heels at work

tigermonster

I would wear them bouncing, but a guy in 5+" stilettos, somehow, may not be as intimidating...LOL

I bouncer in stilletos may be more intimidating of course, you never know what is gonna do if wearing a 5 inch stilletos lets say crotch boots and if you have a respectable body to do the job, then i think that if i were to be the manager of the place, i would may promote you to be leader at the place, for sure people will stare at you with respect. and if it happens that you have to take someone out, meanwhile you are in heels, then show your heel first and then say: "Please leave,i prefer not to make something ugly, so I repeat for second and last time, please leave before is too late"

hahahahaha,

V. Morpho

Who knows? Maybe one of these days either society will have changed or I'll have a different job so that wearing heels at work wouldn't create the backlash that it would if I did it today.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.