I love high heel,

highheel16cm

Hmm, it seems you really do want people to think of you in the worst way possible? Would you walk through your high street like this? What would you think if your children were browsing the internet and came across this? :thumbsup:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Guest Loveshiheels

Hmm, it seems you really do want people to think of you in the worst way possible? Would you walk through your high street like this?

What would you think if your children were browsing the internet and came across this? :thumbsup:

I agree with Richie. If you going to take photos off yourself then try to make the effort. There,s nothing worse seeing a men wearing heels, half naked with unshaved legs. That sort of thing gives male heel wearers a bad name.

Seems the links have already gone south, so looks like highheel16cm got the message - but judging from the response, it sounds like the pics were pretty awful. Please keep it clean here, highheel16cm.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I learnt my lesson posting here a while ago (getting carried away). Today when I viewed those last images from highheel16cm, I knew exactly how others had felt when they seen my original pics. It wasn't something i wanted to see and thought it was very untasteful. Perhaps, like me, he will see that he has acted in bad taste and will buck up his ideas. PatentHeel

That sort of thing gives male heel wearers a bad name.

I think it gives our entire web site a bad name. What would anybody think looking in and seeing this? What really annoy's me is that its only ever men that carry on like this, and have such rancid behaviour and lack of any decency towards others.

I even wonder if I hadnt said anything, would other members join in and be praising this behaviour as has been seen in the past?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Those are terrible pictures, what were you hoping to achieve with those? I guess to each his own, but I'd rather you didn't share any more like that.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

At least one of the images shows evidence of some 'artistic creativity'. [Two shoes on groin.**]

But frankly, all of them (including at least one of the two shown on another thread) show an amazing lack of style in their execution.

In some ways I can see how poor quality black ankle hose, with skin tone foundation might be seen as emulating Madonna. [Who shows an equal lack of style despite what she might think.] The hairy bits might be an attempt to retain masculinity, while wearing female attire, which is something many here would agree with?

So much for reading 'the message'. :thumbsup:

The bottom line is; they are plainly unattractive images, coarse, and vulgar.

The links work fine for me at the moment. I wouldn't at all mind if they didn't. As has been suggested, they are a poor reflection on the rest of the membership. Not something I'm happy about. <hint hint>

Had a change of mind. Shoes are shown the wrong way around. [Right shoe on left side.] No thought gone into the image after all....

highheel16cm, You can use the cliches: beauty is in the eye of the beholder or one man's junk can be another man's treasure, but I agree with the post saying these unclothed picts do not belong on this forum. The human form set in the right context can be an inspiration to admire, but in this forum such displays are an affront to what heeling is about. If you had taken the time to read some of the rules for posting or even reading some of the prior posts in other threads, you could have save yourself from defiling yours and our reputation here if other new heelers or guest to this forum should look at this thread. Please refrain from this kind of posting in this forum. I wouldn't mind if this thread was removed, but may be it should be moved to the rules thread as an another example for those who may have a question as to the limits of posting acceptability.

These are the types of images the "Men should not wear high heels" crowd would use as evidence. Please try to show us how you use heels to complement a look in a dignified manner, not just blatant exhibition.

Have a happy time!

If you had taken pictures of the high heels by themselves we probably wouldn't even be having these discussions. I found the pictures unattractive and disturbing. There is no room for these kind of photos at this website. So many women and men have submitted "tasteful and elegent" pictures of themselves wearing high heels. This isn't really a fetish photo website. It is a site wear people with the commonality of viewing and wearing high heels and in public (you wouldn't go out in public like that, would you?) coordinated with their favorite fashions. Artful expression is one thing. You crossed the line.

I have refrained from commenting. But, saying that, can this thread be moved into the "Fetish" section instead of "For the Guys"? This is clearly a "fetish" thing....and not exactly what I had hoped to see in this section..:thumbsup:

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

I thought the first two pictures you originally posted, the pictures of the red pumps and the black patent pumps were ok. However, the pictures you posted here are way beyond good taste. I believe Richie should take them down and perhaps terminate your subscription, because they're so tasteless:evil:.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Horrible shoes and horrible photos. A woman with beautiful shapely legs would look bad in those heels. The photos should be moved to a special new section simply titled 'WRONG' and kept here forever as a reminder for how bad things can get.

Not pretty, not pretty at all! Might just be acceptable in the "Ultra High Heels and fetish things" forum, but even a bit tasteless for that section. I think this thread could do with deletion.

Not pretty, not pretty at all! Might just be acceptable in the "Ultra High Heels and fetish things" forum, but even a bit tasteless for that section. I think this thread could do with deletion.

Member for 5 years with a posting average of under 5 per year moved to requesting deletion, which seems to be the consensus of respondents? [Or removal of links at least ~ if post count is an issue?]

True I'm prudish, but is showing pubic hair really acceptable? :thumbsup: