don't you just hate it when........

laciheels

the other nite i got all dressed up for a romantic nite on the town with my boyfriend. my shoes of choice were my brand new $800 Giuseppe Zanottis black with a 4 inch heel .we went into the resturant and had a good meal .when we were finished i steped outside fof a smoke an walked in some idiots gum ! i spent the next 30 minutes geting the gum off my shoe. don't you hate it when something stupid happens to nice shoes .:thumbsup:

Those are beautiful highheels. And I can't stand people who spit gum out on the sidewalks. It's a shame you stepped in it and had a time removing it. Let's hope the guy or gal who spit it out steps in something that they can't get off of their shoes.

That is horrible! I once got gum on my $800 car and could never get it off so I used it to keep the tailpipe from dragging... I hat it when I have a new pair of shoes and immediately step in a crack or grate and scratch the heel. Happened the first time I wore my red Nine West "Tomkato" sandals and I have been sick ever since. But I just pull out the Sharpie and cover it up.

Style is built from the ground up!

No offense but do you have any idea what your lungs look like from that smoke, opposed to the bottom of the gummy shoe? :thumbsup: Maby its a sign.:wink1: On the other hand, if I paid 800.00 for a pair of heels, I would be paranoid to wear them out side at all.:smile:

real men wear heels

Kerosene is a great product you can use to clean bubble gums damage to shoes, clothes and even the car painting. Contrarily to what you may think, kerosene is not a dangerous product for clothes and shoe finishing, since it vapourizes quickly and has no ink in its formula. If a gum sticks on your hair you can use kerosene too but avoid to smell it. Use a small amount and wash your hair just after the gum is removed.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

The other day I was wearing my Manolo Blahnik for Jimmy Choo for Pleaser 14 inch stiletto wedge platform zip up thigh length sandal boots, red lipstick, foot long blood red nails and a micro mini leather dress and my cigarette holder exploded destroying a small petrol station. Don't you just hate it when that happens? Seriously though. There is a fetish section for this sort of crap.

I have looked far worse than that. Here's a photo of me (I'm on the left) and my girlfriend dressed as matching Thai Ladyboys for a fancy dress 'Bangkokney' themed party. It was a Do for a Thai girl who loved East London and was leaving to go back home to Bangkok. Sorry about the size. It's the biggest I have as it was cropped from a montage. Cheers, Ben

post-9545-133522861135_thumb.jpg

.... you have purchased on-line, a pair of Mary Janes of substantial cost and they look great as you take them out of the box. While putting them on, the strap pulls out of its bindings, which tears the finish and its base securing area. Now you have a hole that needs fixing and the strap is next to useless for its intended purpose. You're afraid to wear them now for fear they might fall apart as you walk. You can't return them for a refund due to being a sales item, and fixing them means the footwear will never be as attractive. What a bummer!

You can get a refund in the UK if the product is broken and you don't even need to have a receipt. I have also had full refunds on online sale shoes simply because I didn't like them.

the other nite i got all dressed up for a romantic nite on the town with my boyfriend. my shoes of choice were my brand new $800 Giuseppe Zanottis black with a 4 inch heel .we went into the resturant and had a good meal .when we were finished i steped outside fof a smoke an walked in some idiots gum ! i spent the next 30 minutes geting the gum off my shoe. don't you hate it when something stupid happens to nice shoes .:smile:

Yes i hate when it happens, but it could been worse.

The other day I was wearing my Manolo Blahnik for Jimmy Choo for Pleaser 14 inch stiletto wedge platform zip up thigh length sandal boots, red lipstick, foot long blood red nails and a micro mini leather dress and my cigarette holder exploded destroying a small petrol station.

Don't you just hate it when that happens?

Benno, I would like you to use some kind of device (GPS?) which would send me your current location, just to be sure not to be where you are, atleast in 100km radius from you would be safe. :thumbsup:

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

Ninanoora, Is it because of my vomitous outfit or the danger of death? I don't think you'd need any sort of GPS. Just look for the trail of burnt out petrol stations and run in the other direction. Judging from your avatar photo you are ready to run off anyway.