Celebrities in High Heels

Allison Hannigan on Carson Daly last week, looking GOOD, and wearing some killer pumps. The great thing about Carson's show is that you can see the guests' shoes throughout the interview! Sorry the pictures aren't better quality. When will HDTV be affordable??

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

"No matter what they say"

Hmm. Not the best images I have seen of her. She can look quite classy when she wants to, but I do like the shoes. They look to be at least 5 inches high. Anyone got any idea of the make and style of them? They are designer, for sure, given the triangular metallic area on the underside of the sole, at the toe end. I'd say they look about UK size 7, (maybe size 8 even) or so, too. But then, shes a tall girl. .

I caught an advertising feature on 'The Box' music channel for Barbara Baldieri's new single. She claims to have a passion for shoes and there was a brief shot of her surrounded by a shoe collection (hers?). It was too quick to see if they were high heeled or not, but there may be hope.......

Posted Image

taken from http://uk.launch.yahoo.com/baldieri/photo1/index.html

Emma

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard of that Barbara Baldieri, apparently she's the next "J-Lo" :lol: Seen that Kosheen video on Box too. Very nice :) Although Koseen have been around a while they've just had an image makeover, which I'm guessing means the lead singer has discoverd "girlie" clothes :cry: Oh and if you can see the Box channel, I can heartily recommend the new videos by Rachel Stevens, Lisa Scott Lee and Louise WOWZA!!!! :lol::lol: