Opinions

johnieheel

I like the retro look. Got these from kenneth cole Tribecca last year. Been thinking about wearing them out. Ugly or not?

NOT. Not Ugly at all. I really like them.

I would wear them with Dark Brown Nylons or Socks.

Enjoy Them

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

While I wouldn't have purchased them myself, they do look great with your jeans. If they suite your mood and are appropriate to where you are going, why not wear them? They're no more "attention getting" than some of the other shoes you've shown pictures of yourself wearing out and about.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

don't know what you are worried about..... they look great to me.... esp with a nice pair of jeans....

Not worried at all, just wanted opinions. The reason is that I have shown pics of them and there are a few who said they were ugly. I didn't think so at all though. Most like em. TU.

real men wear heels

Johnnie...

I agree with this. They look good on you. If you like them, that's all that matters. Have fun wearing the.

Does Ruth have a matching pair?

These were originally hers but were to big. She is an 8 and I am a 9. The shoes are 8s but run a little big apparently. They fit me great!

real men wear heels