heels at work

tigermonster

I work in an office and wanted to wear heels, so i saw the best manager ever:online2long: and said is it ok as there is no dress code re footware hay presto im now wearing heels :thumbsup: . The first day was the most nervious day but now it is fine. So if you want to wear heels to work all i can say JUST DO IT !! The heels range from 4inch to 4.75 inches, I did 6 inches at christmas but i needed more pratice so i went down to 4 inch :-(

Most (now all) of the people where I work now know I wear them, and it took very little arm twisting to get me to wear my JS slingbacks in (with long black jeans) last Thursday. Since I work all night (into the early morning) and the place is fully carpeted, only the people looking knew. But, the bathrooms are tile floored, so I was nervous going in...but luckily noone was there. Still, I may do it again, provided this darned snow will stop...

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Most (now all) of the people where I work now know I wear them, and it took very little arm twisting to get me to wear my JS slingbacks in (with long black jeans) last Thursday. Since I work all night (into the early morning) and the place is fully carpeted, only the people looking knew. But, the bathrooms are tile floored, so I was nervous going in...but luckily noone was there.

Still, I may do it again, provided this darned snow will stop...

Which job is this, SS? A new one or where you are a bouncer?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Yep, I found that out last year. I did a couple of experimental pairs, and no problem at all, so now I heel just about every day that there isn't snow on the ground! I agree....just do it! It makes your appearance just that much sharper, and the ladies seem to approve of it even more than the guys!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Which job is this, SS? A new one or where you are a bouncer?

Call center rep I started after landscaping finished in late-ish November. I've worked the off season there before. My sister works there...

To her "horror" (she's funny about it) everyone there knows about my heeling...LOL

I would wear them bouncing, but a guy in 5+" stilettos, somehow, may not be as intimidating...LOL

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

I would wear them bouncing, but a guy in 5+" stilettos, somehow, may not be as intimidating...LOL

Ah, you might be right about that, Scot....but you could always dazzle them with your fancy foot work.....:welcome::thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I am envious of people who could wear heels to work. I work in education and though my bosses wouldn't stop me, it would just be too much of a distraction. What's strange is that when I have been out in heels, one of the most common questions people ask is if I wear my heels to work. I have considered getting a second job, or a summer job where I could wear my heels. The manager at Lane Bryant offered to hire me for the summer but said that I would have to wear "boy clothes" on the job because it may make some of the customers uncomfortable. I may work at a Nine West outlet however I don't know if I could stand being on my feet for a long shift in either retail position wearing heels. Congratulations to you guys who do wear your heels to work!

Style is built from the ground up!

As I work mostly alone in a private office, I sometimes can "heel;" the problem is if one of my co-workers or bosses shows up. It has actually happened but usually I can get them off first and change before I answer the front door.

Once though, I was trapped in my office and I had to get them off with my co-worker there (but of course I have a big "U" shaped desk that you can't see over or through so it wasn't that bad.

Would love to "legally" heel though.

It's all about the heel!

here are the shoes i am wearing at the moment, also i have worn french connection xmas pressie but i not got a pic of them yet. basically just ask if you can wear them or just wear them !!! ( i get some looks but it dont last forever and people just then get used to it ). i hope this helps people who want to wear heels:smile:

post-13730-133522878262_thumb.jpg

post-13730-133522878273_thumb.jpg

I wore heels to work for the first time Monday just gone, wore a pair of black ankle boots with 3 inch heels, picked up my mate did two jobs in London wandered around a few shops had a bite to eat in Kentucky fried batteryhen, visited a post office lots of people around drove my mate back home went in his house chatted to his girlfriend, then went home. Bit boring really nobody said anything, world did not collapse, but I felt good all day and that is what matters. I have worn heels if I'am just dropping something off, you know in for 30 seconds and out again, But it was my first time with a work mate, and will do it more often if thats the reaction I get.

life is not a rehearsal

:thumbsup::welcome::winkiss: Fantastic boots and outfit. I'm thrilled for you to wear what you want to work. I wish I had the courage to do the same, but in my work and with the people I work with, I'd never last the day. Good luck to you, carry on enjoying yourself

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Agree, nice video, and congratulation for such a guts to go out in heels and live with them in the normal life, Great boots, keep filming your videos, so motivating indeed. This story of going to work is very nice because you are telling us a story, from showing the shoes in mind and getting ready in a decent way, and then heeling to the office in the snow, stairs etc, and finally sitting proud in your office. I was thinking that it may be a great idea to make a thread of life story videos on heels either out and about or in closed doors, which may give us a story as you did. and then have everybody vote after nominations for different awards, to best boots, best legs, best film, best story, best scenario, best pumps, best outfit, etc, what do you think guys? for that we can prepare some months in advance and during that time to publish the videos, and in separate thread the comments, exactly as we did in leg competition, but with feed back in another thread for us to discuss., i think that also presentation with pics are can be welcome, for those who are not familiarized with vedeos, (like me). cheers

V. Morpho

I enjoyed your video. It was done in good taste and was a natural of you getting ready to go to work, travel there, and arriving there ready for the day. Keep making everyday videos for us all to enjoy of your every day life experiences in heels with matching outfits. Pantyhose just makes boots feel and fit better. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I could see how some guys might get turned on by a man dressing up but personally, I couldn't get passed the part when you started taking you shirt off and putting on the pantyhose. Sorry, not my thing. I'm sure it was all in good taste though.

real men wear heels

I could see how some guys might get turned on by a man dressing up but personally, I couldn't get passed the part when you started taking you shirt off and putting on the pantyhose. Sorry, not my thing. I'm sure it was all in good taste though.

Ditto that. I was expecting a video of him at work, not getting ready for work.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma