Negative attitude towards women into heels

Cinnamon

I've been away for a while, distracted by the hum drum of life and all the nonsense it has to throw at a person. Yesterday, I was drawn back by noticing I had a private message from a guy who seemed polite enough, so I responded. However, in the very next message he made it fairly clear that all he was interested was meeting up with me for sex. Despite having no idea of what I'm like, only having an idea of my shoe collection. Perhaps I'm overreacting, but I am completely astounded and offended by this individual's presumption that just because a woman is confident in her sexuality and is a member of a forum that focuses on a facet of that, that she is the equivalent of a cheap, digital streetwalker. Fortunately, this has been a one off experience whilst I've been here and I've found nearly everybody I've come across to be completely respectful. My reason for posting this? I was wondering if anybody else has had this assumption made of them. Perhaps even in real life. Is it a common misconception that women into heels are "loose women" who will open their legs for any old stranger who comes along and asks for it, and I've just been sheltered from it? If somehow I've put forward the idea that I'm promiscuous and not fussy about who I allow to get a piece of me in my previous posts, I'd certainly like to know because that was certainly not the intention. And if that's the case, I have some serious reassessment of my communication skills to consider. Oh and if anybody on the off-chance has the number of a hooker with high heels, do pass it on to me so I can give it to this little twerp so he can make his "dream come true" without offending any other random women in stilettos he meets. :)

Cinnamon, I for one am sorry to read of your experience. I do hope you have passed on the PM to the MOD team so they can take the appropriate action with this man. I certainly cannot even think of prefacing it with Gentle. THis sort of behaviour to my mind is totally unacceptable where ever it occurs, but more so on HHP. We have precious few female members, and we do not need to have them driven away. Nice to see you back around BTW, and I for one do miss your contributions. Don't stay away so long - please. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Hi Cinnamon,

It's nice to see you back. Even under the circumstances.

I'm sorry to say I've had similar experience here in HHP.

Thankfully it's a rare occurrence.

"Twerps" ( I haven't heard that term used for so long!) are here as they are everywhere else. Fortunately Online Twerps can be deleted or switched off with a single click. Unlike the flesh and blood ones one meets out there in the physical world.

Welcome back....if indeed you are back at all.

Amanda

I've been away for a while, distracted by the hum drum of life and all the nonsense it has to throw at a person. Yesterday, I was drawn back by noticing I had a private message from a guy who seemed polite enough, so I responded.

However, in the very next message he made it fairly clear that all he was interested was meeting up with me for sex. Despite having no idea of what I'm like, only having an idea of my shoe collection.

Perhaps I'm overreacting, but I am completely astounded and offended by this individual's presumption that just because a woman is confident in her sexuality and is a member of a forum that focuses on a facet of that, that she is the equivalent of a cheap, digital streetwalker.

Fortunately, this has been a one off experience whilst I've been here and I've found nearly everybody I've come across to be completely respectful.

My reason for posting this? I was wondering if anybody else has had this assumption made of them. Perhaps even in real life.

Is it a common misconception that women into heels are "loose women" who will open their legs for any old stranger who comes along and asks for it, and I've just been sheltered from it?

If somehow I've put forward the idea that I'm promiscuous and not fussy about who I allow to get a piece of me in my previous posts, I'd certainly like to know because that was certainly not the intention. And if that's the case, I have some serious reassessment of my communication skills to consider.

Oh and if anybody on the off-chance has the number of a hooker with high heels, do pass it on to me so I can give it to this little twerp so he can make his "dream come true" without offending any other random women in stilettos he meets.

:)

I ought to be back, nobody else quite understands my lengthy monologues about shoes quite as much as you guys :) I think I've been very fortunate then to have been immune thus far from such comments. Sure, I've had guys coming up to me in clubs asking if they could lick my shoes or chatting me up with my shoes being a springboard for conversation. BUT, I have never before been outright asked for sex because of my high heels by a complete stranger. That, for some reason, goes beyond an appreciation of my shoes. It seemingly reduces ME to a fleshy receptacle in high heels which I find rather offensive. I have always worn my high heels, they do not wear me. I am much more accustomed to the gentlemen such as Simon and their respectful attitude. Simon, you're absolutely right, there is no way that individual deserves the title of gentleman. I feel that it's people like that who give male heel fetishists a bad rep. Out of curiosity, Amanda, have you been approached with a similar message from a certain vertically challenged idiot? Certainly if he is being a sex pest, the Mods ought to be at least warning him that he'd be better off going into a phone booth in central London and finding a suitable calling card rather than offending the ladies on this forum.

Kevinp69 wrote to me late last year. I was quite offended by what he had written. I understood from Tech that he had been banned and more than once ( I seem to remember)

At first I just told him (in so many words) that I wasn't at all interested in what he had at anchor in his filthy mind. Nevertheless he persisted in writing. I reported him to Tech and that was the last of it. His profile is still registered here though. I just checked. Maybe he wrote to you using a different one?.

Vertically challenged?....I expect so. Lol most men are when they see me.

Nuts to him anyway cinnamon. Do come and write some more monologues.

I ought to be back, nobody else quite understands my lengthy monologues about shoes quite as much as you guys :)

I think I've been very fortunate then to have been immune thus far from such comments. Sure, I've had guys coming up to me in clubs asking if they could lick my shoes or chatting me up with my shoes being a springboard for conversation.

BUT, I have never before been outright asked for sex because of my high heels by a complete stranger. That, for some reason, goes beyond an appreciation of my shoes. It seemingly reduces ME to a fleshy receptacle in high heels which I find rather offensive. I have always worn my high heels, they do not wear me.

I am much more accustomed to the gentlemen such as Simon and their respectful attitude. Simon, you're absolutely right, there is no way that individual deserves the title of gentleman. I feel that it's people like that who give male heel fetishists a bad rep.

Out of curiosity, Amanda, have you been approached with a similar message from a certain vertically challenged idiot? Certainly if he is being a sex pest, the Mods ought to be at least warning him that he'd be better off going into a phone booth in central London and finding a suitable calling card rather than offending the ladies on this forum.

Amanda, most men a positive giants in comparison to me, in in my heels :) Perhaps that's why this "Lil" 5'3 pervert picked on me. More fool him for underestimating the temper of a vertically challenged, red-headed Capricorn haha. I shall notify the relevant authorities promptly :P

Who was it that wrote to you Cinnamon?.

Amanda, most men a positive giants in comparison to me, in in my heels :)

Perhaps that's why this "Lil" 5'3 pervert picked on me. More fool him for underestimating the temper of a vertically challenged, red-headed Capricorn haha.

I shall notify the relevant authorities promptly :P

Who was it that wrote to you Cinnamon?.

Thanks Cinnamon, you're right of course not to mention the culprit in public. I know better than to have asked.

I hope you didn't Give shorty any other contact details.That's a mistake I won't repeat for sure.

Cinnamon This issue has been dealt with, and thanks for letting us know. Guys: HHPlace is NOT a dating site, nor a "pick-up joint", and anybody found even remotely close to "coming on-to" others will be met with an instant ban. Yet another perfect example of why men are barred from the girls forum, because some men just dont know how to behave respectfully. If you want a date, join match.com or eharmony. :)

• Like 1

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Well, now that he's a banned user, there's no harm in saying it was Lil.Dan who was the culprit. It is reassuring to know that we ladies are looked after by the thankfully greater majority of gentlemen who frequent this site. Fortunately, he was so abrupt in his propositioning that there was no way I'd have been tricked into giving further details. Hopefully the high heeled hookers in town will put some calling cards low enough for him to lay his grubby little hands on.

My hat goes off to the mod team for taking swift action, only wish other sites would do the same. From a personal point of view my wife use to like wearing high heels but after a fes comments such as ( why do you wear Hooker Heels) or (only sluts wear those heels) they have been put in the closet. Iam sorry to hear that women on this site have to deal with similar situations.

give me more heels

Thanks,

so, which of those dating sites do you recommend?.

:P

Cinnamon

This issue has been dealt with, and thanks for letting us know.

Guys:

HHPlace is NOT a dating site, nor a "pick-up joint", and anybody found even remotely close to "coming on-to" others will be met with an instant ban.

Yet another perfect example of why men are barred from the girls forum, because some men just dont know how to behave respectfully.

If you want a date, join match.com or eharmony. :)

Thanks,

so, which of those dating sites do you recommend?.

I wouldnt know from experience, but if the adverts are anything to go by, eharmony looks more like the type of website where brains and matching actually take priority.

Match.com comes across as "its all about the money", but thats the impression I get from the adverts.

Rgds

TECH

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Too Amanda & Cinnimon, I am so sorry that one defective s#$@m got away and made that guy! It is guy's like that, that give the real gentel men out there a bad name! I for one would never ever think of talking to a lady like that! Maybe I'm diff than most guy's, Well actually I am for the most part:silly:, but even though I am a guy I would never think of asking someone to have sex with me cause I like the fact that she wear's heel and such. I will say to Cinnimon, though what you went through with that guy was kind of what we men go through when we make the choice to dress diff than other guy's. I mean the first thing that people assume or ask is "Are we Gay?" Do I really like people thinking that about me cause I have made the choice to wear skirts, and heels? No I do not, but it is something that I have had to get used too! Just the other day I wore my Mary Jane's to a dentist app. and the first thing the lady said was " I love your shoes" Then the next comment after a brief discussion was "Are you gay?" To witch I quickly said no! So I guess what I am getting at is there are guy's out there that will see women in heels, short skirt's and what have you and the first thing that pop's in there mind is she is easy! Not saying that all women that dress like that are, but for most men that is how they think! Me I have never though like that, I have never seen a women as a conquest or inferior to me. I have always seen women as an equal and someone that deservise's the same amount of respect that I get. That's why that certain group of guy's like you just mentioned I have never hung out with and have never gotten a long with. You would not believe how much I get made fun of because of it too! It's just a guy thing I guess who know's. I am just glad too see that the MOD's here have taken care of the problem!

SMS = short man syndrome and agree with the comment already made, such actions by individuals, further tarnish men and high heels!! surely we could all do with out such individuals, however they are every where, and seeing that this is the internet we all need to guard against certain things!! Cinnamon good luck going forward!!:)

Cinnamon, I'm sorry you've been approached by a pillock and am glad you've not let him put you off. We have precious few female members and people like him are probably part of the reason. Amanda: I met my GF on loveandfriends.com, we've been together for three years now and are getting married next year. :)

I for one, have not been approached in that manner. Especially on this forum. For me to come on here, is like expressing myself in a live diary or something similar. I don't or will never expect to meet anyone on here, nor will I ever give out my personal address and phone number. Just too many risks, especially being a woman. Most of us just come on here to express our interest in high heel shoes and anything associated with it. I intend to keep it at that. I can understand how degrading it feels to have someone PM you like that and can seem like a harrassment issue despite not knowing this person and that it has happened randomly online. Fortunately, it has been taken care of. Don't let that get you down because I always believe that women do have a lot of power when it comes to sexual prowess.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

I agree, scrappycoco's idea that we are equal is all wrong..lol

Don't let that get you down because I always believe that women do have a lot of power when it comes to sexual prowess.

My hat goes off to the mod team for taking swift action, only wish other sites would do the same.

That is what the report button is all about, tell us if there is a problem and we can deal with it, we are here to help the site run smoothly and be a friendly place to be.

Please keep enjoying your time here

The angels have the phonebox.

Just to reinforce the theme of this thread, HHplace does not tolerate sexual harassment, un-invited come-ons or the like. The Private Messaging system is provided to allow members a way communicating among themselves without everything being visible on the public forums, but it is not intended to be a tool to allow members to "hit on" other members. Because it is "private", we cannot monitor the message traffic on the system and we must rely on our members to bring offensive messages to our attention, as the two principal participants in this thread have done. We will take action against any abuse of the Private Messaging system or any other features of our site.

I would think that any male heeler should be able to relate to the theme of this thread. We guys can all remember times when we have had to put up with "crap" from insensitive, closed-minded morons who could not wrap their minds around our choice of footwear. Read through this thread and you will realize that we are not alone -- the ladies put up with their share of the same kind of nonsense. Let us not propagate it.

Have a happy time!

I agree, scrappycoco's idea that we are equal is all wrong..lol

Yes I agree that women do have more sexual prowless than men! LOL I guess what i ment to say was that I treat my female counter part's as an equal and do not see a women as inferior like some men do. I have heard a lot of men say women shouldn't do this or that when i ask why they say cause they are women. I know and have known a lot of women that work in my line of work I do that have worked circle's around these guy's and I laugh my A@# of when they do. I'm just really glad they took care of the issue for you!:)

Last time I checked, the site is called "High Heel Place", not "High Heel Dating Place". To me, this is a site about fashion and I enjoy sharing as well as reading the stories of the fine men and women here. You've got creeps everywhere, this site is no different. Luckily, the mods here are fast acting and ban them. It's definitely harder being a woman in this world. There will always be men who give them a hard time. I can't imagine how many creeps an average woman has to deal with on online dating sites, and in the real world, especially women who enjoy standing out. Anyway, us guys who do enjoy spicing up our wardrobes with feminine footwear/attire sometimes get a taste of this negative attitude in public, although sex usually isn't on the mind of those who react negatively to us lol. I wouldn't be surprised if those same close minded individuals would regard women as pieces of meat.

It's definitely harder being a woman in this world. There will always be men who give them a hard time. I can't imagine how many creeps an average woman has to deal with on online dating sites, and in the real world, especially women who enjoy standing out.

Anyway, us guys who do enjoy spicing up our wardrobes with feminine footwear/attire sometimes get a taste of this negative attitude in public, although sex usually isn't on the mind of those who react negatively to us lol. I wouldn't be surprised if those same close minded individuals would regard women as pieces of meat.

Speaking of which...

http://www.vancouversun.com/health/Many+women+afraid+outside/3039499/story.html

Cinnamon, Good to have you back. I'll echo what the others have said: Don't let one idiot taint your view of this site. Most men on here are not like that, and are indeed worthy of the title 'gentleman'. Hope you keep posting. It's great that we have so many active female posters on here at the moment. It's a testament to the way the mods run this site. Spiker.

Thank you Scrappy for recognizing that much at least.

Yes I agree that women do have more sexual prowless than men! :)

Furthermore.....

Thanks a million Max for the link to that article.

It's my belief that most men have absolutely no idea what it's like out there in what is still a male dominated world.

However as Ive mentioned before, a lot of males in here who call them selves "streetheelers" also experience a heightened level of vulnerability when they go out in public. I think "streetheeling" it's a good way for guys to get used to feeling vulnerable in public as we gradually roll out the new female dominated world order. (Lol)

Lil.Dan (w:anchor:) and Gabriel must be related. Gabriel, a chimpanzee at the Southwest National Primate Research Center, is said to have a shoe fetish (or possibly a leather fetish) according to caretaker Bert Barrera. See what happens when you give a monkey a computer. Sorry cinnamon I am not trying to make light of the situation just thought it sums up those type of people perfectly.:):smile:

All this makes me sad to be a human but happy to be a man. As a man I feel I have my work cut out for me. I am constantly trying to dispel the myth that all men are Ar$£hol£$. There are so many stories that I hear from women about the rubbish and generally threatening behaviour they have to deal with from day to day. As long as there are men that care then surely not all is lost. I try to tell the relevant men that they are behaving stupidy and letting us all down. I have often thought that many men simply try it on with as many women as possible. Surely, if they ask every woman they meet for sex, some of them are going to say yes. Everyone is after something, it's just a matter of dignity, self respect and care for others how you go about achieving it. Glad you are still sticking around here Cinnamon. Best wishes, Ben

I've been away for a while, distracted by the hum drum of life and all the nonsense it has to throw at a person. Yesterday, I was drawn back by noticing I had a private message from a guy who seemed polite enough, so I responded.

However, in the very next message he made it fairly clear that all he was interested was meeting up with me for sex. Despite having no idea of what I'm like, only having an idea of my shoe collection.

Perhaps I'm overreacting, but I am completely astounded and offended by this individual's presumption that just because a woman is confident in her sexuality and is a member of a forum that focuses on a facet of that, that she is the equivalent of a cheap, digital streetwalker.

Fortunately, this has been a one off experience whilst I've been here and I've found nearly everybody I've come across to be completely respectful.

My reason for posting this? I was wondering if anybody else has had this assumption made of them. Perhaps even in real life.

Is it a common misconception that women into heels are "loose women" who will open their legs for any old stranger who comes along and asks for it, and I've just been sheltered from it?

If somehow I've put forward the idea that I'm promiscuous and not fussy about who I allow to get a piece of me in my previous posts, I'd certainly like to know because that was certainly not the intention. And if that's the case, I have some serious reassessment of my communication skills to consider.

Oh and if anybody on the off-chance has the number of a hooker with high heels, do pass it on to me so I can give it to this little twerp so he can make his "dream come true" without offending any other random women in stilettos he meets.

Hi Cinammon,

What a wonderful word 'twerp' is!!

Before I start my post, let me just say that most ALL the guys here are polite and respectful towards women...and they also appreciate our comments and advice about heels/fashion etc. As with most things in life, it's the selfish and small minded few who can tarnish things for the rest of us.

Now to my point.

I've just seen your post and I feel for you...it's happened to me here (just twice) and elsewhere online. It also happens outside in the real world too.

What's even worse, is that it's increasingly more common that it is young guys (like..late teens) that 'hit' on me IRL, and whilst it can be flattering on occasions, when I tell them I'm married, some of them just come on even stronger, making it very clear what they are after!!

Where are MORALS and MANNERS and self control these days? I mean, I LOVE wearing high heels, and I do so as often as I can. I have the right to do so without harrassment. However, it still seems to be the case, that men look at girls in high heels as 'easy meat' (Oh how I loathe that expression....), especially the 'cocky' younger lads these days. Well, in this country they do anyway......

Maybe it's my figure (I'm a curvy lady), maybe it's my long blonde hair, maybe it's my short skirts and very high heels.....maybe we are back to the 'old chestnut' of education vs. conditioning...

Guys, you can look and not touch......especially if there's a large rock on my third finger, but I'm very happy with looks!

Manners and politeness are going to get you much further in life, than brash 'cockiness' and 'attitude' - a generally accepted excuse for bad manners nowadays.

Does this answer the question??

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Welcome back Cinnamon :-)

(snip)...However as Ive mentioned before, a lot of males in here who call them selves "streetheelers" also experience a heightened level of vulnerability when they go out in public. I think "streetheeling" it's a good way for guys to get used to feeling vulnerable in public as we gradually roll out the new female dominated world order. (Lol)

Greetings Amanda :-)

What an interesting statement you made here !

Now I understand more the "vulnerability" women are feeling.

It is quite unfortunate that our society is made this way...

Thank you for your post !