Celebrities in High Heels

I thought the most recent episode of friends was funny, they had Matt's character shown in a Japanese commercial for "Ichiban: Lipstick for men" It was a light, powdery blue. I am sure he gets paid enough to have any kind of fetish he would like. As for the women, well, Gwen Stefani is an amazing singer, and certainly very interesting for her fashion. It has changed a lot over the years, and I think she always does her best to look unique yet still fashionable. Yes, I am a No Doubt fan. They're an actual band, after all, and they make songs that do not all sound alike. Yes, Gwen has developed a thing for heels, and I have seen her in some nice ones, pairs with many different outfits, sometimes ones you might not think go with heels, but she makes it work!

Mariah Carey

Picture removed 23/11/03

About that Cribs episode it was discussed here

For more details of Mariah's Shoe Room, see this page from a French fan site (hence the poor english) here:

http://www.mariahfanclub.com/chambre/look/chaussures_us.php

I saw her in concert a couple of weeks ago - excellent!

She wore what looked like five inch heels, with a one inch platform throughout.

>> That may be a 'serious' collection, but I got my eyes on one particular pair...... <<<

Umm, that is the same pair that I was talking about in Post 240 at the top of Page 13 and which I posted on 2003-11-01 Sat 00:33:48 when I wrote:

My favourite shoes are those just to the right (her left) of the Nail Polish in her hand, with the closed-toe pointy toe box, high back-tab, and two narrow ankle straps. They look to be very high.

....this page [13] is taking a long time to load isn't it? :(

/I

{P.S. ignore if this is first post on page 14!}

I've just removed the Mariah shoe room picture from my post of 14/11/03 to try and help. It was just a quote from Robert's previous post, and the same pic is in other posts anyway.

There is no problem with having the same image even ten times on the same page, just as long as it is the exact same URL where it resides. If so, then the image is only fetched just the once by the web browser.

If the ten copies of image actually each have a separate and different URL then the image does have to be fetched ten times. That scenario should always be avoided.

You can find the URL of an image simply by right clicking it, and selecting the "copy image location" , or similar, option, and then pasting the data into a text editor, or new message.

Gizmo - I'm not seeing that picture. It's not loading.

That site does not allow direct hotlinking, so just copy the picture address from "properties" into your browser address.

But to make it easier this time...

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

HH forever!

Danish television showed the "Kylie Special" Friday! Unfortunately I couldn't see all of it, but what I saw was GREAT! Miss (still!) Minouge has to be one of my favorite high heel women! The red pumps are great - I'm not to happy about the fishnet though! JayZee :(

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)