My heeling out experience!

latindancer

Just want to show you what I looked like today. I spent the whole day wearing what is in picture 1, the jeans are tight around the thighs and makes my legs look skinny. Plus you can notice that the heels are not hidden much. Overall, no big deal the whole day. After that, I really wanted to be in a skirt, so I went to walmart after I was home for awhile. The picture with the skirt is what I had on when I went to Walmart. If I wasn't trying to notice, then the whole trip would've been no big deal. Only one time did I notice some reaction after I walked by. Other than that no reactions. I hope you enjoy.

Not bad, my friend. In fact, pretty darn good. You exhibited a perfectly natural style tailor made for just about any setting in the great outdoors. As for the skirt pic, looked okay to me, ditto for the boots which were sharp. More power to you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

. . .There was also a man who worked there that constantly tried to take a look. I even spilled my water on the table and he can over to help out. I said thank and he said no problem....while at the same time looking at my boots....:santa_hat: I think he liked them. . .

He was probably thinking "I wonder if I could get away with that?"

Sounds like a fun outing.

Have a happy time!

"I went into Panara Bread, and had a good time."" I was there for over 4 hours and after that, I went to eat and then into a Dominics grocery store." Latindancer

What does one do in Panara Bred for 4 hours?

Well, thanks for the comments guys and gals. I just hope that my times out in heels will help anyone else do what they always wanted to do. Just like JeffB, Cassie, and johnieheels have always said, it's not that hard. I was at Panera Bread for 4 hours because I was studying for my work. I have to try to memorize a book worth of information for work that is required in the next couple of weeks. Therefore, I was studying. Well, off to more studying. Hope everyone has a nice weekend. :santa_hat:

Well, thanks for the comments guys and gals. I just hope that my times out in heels will help anyone else do what they always wanted to do. Just like JeffB, Cassie, and johnieheels have always said, it's not that hard.

I was at Panera Bread for 4 hours because I was studying for my work. I have to try to memorize a book worth of information for work that is required in the next couple of weeks. Therefore, I was studying.

Well, off to more studying. Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

:santa_hat:

O.....

real men wear heels

At any rate, I really enjoy reading about your experiences heeling out so keep up the good work my friend and hopefully some day in the near future when I get to Chicago we can hook up and do some shopping.

real men wear heels

I will have my wife follow with the digital. It'll be a blast and something for everyone to enjoy here. We can maybe do something like a survey of peoples reactions of men in heels or something like that.

real men wear heels

I will have my wife follow with the digital. It'll be a blast and something for everyone to enjoy here. We can maby do something like a survey of peoples reactions of men in heels or something like that.

Hi johnieheel

Does you wife contribute to this forum? Does she know you do? Just curious :santa_hat:

Thanks

Rob

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Johnie, it would be awesome. I already do a survey and the funny thing is that a lot of people already know me. Sometimes when I go out normal they still look at my feet to see what I am wearing. It's funny. Plus, seeing you would blow their mind away. Many have told me that they never saw that before and now seeing 2 guys heeling would confuse them even more. I'm even smiling right now. Hahaha... awesome thought. Well, I just want to vent for a little while. I went out clubbing last night. I went to a Salsa club here at Naperville. It was fun, but I have to say that I saw a lot of women and a lot of heels. Talk about drooling. Women with stilleto heel boots over their jeans, sandals, heels everywhere. I was a little bummed out cause I really wanted to be there in mines and have a good time, but I chickened out. I'm trying to meet someone new and I'm a little afraid to show them this side, especially as the first thing they see. Not only that the women were beautiful and I wanted to show them my best. I haven't practice dancing in heels that much and didn't want to look stupid. What I want to vent about is the fact that even though we go out in heels and enjoy ourselves, there is always a place that a man in heels will never be seen as normal. I wish for the day that we can wear what we want, but its going to take awhile and a lot of people to wear heels and whatever they want to make this liable. It's sad when a lot of people will still see this heeling and skirting as weird and make fun of it. I just want to wear and heel whenever and where-ever I want. I can't wait for the day. Trust me when I say that if I could, I would never wear anything but heels if it was the norm. Women don't know how lucky they are to be able to wear anything without being picked on. Well, I'm done venting. Everyone have a good day.

Latindancer, keep on wearing your heels in public places! I would have thought at a dance club you could easily wear 2-3" heels. Just practice your dancing in them and show them your best! If you don't wear it won't be so. If you do, others may be encouraged too.

Latindancer;This is something I have always wanted to do, that is go shopping with another straight guy in heels. It would be a blast! As for a woman seeing you for the first time in heels that you might be interested in, could be a good thing. That way you will know she appreciates a man who is not afraid to be his self and life will be good. There are a lot of women out there who admire and even will be a little turned on by a man in heels. Besides it's a great way to start a conversation. As for it being normal? What about men wearing earrings? Nobody bats an eye at it anymore. This will come true with heels also. I'm sure of it. I would venture to say it already is for me. Every Sunday, my wife and I go out and I made a new years resolution to wear nothing but my heels from now on, except at work, and we have a great time. The more you wear them, the more you don't even notice it. It has got to the point where it's totally normal for me to wear heels every where we go. I don't even take another pair of just incase shoes anymore. Can't wait to see you in the windy this spring. Yes, as Richi said, my wife loves this forum but doesn't have much time for it. She does sit next to me as she is now, hand stitching and working on things for the shop, while I'm on here and we talk about everything that goes on here together and have a great time doing it.

real men wear heels

Well, guys I guess it's going to be another one of those get the guts in order for me to do that. Salsa dancing is about the man and woman combining together to make a beautiful picture, plus most are Latinos in which they have a big reaction about this. I will try to do this one day. I just bought some new heels. I hope everyone enjoys them. They are a little tight, but they are also 5" heels. I hope everyone likes them. Here's a couple of picture of them plus a some poises, some are with and without thigh high pantyhoses, plus a couple of mini-skirts..... :santa_hat:

post-9863-133522852457_thumb.jpg

post-9863-133522852461_thumb.jpg

post-9863-133522852467_thumb.jpg

post-9863-133522852481_thumb.jpg

post-9863-133522852486_thumb.jpg

Latindancer, Like everyone else here, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your exploits. I hope is encourages more to step outside. With Latin dancing, Cuban heels rule for men. As to finding women, well just take a while to read through Kneehigh's exploits especially with the fairer sex. 4" stiletto pumps didn't stop him, rather it seemed to me like he was a honeypot with lots of bees buzzing round. However, also note how he co-ordinates his overall look. TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Hey Latindance and johnieeheel the company I work for our corporate offices are in Oak Brook Il and I go over there a couple times year also we have a software vendore in Brecksville Ohio that I go to also so maybe if I am ether place we can get together, a bunch of stright guys heeling what a blast. By the way Latindancer I could see you making some girls a little jealous those are great legs dude.

By the way Latindancer I could see you making some girls a little jealous those are great legs dude.

My ex-wife always said I had great legs, but I didn't believe her until I start looking at myself in the pictures and mirrors. Plus, I have been told a lot from women at Walmart the same thing, especially when I wear boots and skirts. I haven't gone out in the skirt and pumps. I think I will get a lot of women jealous. Thanks for the compliments.

Chicago heelmeet, if more guys get together. Haaahaaha, it will freak subarb Chicago out. heheehe

I went out today in my skinny jeans and new 4" brown boots. I look like a woman from the waist down. I went into a new male with a great additude and didn't care what anyone thought. I noticed over 20 people look but nothing happened and the rest didn't care, it was amazing. I was walking with confidence and looking good and no one, not no one said or did anything. I think I could've put my skirt on without any problems with the way I was going. Interesting the way it happened today. latindancer

I was actually visiting my girlfriend while she was on a couple hour break at the University here. I wore a red ribbed T shirt, dark blue flare women's jeans that were slim in the thigh, from Le Chateau, and these boots

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/darthraze/boots14.jpg

I saw some ppl notice, but no reaction on their face at all. Just a glance at my boots on their way past. I'm actually getting kind of upset that ppl DON'T ask me about it. And it's funny cause when I started wearing them in public I prayed that ppl wouldn't notice, now I wish they did more. lol

Newfieguyinheels -

I think what you are experiencing comes from you being confident and comfortable with the image you are presenting. People do pick up on that and give it some respect.

The next phase is figuring out what to do when nobody notices. For a while, I actually asked folks what they thought. The issue is do you just like the style, or is it the attention, or both. For me it’s both. If it's the attention, then you start asking yourself what do I do next? :santa_hat:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Just want to tell you about my day. I know I haven't posted in a while, but I had a good day. I decided to go out today with my skinny jeans. It's obvious they are woman jeans, but I like the way they feel and look on me. I also went out with my brown stilleto heel boots. I felt good. These heels are the loudest though, so I was a little self-conscious about them. I had to go buy new wiper blades cause the snow and salt destroyed the ones on my car. I went to Walmart, PepBoys, the mall, and nothing. I even went into Hooters to see if anyone will give a notice. I think the women that worked they noticed but nothing. I even went to the bathroom which was across the whole restaruant just so everyone can hear my heels. I just got to say, nothing. Not one comment or response. No one stop and looked, or laughed. I'm quite amazed cause usually you have someone giggling or laughing, but nothing. During the night I went out. I had on my 4" stilleto black square toe pump heels. I got the the nightclub and I chickened out. But I had fun at the club. I was a little bummed out cause there was hardly any women there, so I decided to get some breakfast at Denny's. Well, I put on my heels and went in. Of course, these are very visible. The pants don't cover the heels, and I went in and sat down. Everyone in the restaurant that worked there had to take a look. It was funny cause they tried to do it without having me notice, but I did. I really didn't care. I also had to pay in front of the whole store, and everyone who was waiting in line, noticed. Some smiles cause they thought it was a joke, but overall nothing. Again, I really didn't care. It was fun though cause I was out in my 4" pumps, and just to say its a very thin heel. I love this shoe, it makes me feel sexy and tall. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Well for me it's more the style, I'm REALLY enjoying wearing my heels out, especially in the company of my gf. But I just look at the attention as a bonus, when I do get some that is lol.

My dream was to one day just be able to go out in public just like women do in heels and just be me. That day has came a few years ago and it just keeps getting easier. I really don't care if I get attention or not. I just love being able to wear my heels as a NORMAL every day part of my wardrobe but a nice complement here or there would be nice.

real men wear heels

[johnieheel]My dream was to one day just be able to go out in public just like women do in heels and just be me.]

To me, that is what I would love to be doing. I do not want to attract attention, nor do I want to stand out in the crowd. At the same time, I would want my wife to be either totally neutral or approving. Unfortunately for most of us, this is not in the offing but maybe a goal to work towards down the road.

It's all about the heel!