Same People Posting.

Curt

I feel like thats the dynamics of all organizations. Church, social groups, community service orgs... etc. A few constants, mid sized group of people who contribute from time to time, and finally a ton of stragglers! Organization 101

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been a big poster here, but over the past six months I've visited less and less. I visited just before Christmas and very found very few posts that interested me, the same again in early January. When there is less of interest to read, the wish to visit and read starts to dry up. Members do wax and wane in their activity, and I've never understood how many members can make multiple posts everyday - I simply wouldn't have enough worth saying. However, recently there seems to be a lot more activity and some really great posts, so I will be visiting more again.

I go through cycles, sometimes I post several times per week, other times I go several weeks without a single post. I guess it depends heavily on things going on in my life.

I know another factor is that I usually feel that I just don't have that many interesting stories to tell compared with those that talk about their adventures out with such passion. I have only started a handful of threads in my 5 years here, but I do at least try to add my two cents to threads from time to time, and hopefully at least a portion of those are adding some value to the discussion. :)

Anyway, I agree at times, it just gets boring after a while... it starts to sound like the same machine turning over and over, but there are still some very valuable posts to read here and I still enjoy coming here even after 5 years, so I'll be here for the forseeable future.

I'm new, but I think I have posted a lot for the short amount of time I've been here. I'm just full of questions and uncertainties. And I'm not finished yet!

I could walk on sunshine, but I chose heels instead.

Question will never be shunned. Everyone deserves to have access to the information here.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 1 month later...

I check in quite often, but don't post as much these days unless I feel that I can make a contribution. My own experience with heels has changed too, when I first joined it was a secret thing that my wife hated, and posting here was a good way for me to talk to people with the same interests. Then we split up (not heel-related) and I went through the "coming out" phase to some close family and friends, where I felt I needed the support of a peer group. Now I'm happily re-married to a lady who accepts my heels and is quite happy for me to wear whatever I like. That's a wonderful thing, but it does mean that I don't feel the same need to talk about it, and my heel-related internet activity is mostly shopping.

Chris, Don't even think of abandoning us! Even though the forum may not be as valuable to you as it once was, your experiences are valuable to the forum, and to others who may not be as confident or comfortable with their heeling as you are. Stick around and post about your outings, no matter how mundane, to demonstrate to others how heeling can be done! You're a good example of a good example! Steve

Chris, Glad you updated your situation. Keep your posts coming. I enjoy reading the posts of fellow heelers, no matter how mundane you may think it is. Happy Heeling, bluejay