Skirts and Heels, Dress and Heels, Pants and Heels

frodo220

What do you like best to wear with your Heels?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. What do you like best to wear with your Heels?

• A Dress and Heels?
    • A Skirt and Heels?
    • Pants and Heels?
    • Other

Just a guy in heels. Wearing pants over my heels is good enough for me. I don't hide what I wear, I just don't want to be 'in your face' about it. I get looks, I have fun. Thrill

post-6687-133522883039_thumb.jpg

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

Just a guy in heels. Wearing pants over my heels is good enough for me.

I don't hide what I wear, I just don't want to be 'in your face' about it. I get looks, I have fun.

Thrill

I do similarly when I go out. Heels, with pants, usually boots.

I also voted pants and heels, as I'll not be walking the streets in a sjirt any time soon...lol. However, if you ask me what I like to see on a woman, it would definitely be a skirt or dress and heels. I want to be able to admire the shoes, not have to search for them.

I also voted pants and heels, as I'll not be walking the streets in a sjirt any time soon...lol. However, if you ask me what I like to see on a woman, it would definitely be a skirt or dress and heels. I want to be able to admire the shoes, not have to search for them.

Yeah, that is why I phrased the question, what do you like to wear? I do not go out to shop or anything else where many or a few can see me to purposely attract attention or be annoying to anyone. I much prefer to not be annoying, but heels with Jeans or Pants, in a public place where not many (if any) would pay attention is my style.

My enjoying wearing heels should not intrude or annoy (like an "in your face" attitude) someone else if they are doing day to day things. If someone is picky enough to purposely look at my feet or look me over, and then they are bothered or annoyed, that is their problem.

Frodo

Just a guy in heels.

Ditto that.

I don't hide what I wear, I just don't want to be 'in your face' about it.

Absolutely - but with one exception... I'm still going to buy one of these to go with another pair of black leather ankle boots, by Pleaser (the SEDUCE-1030's) that I bought last year.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

I voted for "skirt and heels". I've worn that combo out and about a goodly number of times and it's no big deal and doing so doesn't make me any less of a man. if anything, I think that makes me more of a man because I've got the brass ones to wear such a combination in public in the first place! HA!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

For me only Pants, Jeans with my heels, Heels on show think it looks good on a man or women, not into anything else girly. Wish my girlfriend would agree, I'am working on it slowly. one day, one day, she knows I own several pairs of heels.

life is not a rehearsal

I voted for pants and heels, even though I do not go out in my heels yet. If I did, it would be with pants (jeans). My wife disagrees with the wearing of them outside, but inside the house anything goes. It is fun to dress up with her in her clothes (skirt, dress, bra, thong, thigh high stockings and garter, and any other lingere), but that is for behind closed doors.:winkiss:

I voted pants and heels. I am not a skirt or dress person. Tried them both, not my thing. Heels with shorts? sure, all the time Heels with jeans? an absolute must! Heels with "dockers"/dress slacks? yup Heels with suite? nope - typically when I wear a suite, the forum demands social compliance Heels with pajamas? no Heels with sweats? who am I kidding, nope Heels with socks? what are socks?

Trousers / jeans and heels for me, I've tried wearing skirts in the past and while I did quite like them they're not really me. I think one of the reasons that I mostly go for boots is that I think they work better with trousers. The other consideration is my GF. She's completely cool with me wearing heels, but I think asking her to accept me in a skirt or dress would be too much.

I voted pants and heels but I think a skirt or dress with heels looks much better (on a woman). I don't wear skirt or dress and would not wear one of them in public with my heels. And I don't think my legs are nice and slim enough to look good with a skirt anyway...:winkiss:

I voted "other" because I am not sure that a kilt counts as a skirt! I wore it on a recent three week trip to the South of France and it attracted some comments because the Six Nations was on at the time. There was not a word said about my knee high boots with three inch chunky heels!!

Sandalguy I liked your statements:w00t2: Trousers (I'm English) or jeans. Done the suit and heels to the theatre in the middle of Portsmouth. Dress - Nooooooo! Skirt - if mainstream fashion allows one day maybe but wont be a light material. Al

I hope to start pairing leggings and heels soon.

I'd like to integrate skirts into my wardrobe but I haven't considered wearing them with heels yet.

-MJ

When you start with the leggings, be careful -- you'll get hooked, as I have. I now own six pairs - three solid (black, blue, red), two "shiny" (silver, gold) and one pattern (zebra). And that started from just the black pair! I only started wearing them three weeks ago, so to have six pairs means I must like them a lot.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I began wearing heels to compliment the outfits I wear while crossdressing. As of late, I've started wearing women's jeans and found some of my heels go very nicely with the jeans. I still only wear them around the house as long as my daughter and grandchildren aren't around.

My preferences are: 1: in the street: pants 2:at home: a skirt, unless my belly hurts in which case a dress. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

When you start with the leggings, be careful -- you'll get hooked, as I have. I now own six pairs - three solid (black, blue, red), two "shiny" (silver, gold) and one pattern (zebra). And that started from just the black pair! I only started wearing them three weeks ago, so to have six pairs means I must like them a lot.

This is absolutely true! I have yet to actually wear leggings with a skirt. To this point I have worn nylons or gone bare legged with skirts, but haven't done the leggings. I have four pair (two black and two brown) and actually plan on putting together an outfit for the very near future.

Though I haven't gotten out in my leggings, I have become addicted to pairing nylons with skirts, shoes and boots as well as tops, nail color, etc. Though I used to just wear heels with regular boy trousers, I haven't matched heels with anything but women's bottoms for moths now. What started with heels has evolved into a full fledged fashion addiction and I am having more fun than ever.

I have yet to respond to this poll because I am stll giving it a lot of thought. Though pants are what I wear 95% of the time, I really love skirts and even have been out in a dress. I love having options that only expanding outside the men's department have opened to me.

Style is built from the ground up!

Oh, I know what you mean. I was into leggings and even catsuits before I was into heels. Right after experiencing leggings for the first time, I went on a binge shopping for them and quickly integrated them into my wardrobe. I stopped some years ago, but now I look forward to merging leggings and heels.

-MJ

Hi all... I voted for dresses and heels. I wear my heels when 'en-femme' so want to present myself in the female mode. Thats not to say I wouldnt wear heels with jeans or female trousers. But basically heels are part of my CDing.....hope this is ok and within the 'rules' of the group!! dawn

After giving this poll a lot of thought, I decided to vote "other" in the absence of an "all of the above" category. My reasoning is like this, I don't prefer to wear pants, skirts, or dresses with heels. I prefer to wear what ever strikes my fancy at the time. If it is pants, a skirt, or a dress (or even capris, crop pants, gaucho pants, shorts, bath robe or even a towel, I love to wear whatever i choose, whenever I feel that it is appropriate. I do not ever attempt to pass as anybody other than myself. Though I do love clothing marketed to women, footwear in particular, there is no doubt that I am all man, and very happy and comfortable with that. Many men like to say that they are "just a guy in heels," well I am a guy in heels who may also be a guy in a skirt and heels or a dress and heels, or whatever. I am not intending to disparage anybody's opinion. We all have different goals, attitudes, and beliefs. I encourage everybody to challenge their comfort level and find what works best for you and embrace it. The only criteria I have in choosing how I dress is whether it looks good on me or not. Sometimes I get it right, sometimes I don't. But the fun is not allowing myself to be limited solely by a social definition of who or what I am. I get to define who I am and how I wish to present myself. If anything, heeling is one of the most self-actualizing and liberating endeavors of my life. Attached are some pictures of me wearing heels with a dress, gaucho pants, dress trousers, jeans, and a skirt. Each an every one of these outfits has been worn out, in public without much apprehension or reservation. These outfits also represent some of my more outrageous attempts at self expression through fashion, but they do show my own style. In the end, isn't that what it's about?

post-5655-133522883811_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522883814_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522883817_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522883819_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522883821_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

Personally I stick to boots and jeans when out and about. Around the house is a different story. My wife thoroughly enjoys the sight of me in a leather skirt and pumps. I enjoy both, but the latter is something I'm not prepared to do in public. I have to admit Happyfeat pulls it off nicely though.