Wearing heels in front of my first real GF

bootylover

Well I had tried to hide it from my early years, but now at 18 I decided to try to open up to my first real girlfriend. We had already been dating for about a year, I thought why not. It was one of those times when things just went right. I used to sleep over at her place on Saturday nights. By her place I mean her mums. Her parents were really cool people and didn't mind me sleeping over. I used to sleep in her sisters bedroom of course. Her sister always wore heels. In those days, she had a pair of 4" yellow court's. They were not really my colour but they were sooo nice. One night I commented on how good they looked and she joked and said, go try them if you want. Needless to say, I didn't wast much time. My GF left the room to visit the WC. I slipped straight into them and they fit ok, but a little tight. When she came back, I was just sitting on the bed watching TV and wearing the heels. She laughed but not much more than that. We joked about it, but I didn't take them off. She didn't seem to mind. This went on for some months and became a normal Saturday night thing. One Morning she called me and asked to meet in town to do some shopping together. To my surprise we went shoe shopping. We looked at many styles intill I came across a pair of black courts, very similar to her sisters. I couldn't believe it, she bought a pair in my size and said you might as well have something thats fits you. Next thing I know, It's Saturday night, and I'm wearing my own first pair of heels bought for me by my GF. But still in the privacy of indoors. :wave:

wow, bootylover, that's one way to let someone know that you like to wear high heels. I wonder if you bought any boots and, if you have, does your gf enjoy seeing you in boots just as much as she does wearing pumps? And, do you enjoy going out in public together while you are wearing high heels?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Sometimes it comes so easy sometimes not. You seem to have cracked it and many will be jealous. I for one will drink a toast for a good future with lots of fun:wink::wave: Al

That is fabulous bootylover, You have been able get in your relationship where many of us only hoped of getting when we that young. That is so awesome, now for all of us who are envious, tell that GF of yours she is a wonderful person, and also for treating you so well. Have much fun and enjoy your heeling with her! Mtnsofheels

great!!!!! and need to add that I agree 100% with how it was done!! from my experience this method of easing into the topic/issue of heels instead of dropping the HH bomb works best!! this is how I have had acceptance every time!! hope this story inspires may more out there!! thanx for sharing bootylover!!:wave::smile:

Hey bootylover, I also want to tell you how much I appreciate the sharing of such an experience. The fact that your GF thought enough of you that she was willing to buy you a pair of heels is awesome. If you both could keep this relationship of thinking about the others needs first, chances are both of you will be very happy.

bootylover, This is a wonderful example of just how far we humans can go when we accept each other "AS IS" and help each other thrive and survive. You have, at the tender age of 18, been able to tap a level of understanding and appreciation in a relationship that MANY MANY people aspire to. Do keep us posted as this relationship grows and thanks for sharing it with us!! HappyinHeels

Thanks for all the reponce. Unfortunatly, that time I was 18, I'm now 42 and we only lasted a few more years before we broke up. But while we were together we did have many outings in heels. We didn't break up because of the heels, it was other things...mainly me chasing other women. With hindsight, I should never have let her go. She was 1 in a million catch. :wave:

Thanks for all the reponce. Unfortunatly, that time I was 18, I'm now 42 and we only lasted a few more years before we broke up. But while we were together we did have many outings in heels. We didn't break up because of the heels, it was other things...mainly me chasing other women. With hindsight, I should never have let her go. She was 1 in a million catch.

:wave:

So have you had many heel experiences lately?

Last time I was out was just before the summer weather came, in June. Wearing the same boots as in my Avitar with tight jeans. I prefer boots to pumps when going out, and the summer is too hot here for boots and jeans. Now the weather is cooling so it won't be long before I'm out again.

Last time I was out was just before the summer weather came, in June. Wearing the same boots as in my Avitar with tight jeans. I prefer boots to pumps when going out, and the summer is too hot here for boots and jeans. Now the weather is cooling so it won't be long before I'm out again.

Having visited China at least a dozen times over the years (First visit was in 1981), I've had the impression that Chinese people are very conservative especially since the "Mao" style disappeared, when it comes to clothing (except for the brighter colors). I have to say, however, that things have really change since then and the last time I was there (2 years ago) it was a completely different country.

Please tell us about people's attitude toward men wearing high heels? Is there any sign of acceptance on the general public's part when you wear your heels openly in public? Or do you experience some negative reaction?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Well I'm actually from UK, and thats were it all started. I have been living and working in China since 1995. It's only been really since about 6 months ago that I really went public with heeling. Before that there were a few times heeling but only in places where I was comfortable and trusted the people around. I was very nervous as you all know. But I did tell my close friends one night when we were all fairly drunk. Turned out not to have been a mistake. I have a very good, large group of Xpat friends, also Chinese friends. They didn't believe me at first, then when they saw that I was shaking and nearly crying, they realised I was being truthful. They were all really good about it and said not to worry. A week went by and there were a few funny remarks but they were just trying to make me feel better. So I took the plunge one night when it was fairly late, and joined my friends in my local bar wearing the boots in my avitar over jeans. I was terrified, It's one thing that they knew, but its different too see. Anyway I needn't have worried, they were all so cool about it. A mix of men and women, from all nations around the world, and they made me feel so relaxed. China has changed a hell of a lot since I first came. You never sore people holding hands except for guys together, and girls together. Not that they were gay, it's just a Chinese friendship thing. Now, it's became so open, it's like a different country. After talking to more people about it, I have been told by Chinese people that men heeling is actually quite commenly known about in China but rarley seen. I have had no negative comments at all, just a few strange looks. But thats normal anyway for a foreigner in China.

Hi Booty lover, i have sent you a pm, i hope to meet you some day, Im relocated also near shanghai for the moment.

Bubba in addition to what bootylover said which is true in all senses, you may take a real look on the heeling life on the streets, Chinese girls are the champions on wearing high heels perhaps on all the world aside from that fact that the are the shoe makers of the world and all prototype are being used within the domestic market, it worth to see that, you can see easily at 6-7am ladies going out in pajamas wearing a 4.5-5inch classic pump, or cheesy colored boots or anything with heel, although they are very small and light i guess they feel sexy, comfortable and elegant wearing heels rather than anything else.

As a non chinese, i hardly can tell about Chinese male heelers as i never seen one regardless from tv and cd in the open, world is changing, this year i have seen that guys are wearing hose and tights under shorts, the ones we were hiding when kids under our pants, now here and many places around the world is being worn casual and normal.

cheers

Having visited China at least a dozen times over the years (First visit was in 1981), I've had the impression that Chinese people are very conservative especially since the "Mao" style disappeared, when it comes to clothing (except for the brighter colors). I have to say, however, that things have really change since then and the last time I was there (2 years ago) it was a completely different country.

Please tell us about people's attitude toward men wearing high heels? Is there any sign of acceptance on the general public's part when you wear your heels openly in public? Or do you experience some negative reaction?

V. Morpho

I know how you feel. My Fiance also support me wearing heels and also goes out with me and buy me some heels. We wear the same size shoe and she let me wear just about everything that is hers between us we have about 45 pairs of heels. The only problem is I only wear them in and outside the house not in public yet, but will get there some day.

..she bought a pair in my size and said you might as well have something thats fits you. Next thing I know, It's Saturday night, and I'm wearing my own first pair of heels bought for me by my GF. But still in the privacy of indoors.

:wave:

Regardless, apparently she approves!

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

You have some cool and good friends bootylover. Do the local Chinese people interact in public or are they each in their own shell? When I was in Japan it seemed to be the general rule to not show any sign of emotion in public although it is also much more common now to see couple showing some sort of affection in public. Nevertheless, the impression I got was that a man could easily wear high heels in Japan because no one would dare say or even look at the man. Thankfully, East Asian women in general share their love for feminine style, especially high heels. When going out to clubs, almost every East Asian women is in high heels. Since I'm only 5'4" and most of the East Asian women I see are short, it's always a pleasure seeing them in 4" heels or higher and still being able to talk to them at eye level lol. I admit, I'm a fan of East Asian women and am happy to say that there are many to choose from in Canada.

Well Maximillion, Chinese do interact now openly in public, very different 15 years before. And they are very inquisitive regarding foreigners, weather your wearing heels or not, most tend to stop and stare at you, and they always look you over from head to foot. So trying to heel and not be noticed is pretty imposible. But from the heel watching side, it's paradice. Most women and girls are seldom seen without heels. And there is a huge selection of fantastic styles. Unfortunatley they have tiny feet, so finding anything in your size is almost impossible unless your size 38 or smaller. :-(((

So that 24 years of wearing heels, that is quite astonishing. I salute you, my GF also approves but I don't have the heart to put her thru the stares and everything if we go out and I don't own any heels nor boots to avoid any temptation And hi everyone I'm new here, I've been reading your experiences and its been very uplifting! I hate typing in my blackberry