sorry gang for my rather abrasive comments. It was not aimed at anyone on this forum in any way. It was out of anger and frustration. Again, sorry.

OK, let's all take ourselves seriously... geeezzz.... blah blah blah..... settle down folks..... I'm gonna put on a pair of comfy, nice looking high heel thongs, go out for the evening and have a good time... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

TBH, I am appalled by the way this thread has developed. Megan was only repeating what has been said on other forums all over the internet and it was meant as humour. OK, possibly the humour was a little TOO dry for many Americans to understand.

Being 100% honest, Ive listened to nothing but bashing for so long. The problem is, its not the people of my nation that cause half the problem, but the globalists and colonialist attitudes of elected idiots and the U.S. Media.

Its not that the Humor was too dry, but its a theme that all to many of us are absolutely sick and tired of hearing.

The humor behind most of it is making matters worse. Its comparative to " making jewish pizza in germany ". Theres no humor in it at all IMO. The U.S. Couldnt help the U.K. if we wanted to as our National Debt is greater then all of Europes combined.

19Trillion on the books and another unfunded ( estimated ) 93Trillion for a present and future medical system thats going into effect this coming January. Globalists couldnt defeat the military here so they will collapse the economy. Nothing like slavery by the dollar.

The U.S. shouldnt be a ' world Police Force ' and shouldnt be a welfare organization for failed social experiment governments all over the place. We shouldnt be involved in ' world affairs ' in the way our government has been. We shouldnt be involved in the U.N. .

I fully recognize how others might see the U.S. as the ' Great Satan ' but others should reflect in their own nations past history before lobbing a brick in their greenhouse.

BTW, FWIW, the joke was that the UK is in such dire straights that we need more help from the US. It wasn't meant to say that we should rule the US.

Maybe such should have been stated as you put it.

Im used to reading what I have read elsewhere. The message is 100% different. Its usually how stupid Americans are and how were not enlightened about the rest of the world.

Im not being sensitive, just tired of hearing about it. Either open the topic for full on debate or dont bring it up. If one opens their mouth be it joking or not, the full reflection of the discussion should be represented. It shouldnt be a laugh at someone elses expense or one sided.

Also, a few disorganised civilians with guns bought from a local supermarket would be no match for helicopter gunships, state of the art jet fighters and Abrams tanks. I think that you'd need at least 200-1 ratio to stand a chance.

I honestly believe what you have said is a reason for part of the bashing. Theres really no nation outside of China that could survive the initial assault from the U.S. military and it really causes an honest hatred by many as they live in fear knowing that when you run your mouth long enough and kick that dog, eventually, the dog of war will come along and bite you.

Its fathoming that humanity could come to such means but instead of leaving others alone and staying out of their business, many have to run their mouths and kick the dog.. then wonder why it comes back to bite them.

I know such and have watched it happen on more then one occasion.. Yet im told by most europeans Im the ' mental midget '. I grow my own food, raise my own meat supplies, make my own fuel/electricity and live on over 15 square miles of land.. Im betting those talking about the mentality of the U.S. citizen never even had the chance nor opportunity to achieve so much as I and others around me have. Their systems wont allow them such prosperity. Its the system they support that takes away their own prosperity and they arent honorable enough to admit it.

I walk out on the lawn in my backyard and turn 360% to see some of the most fertile soil, animals grazing, birds humming and chirping.. I can do this at any time on any day without even having to put clothes on.. Can many say the same?

Freedom? Liberty? I think I know what such truly is and experience it moreso then most. Its the most beautiful thing in life and absolutely worth defending.

100% correct. The military members of the U.S. armed forces believe in the Constitution, not tyranny or oppression upon its fellow citizens. Other Nations see their militaries set upon them ( Egypt this past week! ) and its something that has happened in the past century all too often.

Wel I never .... Trouble at mill.

Let's remember when push comes to shove on a world stage Britain and America always have each others backs and long may that last.

2 differing nations with 2 different ideals and systems. The harmony may not last as long as we all would wish. At the core of those whom you and I deal with, we just wish to be left alone to either prosper or fail on our own accords. The U.K. ( and most of Europe for that matter ) wish to legislate away their liberties believing that such is making them a better society.

We ARE 2 differing people of 2 differing mindsets and such needs to be recognized. On the surface, there are common grounds but beneath it all, its comparing apples to oranges.

I like options. I like the term of ' Choice ', a word which doesnt just associate with the whole abortion debate. I like to decide for myself what I will do with my life and have no obstacles stopping me from putting forth the best efforts I can to achieve what I want so long as I harm nobody else in the process. I wish the same for EVERYONE regardless of nationality, creed or species.

you love the word 'chap'. So funny. I'm not making fun of you or anything. My dad is from northern Ireland, and uses the word all the time. I use some 1970s slang and sometimes refer to chaps as cats. Sorry! I just had to post that. Talk soon.