An Independence Day Offer

you love the word 'chap'. So funny. I'm not making fun of you or anything. My dad is from northern Ireland, and uses the word all the time. I use some 1970s slang and sometimes refer to chaps as cats. Sorry! I just had to post that. Talk soon.

I hadn't really realised. I think I don't like the word 'guys'. That's something you burn on a bonfire. Please feel free to make fun of me. I was at university with a chap (!) from Ulster. He wore a lot of orange. When I had my son just before our final exams (planning was never my strong point) he handed cigars round the pub. (I wasn't there, I just heard.)

As for walking around naked, my sister tells me her hubby does it sometimes when its hot, well not quite naked he does have his boots on. Nearest neighbour is four miles away. Just a quick story my sister rang BT a couple of years ago about having a phone put in, they said standard installation 99 pounds. Man turns up in his van crumbs 4 and a half miles of overhead cable 15 telegraph poles bit of a job he said, but they installed it all for 99 pounds win some lose some they said. electric was a very different story. If you won the lottery you could not buy a place like they have, middle of nowhere, not in the UK anyway. I spend half of my life there.

life is not a rehearsal

Hey all of you calm down. What Megan said was a JOKE and nothing but. I am an American and I got the JOKE so why all the fuss?

I joined this forum for support and felt safe here, when people start getting angry and slanging each other I don't feel safe. So CHILL OUT!!!! For crying out loud take it easy Please.

77r90dL lf

I can't belive how incredibly selfish you all are to have created such a colourful thread while I was away. (Perhaps consider more interesting subject matter next time). xx

I can't belive how incredibly selfish you all are to have created such a colourful thread while I was away.

(Perhaps consider more interesting subject matter next time).

xx

Like!

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

By all means, feel free to continue, opinions and fact should always be welcome as long a distinction is clearly defined between the two. All to often, this is not the case. It always seems to be the blurring of opinion and fact that starts arguments. Always feel free to speak, but always remember the motivation for it.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.