Celebrities in High Heels

I love the white steel-heeled boots. If I had a pair of those in my size, I wouldn't care what anybody thought of me when I wore them; I would imagine nearly everyone else around me would catch my attitude too--and leave me the hell alone!!

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Recent caps show ex-Space Emma Bunton again wearing stilettos...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looking good! :D

Sorry, I don't have the individual caps in the collages and I've had to scale them down a bit so it wouldn't be so hard to download for those with slower connections.

Wow! Jonathen Ross could well be a high heel enthusiast. He was reported on these forums to have worn chunky heels on his show until a male guest poked fun at them! Just look at his reaction to these great heels! How can he re-compose himself sufficiently to continue the show, we ask ourselves? Good on you Jonathen! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Just caught the end of Johnathan ross' chat show last night and noticed Tara Palmer Tompkinson wearing a gorgeous pair of beige court shoes with the sides cut out. She looked fantastic. Anybody got any vidcaps from the show ? He seems to have a heel wearing beauty on his show almost every week! Paul.