One woman's point of view

Shafted

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Wow! Fantastic article! Loved reading every word! It's really great to know there are such forward thinking people like Hope out there!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

my appologizes if I am not allowed to write here- feel free to delete my post then.

Well it is really not exactly a way a woman would write (except, as well known, if she - which reasons ever,- writes what she knows somebody wants to read)

may be an answer might be reading her profile where you will find:

Please check out my website called:

Transvestite Lounge

From the intro page of the Transvestites Lounge About Page.

"Hello, my name is Lucy and I love transvestites or cross-dressers. My boyfriend is a transvestite and got me hooked on men wearing women's clothes years ago. I now have a passionate fetish for cross-dressing men. I know you might think it's unusual or strange but I can say without a doubt that you girls are missing out on a lot if you never have your boyfriend or husband dress up and wear more feminine clothes. Chances are your boyfriend is a transvestite and you don't even know it.

Our society is behind the times and have faltered in dealing with the social denigration of the male species."

Take a look at this thread about an Independent film called TWO SPIRITS. The full film on line is no longer available but I recommend getting a copy of the documentary.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

my appologizes if I am not allowed to write here- feel free to delete my post then.

Well it is really not exactly a way a woman would write (except, as well known, if she - which reasons ever,- writes what she knows somebody wants to read)

Transvestite Lounge

Actualy this thread could be moved. No reasond why not.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Transvestite Lounge

Excellent point and thanks for catching it.

(FYI: The Guys forum at hhplace is not restricted, and all [male, female, and in between] are welcome). :irked:

There is another poster on that site named Hope Aleaxander that, reading the biography, I suspect is female. She has a lot of posts about guys and heels and skirts.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I must admit to being skeptical of Lucy83's posting and intensions. It seems there is more of a transgender agenda than really supporting all males wearing heels. I do so wish all men would see that they have the choice to wear heels, just like women have. Their fear of the social repercussions has to be dimininshed and seeing other men wearing high heels would help to change social attitudes. Not all men will wear heels, just like all women don't wear them, but this doesn't mean the men and women who do like to wear heels shouldn't have the choice. Lucy83's description or admiration of men in heels isn't that far away from what men would like their mates to think about males wearing heels. Such an attitude has been posted in our forum by some of the female members and I'm so grateful they are in this mindset, but more women need to understand that males also have the same desire to wear heels as many of the gals do.

What a great article!

I have never found out yet why my fiance' thinks high heels look sexy on me. She admits that they do. I do not go out in public in high heels as of yet. From reading that article now, I can understand reasons why she thinks what she does. She has not seen me walk in any of them yet either.

Thanks for posting the article. Probably should have posted this in the forum for both girls and guys to read. Regardless, thanks.

:irked:

Well I have no idea if it is really the *girlfriend* or *boyfriend* himself writing- especially considering the amount of other very related articles of her there and also, as already said, issue and way it is handled more typical to how men do this in internet.... But for me actually the gender of the writer does not matter - it is just an eventual explanation- because if we expect other people respect our preferences /point of view, we should let other people see them their way as well, right?

I have never found out yet why my fiance' thinks high heels look sexy on me.....

Because she loves YOU. So be proud and enjoy.

And I don´t think double post necessary, girls read here too as long as they think a thread interesting.

Even if Lucy has a transvestite boyfriend it really is irrelevant. Her eyes and mind has been opened to the concept of guys wearing what they want to. Just the way she presented her opinion shows shows that this lady knows what she likes. She is probably unfamiliar however of guys who want to incorporate high heels into their normal male wardrobe. She has however shown that she is open to total male fashion freedom.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree Shafted, if more thought with the same tune as this girl it would do wonders for our acceptance. Many on here dont care about the acceptance and just go do it, which is great. Others however want to feel accepted and not judged for their choice in what they wear, which is why all the more positive comments like the ones from this article do worlds of wonder. Just could do with the voice a bit more widespread