Celebrities in High Heels

Never heard of that film, but they sure look "mean" too me! Great shots! And BTW very nice classy look from Miss(?) Diaz :) JayZee :roll:

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

Those pictures of C Diaz are fantastic, thanks.

My favourite is the rear view on the bottom left, lovely shoes!

Here's the picture of the billboard I promised. I certainly felt a little silly taking pictures of a billboard!

Posted Image

I'm sure you'll agree she's wearing what look like a great pair of shoes. Quite a sizeable heel too, though it's hard to judge when they are in this upside down way.

What do you think? 5"?

This poster has been placed all around town, I always have to admire it everytime I pass!

Yeah that's a great pic of the billboar Bobsmith, that's caught my eye a few times and also the other Lux one with the white shoes. I can imagine it felt strange taking pics of the billboard, Kudos to you for persevering.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

woh, they are strange shoes.... that just wouldn't work, your foot would slide right out the front (and that appears to be what's happening...) hmm, you should post this in the bad shoes thread!

I found these on eBay last night (talk about a pair of sexy shoes) :)

Posted Image

(Looks like something Becky might like. can't you just visulize Becky wearing them?) :roll:

If anyone is interested, they can be found at: red mules

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Great pics kromozome. You can probably tell by my avatar how much I appreciate the kylie pics! My fave is this one:

Posted Image

Just perfect...

I agree the outfit is disapointing but the shoes are the best.

The picture needs a crop! :roll:

How about this new pic... The lovely UK pop band "Girls Aloud" wearing the latest in UK fashion, 80's coloured court shoes all round:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ooh and even better, the lovely Alison Goldfrapp (more UK music) wearing some nice thigh highs...

Posted Image

And some more

http://www.tartydoris.com/jamelia7.jpg

I will vote biiiiig time for the sexy blonde on the far right in the last pic! She is lovely! JayZee

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

Posted Image

Thats better, not sure how an extra backslash got in there.

and two of Gweneth on this years parkinson show.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Quality is a bit dodgy, was recorded fine on Svhs but then my tv tuner/capture card put funny lines through it (must be a crap card)

I had a look at the site that Bob Smith has taken some of the pics on the previous page from ( www.tartydoris.com ) and saw these nice ones of Emma Bunton on Bo Selector (my fav show and, damn, I missed it!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is Sophia Loren! Skirted UK has already posted this on the "Vintage High Heels" thread, but Sophia is such a superstar that I think she belongs here as well. Sophia Loren and Marilyn Monroe must rate as the two best-ever female celebrities, both for their looks and for their ground-breaking heel-wearing!:

Posted Image

No disrespect intended, but the sheer curvaceous class of Sophia makes some of the "pretty young things" pictured above look pretty feeble by comparison!

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

For those Interested:

Data from http://www.emma-bunton.com/ufc-art-biog1.htm

Full name: Emma Lee Bunton.

Date of birth: 21st January 1976.

Height: 5' 2" (1.57m).

Hair colour: She is a NATURAL Blonde.

Eyes: Blue (I mean, you knew that, right?)

Shoe size: Best estimates would suggest she is a 6 to 7. (UK size).

Short Lady, Large Feet?

Gary0618

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE