Here's One REALLY Bold Dude!

JeffB

Found this pic on a website called People Of Wal-Mart:

Posted Image

Here's the page with resulting comments. Surprisingly, most of them were positive.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?p=16568#comments

Looks like the posters had a lot of fun with that pic! Anyhoo, much as I enjoy wearing skirts and heels, not even I would wear something THAT wild!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

everything matches....top, skirt and shoes. I actually believe he's kinda "overdressed" for Wal-Mart (the things on his legs are a bit overpowering). If I had seen him in my local Wal-Mar, I would have definitely stopped and talked to him. I would bet that he does have a very interesting story. And, I'd tell him about hhplace....so he could tell it to everyone here. but. when you think about it, he's not dressed anymore conspicuously than Thighbootguy is.....just a bit more flamboyantly is all. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

WOW that's ??????????????????????????????? and running though the pictures (1st 100) if that is a snapshot of American shopping style (and obesity) then many of the UK based supermarket dress codes are piffle. I thought many was downright obscene! but having said that and I know there are a few cosplayers on the forum our youngest daughter with friends have played hide and seek in the Southampton Ikea for more than two hours as Naratu caricatures until the staff joined in and ousted them and then at the opposite, they have gone to McDonald's and then to ASDA (uk walmart) in prom dresses for something to do? (sorry not the boys) I have to laugh and I like it, I shall pass that link on. Thanks Jeff Al

I must admit I was pleasantly surprised at the number of positive comments. I think there is a real seed change and that society is becoming more tolerant.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

That guy does have very nice legs, if he brought down his "bling" factor a few notches or so, he actually would not look bad at all.

... running though the pictures (1st 100) if that is a snapshot of American shopping style (and obesity) then many of the UK based supermarket dress codes are piffle.

That particular website was created primarily to poke fun of some people that shop at Walmart. There has been a long standing reputation for Walmart as having the most interesting shoppers that often include rednecks, very unstylish and slovenly dressed people, lower income people, and odd creatures of all sorts. On occasion I've gone to Walmart and perhaps its a regional thing, but where I am, the people that shop there seem just like anyone else (nothing entertaining enough to be posted to that website).

So no, your comment on that site being a real snapshort of American shopping style and obesity is really not the case. But I won't deny, there sure are a ton of unique creatures that continue to keep that website going very strong indeed. :)

It looks like the shot was taken in Virginia, I wonder if that was near Washington DC or more toward the rural areas of western VA. In any case, I have never seen anything that bold while shopping anywhere, much less Walmart. I don't get the leg jewelry at all, though.

It looks like the shot was taken in Virginia, I wonder if that was near Washington DC or more toward the rural areas of western VA. In any case, I have never seen anything that bold while shopping anywhere, much less Walmart.

I don't get the leg jewelry at all, though.

Virginia? Perhaps! But, how can you tell. (There are Wal-Mart stores all over the state.....several in the Washington, DC area where I used to live. Unless there is a sign posted somewhere that I've not noticed, I'd really like to know how you can pinpoint it so exactly?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Virginia? Perhaps! But, how can you tell. (There are Wal-Mart stores all over the state.....several in the Washington, DC area where I used to live. Unless there is a sign posted somewhere that I've not noticed, I'd really like to know how you can pinpoint it so exactly?

There are quite a few comments on that same page that say the have seen him in often in Ashland & Richmond, Virginia at this Walmart and at a nearby shopping mall. Also, he is also featured in a Virginia link from that same page where there are more pictures of him.

There are quite a few comments on that same page that say the have seen him in often in Ashland & Richmond, Virginia at this Walmart and at a nearby shopping mall. Also, he is also featured in a Virginia link from that same page where there are more pictures of him.

Thanks....(I don't normally take the time to read comments posted by viewers. But, in this case, if I had, I might have answered my own question):)

Maybe a bit much bling but who are we to criticize? For myself I think the outfit is very nicely done and far exceeds what I have seen on most genetic females at Wal-Mart over the years, and when Wal-Mart is really the only place to shop you spend a lot of time there. I only wish more of us would be as brave as this guy and go shopping instead of hiding in the closet all the time.

Just my two cents and opinion.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

I don't shop at wal-mart, so I don't get to see good stuff like this. I shop at Meijer stores. They don't take pictures of customers there. I wear 5 3/4 " high heels there when ever I shop. What ever happened to the compatition market? I have nice legs too. Mike

I don't shop at wal-mart, so I don't get to see good stuff like this. I shop at Meijer stores. They don't take pictures of customers there. I wear 5 3/4 " high heels there when ever I shop. What ever happened to the compatition market? I have nice legs too. Mike

Anyone with a cell phone is a potential poster of your picture from a Walmart, or any other shopping location.

All I ever see at Walmart is the really ugly people who would benefit from wearing something that actually fit, and didn't look like they lived in it for 6 weeks. Most of these contestants wouldn't look so bad if they actually hid their but crack, and bouncing blubber bulges.

All the Walmarts near me don't carry anything this dude is wearing. In my case, the bling is a bit heavy.

Anyone with a cell phone is a potential poster of your picture from a Walmart, or any other shopping location.

All I ever see at Walmart is the really ugly people who would benefit from wearing something that actually fit, and didn't look like they lived in it for 6 weeks. Most of these contestants wouldn't look so bad if they actually hid their but crack, and bouncing blubber bulges.

All the Walmarts near me don't carry anything this dude is wearing. In my case, the bling is a bit heavy.

Again it goes with the territory. If you go out heeling in public, you have to deal with the public.

Note to self, unless you want your picture taken and posted on People of Walmart, I would not go heeling there. But that's just me of course. Enjoy your heels.

At 71, I'm glad to run across you. If you regularly go out and shop in 5 3/4" HH, you must not live in Virginia! I'm very new, have been unable to post an intro, probably due to my lack of understanding of forum/blogging protocols and lingo. Hope to trade info with you soon. UpBy5

At 71, I'm glad to run across you. If you regularly go out and shop in 5 3/4" HH, you must not live in Virginia! I'm very new, have been unable to post an intro, probably due to my lack of understanding of forum/blogging protocols and lingo. Hope to trade info with you soon.

UpBy5

Two things!

1) If you are able to post the above comment, you are able to post an introduction. The procedure is exactly the same.

2) The "REALLY Bold Dude" hasn't posted here. All of the comments about him have been posted by other members that have "viewed" his picture that was posted on the internet. As far as I know, no one really knows his identity.

Two things!

1) If you are able to post the above comment, you are able to post an introduction. The procedure is exactly the same.

2) The "REALLY Bold Dude" hasn't posted here. All of the comments about him have been posted by other members that have "viewed" his picture that was posted on the internet. As far as I know, no one really knows his identity.

Hey, thanks for the input. I think I got it right, but its under the title (?) bar startting "Seriously...." in the Introductions section. Wish I could change that. I'll check with the admin. folks.

UpBy5