Celebrities in High Heels

I tried the final one and got a few pop-ups, then the previous and finally 15175 which was a hell of pops-up and pop-unders which fought with my security features and froze up my browser. My advice, give them a miss, if they were amazing it would be worth a try. /I

/I

First, I think Paris Hilton is just as ordinary as any other person. She is ordinary as anyone here and if you ask me, completely over-rated. She is constantly being featured here in the local New York City papers, and she doesn't strike me as a person with substance, character, and quality beneath her beautiful exterior. If I saw her out at a Manhattan night club, I wouldn't even do a double take, let alone talk to her. :sleeping: Second, that web site links you to MASSIVE POP UP VIRUSES. I was pissed that POPUPS, including ads against spyware were popping up. What a pain in the ass that site was. Don't go. :x

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

For those in the UK, in the current OK magazine (the girlfriend buys it honestly!!) there's an article on Tina Holby (she play a part in some Hospital drama on TV). Anyways in almost every photo of her she's wearing 4"+ heels, in one picture she's even standing on some jagged rocks in the sea front in some really sexy stilettos. I don't have a scanner though :D best I could do is take a digital photo of them and post that?

• 2 weeks later...

While Brittney IS cute, I think her 5 minutes is up or real close. :D

Recently she had to have had the BREIFEST marraige (even by Hollywood standards) on record (Less than a day).

But she is still cute.

She just doesn't have a bunch of talent.

OK-shoot me.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Anita I tend to agree with you there, everytime I see her on MTV or any other music channel/show. I'm ALMOST starting to think "Has Been" yes I knew she was talentless when she did that cover of "I love Rock And Roll" at least she didn't do a cover of "Leader Of The Pack"! Just saying that Anita isn't the only one that doesn't like Brittney! later, TXT-1

• 2 weeks later...

I was surfing through the pictures & came across RuPaul . . . I heard that Ru is no longer performing? Is this true? I saw Andre' (the Male Ru) in a couple of TV roles recently but haven't seen or heard what's up with Ru. Since forever. Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Here are a couple of screen grabs from singer Blu Cantrell wearing Yellow Knee boots while driving Car in her Video for "Breathe"

Posted Image

Posted Image

And a couple of publicity shots of her wearing what I think are the same boots.

Posted Image

Posted Image

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!