Celebrities in High Heels

Hey Grunty! Don't you have more pictures of the WOW woman in the black high heels? :( I have been looking around on the web, also on the Pro7 HP, and there is a lot of sexy pictures with nice high heels, but I can not find anymore of the black pumps! JayZee :(

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

Picture editors who crop the feet and shoes off their published images should be taken out to the forest and shot!!!

We lost part of the arched ankle on JayZee#s German pic #1066732402.jpg there, nearly ruining a terrific photo.

Posted Image

/I

/I

Thanks Grunty! We sure do not have these type of television stars in Denmark. Wish we had! I will look in the program for the next TalkTalk Show! Also to see the beautiful lady walk "live" in these shoes! JayZee :(

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

JayZee, I would love to see Sonya K walk "live" as well! :(

The fan website has some vids, but I can only seem to get sound from them :-(

I just had a look around the site from your last link. There is an archive of outfits she wore in various shows, with some close ups of her shoes.

But then I came across this. Go to http://www.prosieben.de/comedy/talktalktalk/specials/galleries/

Then click on >Sonyas Schuhe - Teil 1, 2 & 3. Close up pics of lots of her shoes. Not the black courts (pumps) though.

(I still prefer the full length shots to the shoe close ups. It's more about the whole look for me.)

Nice shoes, but from the sole it looks like they only came out of the box for the very first time just a few moments before the photo was taken. Sadly, I expect they were back in the box in less than 20 minutes. Shame.

Rudd wrote:

Here's one for you aswell,

Sophie Ellis Bextor has been found dead in a FRENCH footballers hotel room, the police have released this statement,

"It looks like Murder on ZIDANE's floor"

??????? What am I missing?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Mariah. Well. Wearing heels doesn't make up for the other things. She should never have tried to compete by going that slutty route. Classy girl in heels could have done so much more instead of lumping her behind other stars like that Aguilera girl (who makes me think she could use a shot of penicilin). Yes I know, sex sells. It also sells quite well on street corners, and that's not socially approved in many countries. So why should it be in music? Hey, it's sitll my opinion, right? :(

not sure if this has been talked about in this forum earlier, but... mariah carey has an extremely impressive shoe closet. if any of you use the kazaa network to download files (and probably any other P2P network), search for the mtv cribs episode with mariah. the part with the shoe closet is part 3. it's a whole room full of shoes...a dream! i also read an article somewhere about her, and she loves having sex wearing high heels, and she also cleans the shoes before she takes them to bed, because she don't want dirt on her expencive bedspreds... at least in that area she's my kinda girl :(

not a picture, it's a movie, i guess it's about 2-4 minutes where she's in her shoe "room" and she's talking about shoes and showing some of them and describing when and what she used them for...i'll see if i can make some screenshots

Yes, that is the image exactly as I remember it.

My favourite shoes are those just to the right (her left) of the Nail Polish in her hand, with the closed-toe pointy toe box, high back-tab, and two narrow ankle straps. They look to be very high.

Hmm, if there was a quiz with a prize, I'm not sure which would be the better prize: meeting Mariah Carey, or having the chance to rummage through her shoe closet.