shopping for first offical heels

wxman25

Amazing to have your wife "sign off" on those. For me the first pair as I am a fan of black and leather. Certainly you have a wide choice of styles. Whatever, you will be happy especially with her support. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Looks to me like your wife would approve of just about anything if she approves of all those. Personaly I don't care for peep toes for a man but my wife loves them so she can show off her painted toesies. If I were going to pick, #1 and #5 would be my choice.

real men wear heels

None for me, not my style. As Johnie said, if she signs off those ones, you can buy whatever you want. If they were the last shoes in the world, no.1 would e my choice.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

i just wanted to start off with something not to extreme. they are pretty cheap. and they ship overseas with is a plus. i also like the classic pump but they only had one with a 3in heel. also i will not be wearing these outside anytime soon. thanks for all the input guys.

I was gonna say pair #1 but i'm being drawn to pair #3. I think either of these will be winners, but if I had to really really choose, i think i'd go with #3. As it's your first official pair of heels you can do no wrong by opting for pair #1. Look forward to hearing which you finally go with!

I own the first pair. Nice shoe overall, but keep in mind that the back is elastic, not clasp-and-buckle.

hey my wife and i are comming the that area in a couple of weeks aug 6 -20 to be exact. she's from Lacombe/ Pearl river area.

I vote for styles 3 or 4. Not because I like them the most, but because they are the only ones with adjustable ankle straps. That will help keep the shoes securely on your feet, which is very important especially if you are fairly new to heels.

Nice thread! I like #1, but are drawn to #3, especially the other color (tan) they give. They would look REAL good with most kinda of jeans... #5 aint too bad, either. I just am not drawn to the block heel in #4 and the design of #2.

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

None of them are anything special.

But if your wife approves then that's special.

yeah i know there's nothing that stands out or is outragous. but like you said my wife approves of those so thats what matters. maybe later i can move into a higher-heel or do some light street heeling

There's nothing wrong with the height of the heels. I was only commenting on the styles of the shoes. What does your wife think is so suitable about any of the shoes you posted? Thanks, Ben

Mostly i think it's price. there are no local places that have my size. the one that does the shoes are 75euro thats a little pricey for me. also there's the fact i won't be wearing them outside so style doesn't really matter, at this point

I prefer #3 and #5.

Don't Like #4.

You wrote "first official heels"

Did you already have "unofficial" ones?

good catch, yes i've owned a few pairs before I got married. however before i came out to my wife she threw them away. i told here they were for Holloween. i had a black pair of mid calf boots with a 3.5 inch block heel and a pair of 5.5in chunky pleaser sandals. i still miss those shoes :o

Welcome to the Forum. With the wife's approval you can go any of 5 different ways. Being a boot man myself I would go with #1 of course. Taking small steps between you both gives you and your wife a lot of future pleasure to look forward to for fun shopping. Keep us posted on your shoe adventures. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!