ASIDE from high heels what other "female" stuff do

r1g0r

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

definately stay-up thigh high nylons. the feel is great :( have also worn a few of my s/o dresses or skirts. sometime on a special occasion when she has worn something real nice, i will wear that when we get home. nice to have a supporting s/o.. although there are certain outfits that she will not let me wear, afraid of getting the stained - if you know what i mean :D

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

I definitely know what you mean. Kathy thinks I'm odd because of my interest in her shoes but she tolerates it for my sake. She doesn't let me wear my thigh boots though.

definately stay-up thigh high nylons. the feel is great :( have also worn a few of my s/o dresses or skirts. sometime on a special occasion when she has worn something real nice, i will wear that when we get home. nice to have a supporting s/o.. although there are certain outfits that she will not let me wear, afraid of getting the stained - if you know what i mean :D

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Aside from heels, I... 1. Wear skirts (almost exclusively at home, very rarely in public, even they're very comfortable), 2. Occcasionally wear nail polish after hours (takes less than 3 min to put on, clean, and about the same to take it off - Revlon 310 (Iced Silver), 450 (glow light), and 570 (steel) are my favorites (and the only ones I own), in that order. 3. Occasionally wear thongs. 4. Occasionally wear a touch of makeup (only eyeliner and lipstick, though I really don't like the latter). 5. Sew (don't get me started, but she can't thread the machine...) And that's really about it. Despite this, if you were to see me in Vegas, your brain would say, "Guy," and probably wouldn't even notice the rest, as I'm very conservative in dress - even when I cross the lines into the other side of Sears.

• 3 weeks later...

Mostly male clothes but I can be partial to: the odd flossing (thongs, I like the diamantes at the back type) stocking but cut down for boots/ shoes and I have a corset, which I wear every now & again. I'm a jeans & heels kinda guy

When woman get taller, their shoes will fit me better.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hmmm, I really do love the foundations, shapewear, lingerie, hosiery and of course the shoes, High heels, of course, nothing under 3 inches! Either pumps or sandals. . . Some of the clothes are nice but to me it's more about the things underneath than more of the clothes but I do like them. I really split on whether if I prefer the more modern things or the classic vintage items, I'll say that I do like both. jay_nyca1 "Stockings & Stillettos, 4ever!"

• 1 month later...

soulmate asked me !!! to wear stockings, wants me to get a facial makeover, she chooses foundation for me, we choose nail varnish together, we choose heels for each other and she gives me heels she's bored with, she does my hair, and suggested i get eyebrow enhancers....... and no she's not available, and can u blame me!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently only a bag [but not a frilly/ blingy one]. I plan to use fingernail polish, mascara and lipstick for parties, gigs etc. Oh, and like I said many times before, I'd like to buy myself a corset.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

• 1 month later...

Underneath my normal men's attire, I usually wear a garter belt and stockings although I am just starting to get interested in corsetry and have ordered my first corset. Other than that, just some large hoops in my pierced ears and a little eye makeup. I definitely don't want to fully cross dress and appear to be a woman. My wife married a man and wants to keep it that way although she really likes it when I'm wearing high heels as this keeps me a little taller than her when she's in her heels.

• 4 weeks later...

I paint my toenails occasionally, wear a pair of women's capri pants around the house, and my wife lets me wear her skirts. I have several toe rings, but I see other guys wearing them too, so maybe those aren't so "female" after all. Must be, since the receipt from the store I usually get toe rings says "unisex" for the item description. I'd like to try a strapless dress someday, but since guys lack certain anatomical features it might not stay up very well. The wife found a pattern to make such a dress for herself, but agreed we could try making one for me.

• 3 years later...

Much of what I have nowadays is female attire after my last closet purge. I regularly wear heels, jeans/slacks, and nice blouse tops with all the necessary accessories. So I guess it's what other stuff do I NOT wear - which isn't much. :)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

In addition to strappy high heel sandals I wear, mini skirts and short shorts.

Steve

Notice anything missing from your post?

I hope so, as that information is stuff you really need to keep to yourself. please do NOT post info like that anymore, we truly do NOT need to know about your underwear. :)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

My wardrobe has evolved with my heel wearing and with my confidence. Now what I wear daily is what I enjoy and what I feel like I need to wear. I try to have a coordinated look at all times, whether I'm wearing heels or not. In addition to my high heels my list would be: fitted skirts fitted jackets shift dresses capris pants pretty flat shoes wide belts shoe ornaments/ shoe jewellery stockings (5-15 den only - if I want colour or its cold or both) suspender belts (if my stockings require one) half slips - if the skirt is unlined matching hand bags and shoulder bags and clutches toe rings (always) anklets (if bare legged) pedicures (always) - varnish must coordinate if wearing peep toed or open toed shoes manicures (occasionally) Cheers Heel-Lover

I have worn: women's jeans, a skirt, a tunic top, various types and lengths of dresses, a bra, a medium and long-length wig, hoop earrings, makeup with lipstick and eyeshadow, women's dress watches, pantyhose, anklets, painted toes and fingers, a CZ-type wedding ring, and of course an array of different wedges, peep-toe and open-toe pumps, classic high heel pumps, and very high platform sandals. Monday is a holiday for me so I'll probably go to Chicago wearing my Zoey 5" boots with stretchy bootcut jeans, a leather jacket, and knit cap while I see what's up down there with after Christmas sales. Okay, I also want to check out the Bakers store at Woodfield which is said to have the best selection in the area. HappyinHeels:wave: