Mr. X's travels

Mr. X

Well done, Mr. X! The boots looked sharp, and the jacket was pretty stylish! Bravo, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Of course black jeans would've looked fine too, but I really like that you wore blue jeans, grey is great for bringing out a colour element. It's nice that the lady's remark picked out the boots - I don't think compliments like that are given unless the boots are worn well with the rest of the outfit, so definitely a success!

If you like it, wear it.

Well done, Mr. X! The boots looked sharp, and the jacket was pretty stylish! Bravo, my friend!

I like the boots too! Even though they have basically no heel, they are quickly becoming one of my favorite pairs!  It also proves that for me it is becoming more than just "heels".  Don't get me wrong, I love heels!  But I love putting together complete stylish outfits just as much!  And if a nice pair of heels is part of the outfit, so much the better!

Of course black jeans would've looked fine too, but I really like that you wore blue jeans, grey is great for bringing out a colour element. It's nice that the lady's remark picked out the boots - I don't think compliments like that are given unless the boots are worn well with the rest of the outfit, so definitely a success!

Black jeans would work!  But I didn't want to have to much drab in my outfit.  And you are right about compliments.  I do tend to get them more or less when I am wearing a complete stylish outfit!

I like the coat Mr. X. Looks quite warm and cozy for the cold days.

You would think so, but not exactly!  Maybe with a scarve and gloves you could wear it on a really cold day.

Great outfit! I like the shoulder bag, too. Well done!

Steve

I like the bag too!  The colour goes with alot!  And it is very gender neutral in design.

Some very stylish oufits, well put together & co-ordinated. What's even better is the good & appreciative comments that you get :clap: .

I like the boots too! Even though they have basically no heel, they are quickly becoming one of my favorite pairs!  It also proves that for me it is becoming more than just "heels".  Don't get me wrong, I love heels!  But I love putting together complete stylish outfits just as much!  And if a nice pair of heels is part of the outfit, so much the better!

Hmm! You sound just like me, focusing on the entire outfit, not just the footwear. Good for you, my friend!

• 3 months later...

I'm back with another outing to report.  Just a quick trip today.  I knew I wouldn't be out very long, so I chose a quick casual outfit.  I knocked off a few quick errands.  The rest of the time was spent just window shopping and general Mr. X time.  The day went off without a hitch.  Even though my heels were more or less on display the entire time, except for what my pants covered.  Now on to the outfit and pics. The outfit 1) mens casual black polo style t-shirt 2) womens dark wash slim flare leg jeans 3) BCBG wine colored croc skin heels 4) black camera/carry all bag Comments and suggestions always welcome!

post-1352-0-04491300-1402267462_thumb.jp

post-1352-0-53689000-1402267482_thumb.jp

Damn! That combination looks good Mr. X  

Not crazy about the shape of the heel, but I bet it's solid. The uppers I love. In fact I would love the whole shoe if it wasn't for the shape of the heel.  I still like it though.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 4 weeks later...

New day, new travel!  I decided to do some window shopping so I thought I would use this time to put something together outfit wise, and get out.  

Today the outfit got a little "interesting".  I have been getting manicures and pedicures for some time now.  It is heaven!  I really suggest everyone try it at least once!  After the first time, I was hooked!  I can see why women enjoy it so much lol.  I always come out so relaxed.  It can get pricey though so I don't go very often.  Maybe 2-3 times a year.  The place I go the staff is great and I get great service everytime!  They treat me like any other paying customer, be they male or female.  I never get color on my nails because I would have a hard time explaning that to people I know.  But every now and again I will get some color put on my toes. I can usually keep them hidden until it wears off or I decide to take it off manually.  I had one done a couple of weeks back and decided to go for some color.  I got a grape purple put on my toes.  It is starting to wear off but still in plain view if I want it to be.

Now back to today.  I new it was going to be warm out today so I wanted to wear something with an open toe.  Now when I was putting my outfit together today I realized that my purple toes would be on display the whole time, even if my shoes were somewhat hidden.  this was uncharted waters for me.  I "almost" ended up going with a closed toe pump or something.  But NO, I was doing it!  Once I got out my door and into my car, It was nothing!  I didn't even think about all day.  And I actually rather enjoyed looking down at them from time to time while on my travels.  And as per usual the day went off without a hitch.  It is getting harder and harder to figure out what I have to do shock people these days.  lol  Actually, forget the shock!  I would settle for just a friendly conversation about what me or the other person was wearing.  Wishful thinking I guess.  But anyhow.  On to the outfit and pics.

Here is what I wore.

The outfit

1) yellow with blue printed t shirt

2) bootcut jeans

3) Aldo brown gladiator style wedges

4) small tan cross body bag

Enjoy!  Comments and suggestions welcome

post-1352-0-08175700-1404354857_thumb.jp

post-1352-0-57010100-1404354904_thumb.jp

That looks like a very comfortable and relaxed summer style Mr X, the whole outfit flows with the fit of the jeans and it would all fall apart without the wedge heels, they're perfect.

I agree with what you said that just a friendly conversation would be great. It's not that we shock people as such, but what we choose to wear does tend to surprise people or catch them off guard, and we end up feeling like the invisible man. I think that having taken the initiative with fashion by wearing our heels, we also have to take the initiative to spark a conversation sometimes, I've found that people tend to respond very positively once we break the ice. The rare occasions that someone chooses to make a nice remark under their own initiative, that's just a bonus.

If you like it, wear it.

Nice! I'm working on building the nerve to wear open toes or flip flops with my dark purple toes! Thanks for posting.

Just do it!

That looks like a very comfortable and relaxed summer style Mr X, the whole outfit flows with the fit of the jeans and it would all fall apart without the wedge heels, they're perfect.

I agree with what you said that just a friendly conversation would be great. It's not that we shock people as such, but what we choose to wear does tend to surprise people or catch them off guard, and we end up feeling like the invisible man. I think that having taken the initiative with fashion by wearing our heels, we also have to take the initiative to spark a conversation sometimes, I've found that people tend to respond very positively once we break the ice. The rare occasions that someone chooses to make a nice remark under their own initiative, that's just a bonus.

I couldn't have said it better myself

Well done with your latest outfit, Mr. X! I especially like those wedge sandals. How high were the heels and what were they like to walk in? As for "shocking" people, that's not something I set out to do myself, not even when I'm parading about in a 15 inch skirt, I simply dress the way I please and let the world make it's own judgment on me, if I shock, surprise or impress people, then it's all good. In the meantime, more power to you, my friend.

Well done with your latest outfit, Mr. X! I especially like those wedge sandals. How high were the heels and what were they like to walk in?

The wedges themselves measure 5 1/4" high at the back.  As for the walking?  They are actually quite comfortable.  They are the definition of an "anklebreaker" though.  I have nearly rolled mine on more than one occasion while wearing then.  And that is something I can't ever remember doing with even my highest of stilettos.

Mr.x ur outfits are very well put together. Thank you for ideas. This helps out alot. I enjoy reading ur forum. Keep up the good work and keep those awesome outfits coming. Love ur shoe collection. I am hoping to get to aldo brand soon.

Mr.x ur outfits are very well put together. Thank you for ideas. This helps out alot. I enjoy reading ur forum. Keep up the good work and keep those awesome outfits coming. Love ur shoe collection. I am hoping to get to aldo brand soon.

Thanks for the kind words!  When I started out wearing heels I never though it would get to a point were I would be an inspiration for others.  Wow!  Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

I had a quick outing today.  I bet I spent just as long puting the outfit together as I did actually wearing it.  Once I had my outfit picked out, I was out the door.

I did a little window shopping.  I stopped at one of the local thrift shops.  I browsed the heel section as always, but nothing caught my eye.  I did end up picking up a few new tops that I plan to incorporate into my future outings.  So stay tuned!

The day went off without a hitch and arrived back home not long after.  Now onto the outfit.

The Outfit
1) red t-shirt
2) white jeans
3) light brown bag
4) "George" brand nude patent 4 inch heels

Comments and suggestions always welcome.  Enjoy!

post-1352-0-25747300-1405883585_thumb.jp

post-1352-0-23967400-1405883606_thumb.jp

Well done, Mr. X! Your outfit looked quite sharp! It's not often I see anyone sporting white jeans, but you wore them quite well, and the nude shoes were very nice. Bravo!

Great outfit Mr. X! Love the simplicity of the outfit, yet it still looks great on you.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

That's a brighter outfit than I remember seeing you wear before, and it's a great summer style that you wear well. I really like how the shoes soften the white of the trousers without competing with the red t-shirt, the heels are definitely the understated stars of the show. Most inspiring Mr X.

If you like it, wear it.

• 1 month later...

Finally got out again.  It's not that I haven't been out lately I just haven't had anything post worthy.  After running a few needed errands the rest of the outing was spent window shopping and general Mr. X time.  The outing went off without a hitch.  Nothing interesting to report from the outing.  I wish there was but there wasn't.  Now on to the outfit

I put together an outfit today using some old pieces I own, as well as some new pieces I purchased recently.  Once I put the outfit on I really liked it!  It is probably one of my favorite outfits I have worn, ever!  It is probably my most favorite outfit dating back to day 1!  Here is a breakdown of it.

The Outfit
1) Aldo tan boots with 3 1/2" chunky heel
2) Black leggings
3) black and white long length horizontal striped shirt
4) black cropped motorcycle style jacket
5) tan crossbody bag

Here is a couple of pics.  Enjoy!  Comments and Suggestions always welcome.

post-1352-0-62948800-1411584561_thumb.jp

post-1352-0-65801800-1411584605_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Somebody deserves an award for best dressed.