Finally Wore High Heels in Public

heelman83

Hello! I finally got the nerve up to wore high heels in public. I wore my 5" Jessica Simpson heels into a store and tried on taller heels. A lady in the store asked what I wanted taller heels for and I said just to wear out and she was amazed and seemed to like the idea that I wore high heels. Then I wore heels around two malls in Dallas and tried on other heels in the mall. In the malls some people looked at me but nothing weird. One lady told me she liked my heels and asked why I wore them, she was also wearing 4-5" heels. It was great and I want to do it again!:)

Congrats on your outing! Pretty exciting, eh? And the world didn't come crashing to a halt because you had been seen wearing high heeled shoes. The first time is always the hardest, but things progressively get easier from there. Keep on trucking, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Congrats, very nice. You seem to have gone from 0 to 60 in nothing flat (so to speak) :). Many of us take baby steps to get there, but you apparently didn't need to at all. Well, its all cake from where you have apparently gone, so enjoy it :)

You are the man! Let's see..you joined here in March, its now September, about 6 months spread. I joined a coupla' days ago, so that gives me until March to marshall the chutzpah to go really public. If you can do it in TX, I should be able to copy in VA. UpBy5

Yea the first time is really cool. Congrats on just going for it. The adrenalin can make you feel pretty high and it is a rush. For me it's always been a rush, I started wearing high heels back in 1973 in front of my friends and family, did recieve a lot of comments too. Some good and some bad. But then they were in style back then for guys. You could even go look in GQ magazine or Life magazine at the time and see them being advertized there.

Way to go heelman!! Like roniheels says, the desire to go do it again will only increase. And you started off with 5" heels no less!! I am curious if you wore them underneath boot cut jeans or just how much heel was exposed. There is a store in Dallas known for their selection of heels called electriqueboutique and it is very friendly towards male heelers. I think it is on either Northwest Highway or Belt Line Road. HappyinHeels

• 11 months later...

I have made a few more outing in my heels! It has been awesome!

Oh thanks for leaving us hanging. Just kidding. Details would be nice. :)

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 3 months later...