The Happy Feats of HappyFeat

HappyFeat

Thursday May 20, 2010 - The wife and I decided to take a day trip to Niagara Falls. She had a couple days off and it was going to be a very nice day...

.... The last few months have been very busy, chaotic, and hectic - and all combination there of. Work has been killer, I have been working on my house a lot (2 floors ALMOST done) and will become a father for the first time in the near future. My partner is very supportive of my heeling and freestyling which is an added bonus.....

Wow. Congratulations on facing this new transition in your life with aplomb and a level head. Long may you be a source of strength and leadership for your new family, love and appreciation to your new wife, and source of inspiration and unconditional love to your new child. And my best wishes for painlessly finishing the renovations on your house (been there done that on my condo).

your friend, kneehighs.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Hey there happyfeat just let me say congrats on your marriage and although you may not be so aware of me here on hhp i can assure you i've read every post in your thread & waited with baited breath for each new installment . Also your heeling adventures has certainly helped me overcome the fears & self doubt i had about wearing what i want to and for that sir i truly thank you . I just have to get myself a little more up to date with computers & digital cameras and get some pics of myself up on the board . I hope i'm speaking for every one when i ask this but i want to know all about your lovely lady, how, when,where, why & what & not nessisarily in that order ( sorry got a sticky beak syndrome going on here) cheers & hope to read more soon cheers malinheels:wavey:

Thanks for all of the words of congratulations! It is a pretty exciting time for me (as well as stressful) and the changes are huge. But I have always lived life as an experience, without preconceived notions, and am really enjoying the way my life is heading. It is really nice to share these things with everybody here. Though I have never met the vast majority of people here, I do think of the members here as friends. Again, thanks to everybody.

Greetings Happyfeat :-)

BTW, no need to cut your head anymore: Yo will save time editing your pictures !

The only reason that I cut my head out of the pictures is to save time TAKING the pictures. I usually have some stupid, deer-in-headlights expression on my face and I would have to do three times as many shots to get the "money shot." For me, its just one less ting to worry about. If somebody else takes the picture, I will likely include my face, etc.

I am looking at ballet flats for a long time now but never bought a pair.

Can you tell me why they cut your feet ? Is it because they were too small ?

Your opinion on this will help me choose the right pair...

BTW, it's hard to explain why you got more stares wearing flats than heels !

I think the flats cut my feet because they were too small in the heel actually. I have very narrow feet, especially in the heel and they were just a bit loose. I need to wear them with socks to get them broken in a bit and they will be fine.

Glad to have you back with your outings and pictures, HappyFeat. I see from your recent post that you took a day trip up to Niagara Falls. Now your in my neck of the woods. Did you go to the Fashion Outlet Mall when you were in Niagara Falls, I go there to shop occassionally. There are some good stores there to shop in.

Keep on posting, I enjoy reading your posts and viewing your pictures.

Actually, we didn't make it to the Fashion Outlets, though we did drive by it and discussed going back, but never made it. As I am typing this, I have the brochure on my desk next to the computer. We did go to Grove City, PA, which is about 60 miles north of Pittsburgh on the way to the falls however. I think we will make a trip to the Falls again in the fall, so we will definitely take in the Fashion Outlets then.

Like your pics, especially the ones with you wearing the black strappy sandals. They look great and are very sexy.

Thanks for the comment! In my next round of postings I had an outing in the red version of the same sandals, so look for that next week.

I like the outfit in the first photo the best, something to wear while going to the yacht club.

Yea, I don't know what it is, but I do have a thing for white pants, especially jeans. I does give a bit of a "Gilligan's Island" thing or Ted Knight of "Caddyshack" but I do love the look. I think I may have six pairs of white jeans total so it will be something that I post a lot in the summer.

HF, I apologize for having missed your announcement but belated congratulations to you. My question is which one is it, the shopping friend, the barista, or the lady from the club, or none of the above?

Actually, the answer is none of the above. The shopping friend, was an experiment to see if anybody out there would want to hang out with a guy in heels, and as it turned out I did meet a very cool person and made a new friend. The girl at the club was just a chance encounter and I may have taken her up on her offer to go shopping if I wasn't about to get married. The barista is just a girl that I talk to about greaduate school and other things. All interactions were (and are) strictly platonic.

This leads me to another interesting change in my attitude. I really have always enjoined going out and interacting with people. I am a horrible flirt, and even more so when I am out in heels. Until I decided to "settle down" I would have put a lot of pressure on myself to "close the deal" but now I just go out, interact and enjoy. Also, my wife and I go out while I am wearing heels which is also cool. I have always had a lot of people I see over and over on my outings, many of which are cool and we become good acquaintances, and talk a lot. So even though I am married, I am not dead, and will continue to interact with people, get to know them and enjoy their company.

As I have mentioned above, I have had several new outings. However I have not been able to get photographs since I have contractors installing my hardwood floor on the second story. When I get the pictures taken, I will post my latest happenings.

Style is built from the ground up!

Here are some recent outings:

Thursday May 27, 2010 - My look for this outing was one that I have been experimenting with recently. I am trying to incorporate a more understated look into my rotation on occasion, just for a bit of variety. I wore a black and white knit pullover, white Ann Taylor knee length shorts, and black Bass "Kendra" sandals with a low wedge heel. Though it was a conservative look, it did feel great and was a nice choice on a 90 degree day.

My outing was a continuation of my trips to local shopping areas while heeling. I visited the South Hills Village Mall, which is actually the mall closets to my house. My first stop was New York and Company. The clerks are usually nice and do allow me to try things on if I ask. I tried on a couple of outfits, a one peice short outfit and a cotton dress. Neither complemented me terribly well, but it was a pleasant shopping experience. Next, I went to the Banana Republic. Upon entering the store, I was given a scratch off coupon that entitled me to 50% my entire purchase! My dilemma was that I was a bit broke, with payday coming the next day, so I decided to just "scout" the store. This store isn't overly accepting, but they do offer some help. I tried on several pair of jeans, a couple of skirts and a fantastic dress, all already marked way down. I knew that I had to make it back.

After BR, I went to the Limited. This store is always very helpful and glad to see me, even though I usually don't buy much. When I walked in I was greeted by one of the clerks who waits on me a lot - a tall, stunning, though large framed young woman. She is one of those girls who just isn't yet quite aware of how beautiful she is. As soon as I came in the store, I say that miniskirts were on sale and they had a great bright blue one. However, they didn't have a 14,, which was disappointing. After browsing the store and chatting, I was still drawn to that skirt and decided to try the 12. The clerk took me to a fitting room and when I tried it it fit like a glove. The other two clerks working each rushed back to see and were all amazed at how nice it looked. For the next hour, all three clerks brought me things to try and I modeled for them. It was way too much fun. However, all I bought was the skirt. After checking out, the tall clerk told me that they were doing a new floor set and that I should come back and see it, and that I should wear my new skirt when I did. I am hoping to make it back and do just that.

After spend more time at the Limited than I had planned, I had to call it a day and continue my shopping the next day - especially with the 50% BR coupon in my pocket.

Friday May 28, 2010 Afternoon - I returned to the same mall as the day before to complete my outing. I was not as understated as I was the day before. I wore a peach linen shirt, white JCrew "High Heel Flare" jeans, and Nine West "Rocco" d'Orday pumps with a very high heel. I wanted to look as summery as possible and my sandal collection is pretty limited at the moment.

Back at the mall, I went to Banana Republic and tried not only found the dress that I wanted, but another one that was quite nice, as well as an olive skirt that was also pretty sweet. I tried on all three items as well as a few others and bought the two dresses and the skirt. When I was checking out, the clerk was amazed that the dresses were as marked down as they were and when I gave here my 50% off coupon, she announced it to the entire store, "He got a 50!" We chatted a bit, she told me how she liked my taste, and it was a very nice experience. However, she forgot to take out one of the sensors so I beeped on the way out. Another clerk came over, went through my bag and found the sensor on my black dress. She said, when taking it back to the register, "This will look gorgeous on you!" When she came back, we chatted a little and I went on my way.

Afterward, I went to JCrew to browse. I found a great pair of distressed Matchstick jeans. The clerk, young African American guy took me to a dressing room and was very impressed by the fit. I browsed the store for a while and went to ask another clerk a question, and I was the one who was a bit shocked. I thought it was a girl, but when he turned around it was a young Asian man, wearing Capris, flip-flops, had his nails done, and long wavy hair. He was helpful in answering my question, but it was the first time I had ever encountered another guy in feminine attire while shopping.

Next I went to Aldo to find shoes to go with the skirt I bought. They had a pair to cute 2 inch thong mules in silver that I loved but they only came in a 9. The clerk offered me some other suggestions, but nothing I was in love with. I decided to try Macy's. I found a cute pair of yellow peep toe pumps that seemed to work. The clerk again was very helpful, listening to what I wanted and even brought me five pair or so in my size for me to try. Though none were fantastic, I did buy the yellow peeps.

My two days shopping at SHV Mall were fantastic. Some of the best experiences that I have had yet and a definite A+!

Friday May 28, 2010 Evening - Date night! My wife actually picked out this outfit: purple and white striped shirt, black Tommy Hilfiger "Hope" jeans, and purple Nine West pumps. We ran a few errands early in the evening, and of course I got some attention. We went to dinner at our favorite Mexican place where the waitress told me how much she loved my shoes and we went to a wine bar and relaxed and chatted. Again, I got a lot of looks but no comments there.

Saturday May 29, 2010 - Date night 2! We went to dinner at a fancy seafood place and then to see Sen and the City 2. Again, my wife picked out my outfit: A blue double breasted linen blazer, a crinkly white shirt with french cuffs and brass cuff-links, Limited 917 boot cut jeans and red Nine West "Tomcat" sandals - just Sex in the City enough for her. At dinner the only strange experience was from a couple that came in toward the end of our meal. The guy just kept staring at my feet, I think desperately wanting to say something. His date glanced, but could of cared less. It was interesting at first but actually became a bit creepy after several minutes. At the theatre I did get a few gawks and long stares, but nothing too out of the ordinary. Date nights are so much fun in general, but wearing heels with my lady makes then so much better.

Tuesday June 2, 2010 - Another shopping outing. Though the weather was nice, I am so disappointed than most of my open shoes are black. But I had to go with what I had. I wore black t-strap Naturalizer "Amanda" sandals, gray Banana Republic jeans, and a light blue dress shirt. I went to the Mall at Robinson to check out Aldo primarily. They had the sandals I loved in a 10, but were still a bit too small. When the clerk looked for them online, they were sold out in an 11. I went to Banana Republic to see if the dresses I bought were cheaper, but ended up trying on a couple pair of straight leg jeans on sale for $12 each. The clerks at this store were quite helpful and friendly, even looking for size 11 shoes. I bought the jeans, and browsed a few other stores but nothing really caught my eye, even at Baker's where the clerk brought me half a dozen pairs to try. All in all this experience merits a B, but I will try it again in the near future.

Attached are my outfits for these outings.

post-5655-133522915851_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522915856_thumb.jpg

post-5655-13352291586_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522915864_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522915868_thumb.jpg

Greetings HF :-)

You got some amazing outings this week !

- Great shopping experience at the shopping mall

- Friendly service from all sale associates with positive comments

- Going out with your supportive wife who choose your heels for you !

- And all this while wearing heels !

Is there any man on earth who can ask for more ?

What a lucky guy you are. Well done !

Well done, my friend. Well done! As usual, you exhibit your own special brand of style that makes you stand out here at HHP! My favorite from the new batch of pics is number #4!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Another great adventure and nice looking outfits. :) I couldn't dare pull off the red strappy sandals in your pic, and they are not quite my taste, but they still look nice on you regardless.

You really do dress to impress HH and I am invy of that! Maybe some day I will meet that Mrs Wanderfull and she will teach me how to dress. lol. ( not for this message to be missunderstood that you didn't know how to dress before you met her). Thats just me, I always been a levi , jean and heel kinda guy but recently, I bought a pair of ladies jeans that I really like! Not to confuse things but I did mention that Ruth and I are divorced. We are still very close friends and everything was and is very peacefull and agreable. Just jumped to soon. And that all I got to say about that. (Forest Gump).

real men wear heels

Happyfeat:-) No matter whether you or your wife picked your outfits out or not really doesn't matter. As for both Mickey and myself, we both think that your outfits were outstanding and quite well co-ordinated. You both have a great sense of fashion going there. And you participated at a great group of stores with a great store personnel available. As a aside---we live close to the South Hills Village and are there often. It is also the closest to our home as it is for you. We MUST get together sometime and meet face to face both you and your wife and Mickey and I. Cheers--- Dawn HH Mickey 68

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Those are some great outfits coordinated with those lovely high heels. As everyone has said and I reitterate you are so lucky to have a supportive wife who shares your love and interest of high heels. It is always fun when you get positive responses from sales personnel and others in public that view you in high heels. Congratulations on your outings and thanks for the great posts.

HF, terrific stuff as always. It's nice to have you back posting again! Personally, I love the look of those red sandals with the slacks and jacket. Your wife has great taste! Does she wear similar outfits? And as always, those Naturalizer t-straps look great. I think those are a nice choice, as the heel isn't ridiculously high, and the tickness of it looks good on a larger, male size leg (I'll never get over 4" spike heels, however, lol!) Looking forward to more in the future!

Like your Saturday night outfit. You look great in those sexy red sandals.

Well done, my friend. Well done! As usual, you exhibit your own special brand of style that makes you stand out here at HHP! My favorite from the new batch of pics is number #4!

Like others have said the red heels pic is great. But any of the last 3 work for me.

...Personally, I love the look of those red sandals with the slacks and jacket. Your wife has great taste! ...

I couldn't dare pull off the red strappy sandals in your pic, and they are not quite my taste, but they still look nice on you regardless.

That's part of the fun with an item like red strappy sandals, their are risky, but can really give a pop to an outfit if done right. Obviously, they aren't for everybody, but in moderation I do love them. I have worn the quite a bit over the last few years and plan to get much more out of them. I have the same pair in black, that I wore in my last series of outings.

Part of my dilemma is that I really don't have many choices in sandals right now, and what I do have are mainly black. In some ways, black sandals seem a bit contradictory to me...summery in a non-summery color. But then again, black is ubiquitous. I am sure the red sandals will have another appearance or two before the summer is over, especially since my wife loves them.

... Your wife has great taste! Does she wear similar outfits? ...

She does dress nicely most of the time. She really likes it when we can coordinate our outfits since we do onw a few of the same garments, as well as shoes. What is really fun however is having another person to make suggestions on outfits because she may think of combination that I may not be aware of or things that I may be a bit nervous about trying. It is adding a whole new dimension to freestyling.

You really do dress to impress HH and I am invy of that! ... Thats just me, I always been a levi , jean and heel kinda guy but recently, I bought a pair of ladies jeans that I really like!

No need to envy me John! One of the things that I have discovered at HHPlace is that we all bring our different looks to the front. For example, JeffB's look with the skirts, etc. works great for him, but it wouldn't look natural for you. Levis and heels is a look you pull off magnificently - a macho guy in heels - which is a look that really doesn't work for me. So be proud of your style (which I know you are) and continue showing Canton how it is done. Though I have a feeling that your experiment with lady's jeans will open a whole new realm of heeling for you.

And as always, those Naturalizer t-straps look great. I think those are a nice choice, as the heel isn't ridiculously high, and the tickness of it looks good on a larger, male size leg (I'll never get over 4" spike heels, however, lol!)...

Like you, a stiletto heel will always catch my eye on the rack or in the store. But in my opinion, if you are wearing the heels with pants, the whole leg silhouette is reduced and if I am wearing a skirt, I don't figure too many people's first thought is that my legs look too big...lol The t-straps are a great pair of shoes and when people ask me where I got them and I tell them they are Naturalizers, they are shocked. I can walk for hours in them. Again, I am sure they will pop up a few more times this summer...maybe even next week.

As far as heel height, I am really on the lookout for more stylish shoes with lower or medium sized heel. The highest I have ever worn as still under 5 inches, so height has never been my major concern. Here is what I have found ironic: It is very difficult to find medium heels in a size 11 or 12! Higher heels are not that hard to come by. Again, I just find it a bit strange.

As a aside---we live close to the South Hills Village and are there often. It is also the closest to our home as it is for you. We MUST get together sometime and meet face to face both you and your wife and Mickey and I.

Absolutely! Kind of our own mini heel meet. I will be in touch when I can plan something. Right now, every time I make plans something comes up. But before the summer is over we will have a get together.

Here are my latest outings:

Saturday June 5 - Date night with the wife. I wore a raspberry sateen dress shirt, J.Crew Vintage Matchstick distressed jeans, and black Nine West "Saltysea" loafers with a low cut vamp and a block heel. First we had dinner at a Chinese restaurant, though there was little or no attention paid to me there. Afterward we went to Barnes and Nobel and browsed the bookstore. I did get tons of attention, mainly from younger women. One of the employees even followed me around the store for a while, and I caught her looking at my feet on several occasions. Maybe she thought I was shoplifting, but the pants were so tight, I don't want to think where they thought I myght be stashing stuff...My best reaction was from a young woman in an easy chair working on her computer. I saw her eyes peeking over the top of the screen watching me, so I stopped looked at her, made eye contact and winked. She smiled and wen back to her business.

Sunday June 6 - Grocery shopping and other errands with the wife. I wore a white Perry Ellis t-shirt, Lane Bryant casual Capri pants and black low heel wedge sandals from Bass. Again a pretty uneventful outing, just going about normal business. The sandals, though they are obviously women's on close inspection, don't tend to draw that much attention. I did get a couple of glances, but that likely had more to do with my French pedicure.

Monday June 7 - Continuing my "tour" of Pittsburgh shopping venues, I took in a small shopping center called the South Side Works. I had been there before, mainly becuase they have a Nine West retail store, as well as a Steve Madden, but it isn't a large area. Many of the stores are upscale, but not all. My outfit for the day was conservative - blue tweed blazer, white dress shirt, Banana Republic light rinse distressed straight leg jeans, and black Michael Kors leather pumps.

My first stop was, of course Nine West. The clerk was very nice, though she didn't have the look of a typical Nine West employee. SHe was cute, but overwight, tattoos, and piercings. SHe was very helpful, bringing me several pairs of shoes, and even suggesting a few. There were a couple of other customers and she always made a point to look at each model I tried on. I ended up buying a pair of pearl kitten heeled pumps.

Next I went to BCBG Maxerria, where the clerks were helpful, but not over the top. I did try on a couple of skirts, but both were just too short for comfort. On a whim, I went into the Black Market White House. I had only been in one of these stores before and they were quite rude, so maybe I would give them another chance. And I am very glad I did! The clerk saw me come in and asked me if I was looking for a gift and I said that I was but it was a gift for me. She grabbed this long maxi dress and told me that it would be perfect for me and set me up a dressing room. For the next hour and a half, I tried on dozens of different outfits and many different items from casual to very dressy. We made an appointment for another session, but at the other store where she works. However, we had to cancel because she wasn't going to be at the other store. Anyway, she has my number and will call when she goes to the other store. My final stop was Steve Madden, where the clerks never seem to look up beyond the register when I am in there. Though they aren't rude, they make no effort to help either. My experience this day at the South Side Works gets an A-.

Wednesday June 9 - Another shopping outing, though this one got cut short do to a bit of an emergency. Everything is OK now, but it did end my shopping excursion. Not to worry, I would be back in the neighborhood soon anyway. This was one of my favorite outfits that I have ever put together - white Calvin Klein cotton v-neck swater, dark rinse Banana Republic straight leg distreesed jeans, black Nine West "Meyer" t-strap pumps. I went to the Ross Park Mall, which is probably the best shopping destination in Pittsburgh. On this day, I tried on a few things at Banana Republic and bought a pair of skinny ankle length jeans for $15, browsed Aldo, sampling a few pair of shoes from a helpful clerk, and looked around Nine West, but they were so swamped, that I couldn't get anything even if I wanted to. I checked out Macy's clearance rack, but there was nothing that really caught my eye. However, like I said a phone call ended the day and I was looking forward to spending more time at this mall. The grade was an incomplete, of course.

Monday June 14 - After a few days without heeling, I just had to get out for a few minutes. I wore a gold Geoffry Bean dress shirt, Calvin Klein straight leg jeans, and brown Nine West "Geranium" loafers with about a 3 inch heel. I went to the bank and chatted with the tellers than off to Starbucks where I sat for a few minutes, read the paper and drank a frappichino. The interesting thing at Starbucks, a guy sat down near me to conduct interviews for census takers. Though it wasn't as relaxing as I might like, for about half an hour, there was a steady parade of people walking in front of me checking out my shoes. A couple women smiles at me and I gave them a wink back. I guess you never know what you will run into at a job interview.

There you have my latest outing! Hope you enjoyed...

post-5655-133522916446_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522916453_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522916457_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522916461_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522916465_thumb.jpg

Great shopping outings. And I especially love outfits and high heels in pictures # 3 & 4. It sounds like you and your wife had a great time in some cool outfits and heels. Keep the posts coming.

Bravo all around, my friend! I like pic number three the most! Casual yet stylish!

HF, I love those Nine West t-straps! They look just right with the jeans. Not too high, not too pointy, and the t-strap tends to shorten a larger sized foot. Good choice.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, I think its time that I blow the dust off this thread and freshen it up a bit with some recent outings. Outfit #1 - This is a very typical look for me recently. I wore a men's turtleneck sweater, white Banana Republic skinny corduroys, brown tights, and brown suede Stuart Wietzman clogs/mules (I have the same pair in black.) On this particular day, I went grocery shopping, picked up a few things at Target, and returned some equipment to the cable company. The cable company line was VERY long and I had a pleasant conversation with both the woman in front of me and the man behind me in line. Just a normal day out in heels. Outfit #2 - OK a lot more risky here. I am a regular shopper at The Limited at the local mall. One of the clerks really likes to get me to push the envelope and I tend to trust her. Well she is about to have a baby and will be leaving the store soon, so I wanted to wear this outfit for her since she helped me pick it out. The outfit is a light blue Limited blouse, short gray and blue plaid shorts, gray ribbed tights and gray Banana Republic peep-toe sling backs. After going to the Limited the clerk I wanted to see wasn't working, but I did try on a few things anyway. All of the clerks know me and are quite supportive. I did go to a few more stores. I am sure I got a lot of attention, but I seldom notice anymore. Its funny about how comfortable I am even in such an outrageous outfit. Also, it reminded me of a couple of comments that Tech has posted. One is when I wore this very pair of heels with Flare jeans and I shouldn't hide them under long pants. Well this day they were out there. It is likely I shouldn't show them off with short shorts either, but they were out there that day. The second was that without the pictures showing a face, I just look like a woman. Well with my mug in the pictures now, there should be no doubt that it is a guy in heels...LOL Outfit #3 - Again another wild outfit. This day I wore a white Limited blouse (like the blue one from the previous picture), gray wool Ann Taylor Loft skirt, gray ribbed tights from the Loft and low heel Nine West D'Orssay pumps. Over it I wore a khaki Ann Taylor Loft trench. This outing was to Macy's where I had scheduled an appointment for a makeover at Este Lauder. This has been something I wanted to do for a long time. I have made friends with one of the associates who is an attractive African American woman. She had sold me several skin care products and even fitted me for foundation. But today she wanted to make me over. It was a blast. I sat in the chair as people came and went, drawing a lot of attention and didn't care. She did a fantastic job and it was a lot of fun. If anybody has any interest at all in such an experience, I highly recommend it! Outfit #4 - This day I wore a white New York and Company blouse, dark rinse "Skinny Boot Cut" jeans from NY & Co. as well, and gray suede Nine West peep toe booties. My activity was going to Super Cuts for a haircut, color and brow wax. I have worn heels for hair cuts many times and have never had a comment either way, but I usually get a lot of attention and in my opinion better service than if I went in guys shoes. I had wonderful interactions with several people working. An activity that I recommend to any heeler. Outfit #5 - Just an afternoon out for lunch and to do some work at Panera. (More for the free Internet access than the food). I wore a purple The Limited sweater, a khaki JCrew waist jacket with brass buttons, distressed Banana Republic light rinse jeans, and purple Nine West pumps. I did get a lot of lookers but no direct Interactions, but I was pretty immersed in what I was doing. It was very nice to just get out for a working lunch. Please tell me what you think and I will try to keep everybody up to date better in the future!

post-5655-133522936818_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522936825_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522936828_thumb.jpg

post-5655-13352293683_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522936833_thumb.jpg

HappyFeat,

Great to hear from you again and thank you for the photos. I myself especially like the last two outfits and high heels in the last two photos. I also wear high heels when I go to get my haircut. The woman that cuts my hair once made a big production number in front of two other female customers and stylists. When I told her thank you for the compliment of my high heels, smiled, and left the shop, she doesn't even say a word about them when I wear them in for a haircut. It is great to hear from you again and don't be a stranger. I enjoy your posts.

Hey there, HF! Glad to see you're back in action! I found your outfits to have been both stylish and tasteful, however, I did find out #2 to have been rather bold, I admire you for your courage in wearing what you did. Plaid shorts! Wow! I'm impressed! But I did like the skirt from outfit #3, quite nice indeed! Bravo to you on your latest adventures!