My heeling out experience!

latindancer

Just went out again with a skirt and my 3" high heel boots. I went into a Barnes and Noble, and it had a lot of people. For the first 10 minutes, no one said anything. I went in, walked around and nothing. I saw people looking, did a double take, and nothing. It was great. After a while I decided to ask questions to people. Mostly I got was that if you wanted to go out like that then go ahead. "Do you own thing" was what I got out of a lot of them. I did get nice legs from a lot of women, and a lot of them stated that they loved my boots. Even guys said, if it was for your bald head, then I would've thought female. Loved that!!! Have a nice night. Latindancer

Just went out again with a skirt and my 3" high heel boots. I went into a Barnes and Noble, and it had a lot of people. For the first 10 minutes, no one said anything. I went in, walked around and nothing. I saw people looking, did a double take, and nothing. It was great. After a while I decided to ask questions to people. Mostly I got was that if you wanted to go out like that then go ahead. "Do you own thing" was what I got out of a lot of them.

I did get nice legs from a lot of women, and a lot of them stated that they loved my boots. Even guys said, if it was for your bald head, then I would've thought female. Loved that!!!

Remarkable! I definitely admire your courage in going wherever you want in a skirt and heels. Absolutely remarkable! More power to you, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I have a question for everyone. Should I be concern that I have been complimented that I have better looking legs then some women? I enjoy the compliment tremendously, but I'm a guy. What's your take?

I wouldn't worry about it. There is not much difference in the musculature and physiology of male and female legs -- women just dress theirs up prettier. Shaving the fur helps too. Given the same treatment, a guy can have very nice looking legs, in fact we tend to have even better muscle tone and definition.

You said you took pleasure in the compliment, I would too.

Have a happy time!

On the other hand, he could have said you look like crap. Everyone likes to look good and feel good about themself. It doesn't mater who says it, and just because a dude says it, doesn't meen he's coming on to you. It's just his honest opinion. Most people don't say a thing if it's so-so, therefore they must have looked really nice. Enjoy

Today I went shopping wearing skinny jeans and high heel boots. The jeans were over the boots but the 4" heel clearly visible. In one shop I got chatting to a lovely couple of girls, about 20 years old, who instigated our chat by saying how much they liked the boots I had on. From there we tried shoes and boots together, and had a great time. I even tried one of the girl's own gold ballet shoes!! Mmmmmm!!! The other girl commented on how nice my legs were and how good I looked in heels. She also said she wished she had legs like mine. I blushed and thanked her. When she said it she actually stroked my thigh!!!! This is gospel truth, not some dreamt up situation. It was a real thrill to be treated so nicely by a couple of really nice girls. There were plenty of other people in the shop, men and women and apart from a few double takes by one or two guys, no-one had a problem. It wasn't hassled at all. I was in town about 3 hours, went into loads of shops, tried loads of shoes, boots, skinny jeans and generally had a great time. It was a nice part of town and I'll go again. On the way home, having had such a great time and feeling really relaxed - yes, relaxed! about being in heels, I stopped at a supermarket to do some food shopping. This time, I switched my boots for 4" high heel shoes, black suede, with a cut out on both side showing each side of my foot. I walked around the store head held high, stilettoes making a wonderful metallic sound, and collected my purchases. I waited in the queue as anyone would and paid, again as anyone would. No problem there, so guess what? Yep, I went to another supermarket along the road and did some more shopping. I reckon I walked up and down every aisle twice. No-one bothered me, I was left to get on with my life. I just didn't want it to end but had to go home. It was wonderful to totter around in 4" stiletto shoes in public, with loads of people around. It's an enormous help to have a supportive wife and that's really where this extra confidence has come from. She's wonderful. Guys, tomorrow, go out in your high heels and hold your head high. You're doing nothing wrong, you're entitled to do so if you wish, you'll have fun, and you may get boosted even more by people you meet. It would be terrible if your hopes for tomorrow were to turn to regrets of things you didn't do. I wish you all well, good luck, and the courage to take that first step :santa_hat:

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

loswab- I'm glad that you had a wonderful time with your stilletoes. I have to admit that it's the only heel I enjoy going out in. Keep having fun. Everyone else, thank you for the comments. It's this site and people like you that makes me keep going out like I want too. I hope that one day everyone else reading this will do the same, without having to get dressed in total femme, unless you want too.......:santa_hat:

My concern when I do eventually get the courage to go out in heels in a public time is my age. I'm not saying any of you are old gits at all - but I reckon that you guys will be received more easily by a young girl/woman than someone like me. What do you think? And great story loswabs. :santa_hat:

Nother old git; I wish I would have started heeling in public at 19 or an earlier age. Then I would of had all those years behind me helling in public and a whole lot of interesting stories. Good of course. Go for it!

real men wear heels

My concern when I do eventually get the courage to go out in heels in a public time is my age.

I'm not saying any of you are old gits at all - but I reckon that you guys will be received more easily by a young girl/woman than someone like me.

What do you think?

And great story loswabs. :santa_hat:

Hi las

First, thanks for the thanks! Second, don't let age be a barrier. I'm another old so and so and don't have a problem. I only wish I'd done it 25 years ago. Time waits for no man, so take a deep breath, and go for it!!

Hi las

First, thanks for the thanks! Second, don't let age be a barrier. I'm another old so and so and don't have a problem. I only wish I'd done it 25 years ago. Time waits for no man, so take a deep breath, and go for it!!

I've just had a thought las, why not take a few pics of you in you shoes, full length, close up of your shoes etc, and post here for opinions? I'm sure you'll get plenty off positive messages and hopefully that'll give you the confidence to go out on them?

Remember to pixelate your face if you don't want to be recognised

Yeah, I could get something up for sure - only got one pair atm. (see avatar) Watching a few on eBay right now, but would love a pair of Gogo's in black (non-pvc) as they seem pretty decent and would be easier to hide - whilst I build confidence. I am having trouble hunting down a pair though, preferably from a UK supplier. @ "mature" people: Hehe cheers for the kind words. :santa_hat:

I guess I'm lucky being only 26 - I have years for heeling and freestyling ahead of me. Las, I would just go for it and wear heels in public. Create a style you like when see yourself in the mirror and get out there! You may be surprised at the amount of girls in your age group that like your style.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Latindancer your stories are truly an inspiration to all of who want to wear our heels in public. Thank you so much. I have only started wearing heels and have only two pair one is a loafer style with a 3” chunky style heel I have worn this shoe several times to Wal-Mart and other stores but usually the cut of my pants cover most of the heel and I don’t think people have really noticed. The second pair is a black pump with a 4” stiletto heel the shoe fits like a glove but I have had a hard time getting use to walking in them. I read in another post here about wearing a shoe with ether a Mary Jane strap or ankle strap, so I started looking and found that Payless shoes has a Mary Jane pump with a 3.5” stiletto heel in the wide size so yesterday I went to the Payless near my work and no luck they did not have my size, the girl in the store told me that a Payless near where I live had a pair. On my way home I stopped at the store and when I went in I was the only customer and there was to employee’s one male (30ish) and one female (20something). The guy was towards the back stocking and the girl was at the register, she greeted me and I headed right to the ladies shoe aisle in size 10 area I guess she was curious why a man was there and she came over asked if she could help. I said yes I am looking for the Mary Jane pump in a size 10W she looked around and found the pair and hands me the box, I had intended to just pay and leave but she looks at me in this reassuring look and says don’t you want to try them on first so I stuttered ok and sat down pulled off my boots and socks and put the shoes on and the fit prefect and then I stood up to see how they felt. The pants I was wearing is the SAVANE black business casual with a cuff and the pant leg sort of bunched at the top of the shoe showing the entire shoe the sales girl looks at the shoes and tells me that is a really cool look she went on and said I have never seen a guy in heels before but I like the look. In the mean time the male employee walked up and he is looking at me then what he said just floored me he goes you know I have been wanting to try heels myself but I have not got my wife to go along with it yet and I said if that is what you want don’t give up. He then told the sales girl to give him an additional 10% off I paid and wore the shoes out of the store. I had just got in my truck when my wife calls me and ask me to stop at the grocery store to pick a few things when I got to the store I took inspiration from Latindancer and decided to wear my new heels into the store. In this store there is a local auto insurance dealer that has sales desk in the front and I walked past and I noticed the two female CSR’S looking at me. When I finished getting my stuff I had to walk past them again to get to the check out, as I passed by one of the girls say excuse me can we talk to you, so I went over to them and the first one says I have never seen a man in heels before other than as a gag but I really like the look, and the second girl says yea I wish I could get my husband to dress like that it looks so sexy, I said thanks and can I ask you two a some questions and they both were ok. I asked did you think I was gay both no and the first one told that she knew a few gay men and that they would never wear heels and so I asked do you think it is ok for men to wear heels and both of them were like sure why not if that is what a man wants to do then it should be ok. I again thanked them and went and checked out as I walked out of the store it seemed that everyone was looking at me but I did not care as I had a smile from ear to ear I went to my truck and headed home.

Another fantastic story - sounds like a great time out! Going back to some comments on my post a little earlier - got the pair I wanted off eBay earlier today, so now have to sit tight and wait for them to arrive and will then get some pics and stuff to share with everyone, and dare I say it - my first outing soon to come, hehe.

BillyB - All I can say is that I am honored that you got your inspiration from me, but understand that your story give me the inspiration to continue, so thank you for being yourself..... :w00t2: I just want to say that it was this site that gave me the inspiration to do what I want, and to wear the heels. I am also glad that your first time was a positive one. You actually got women to ask you a question, I have not had that happen yet. It's great and congratulation. It's great that we now have another person who can do what he wants. :nervous: BillyB, pretty soon you will be the one giving inspirations to the next people who want to wear what they want. Fun fun and enjoy yourself. Like you said, if you don't care then it's no big deal. I just want to tell everyone else about my night. I went out in my skirt and knee high boots, plus my black stockings. I went into the Barnes and Noble and no reactions from anyone. I started asking people questions about my dress and most just said to do whatever you want to do. It's funny cause as soon as people heard me talking to others, then that's when most of the reactions comes out. I then went into Walmart. Talk about waiting for a couple of minutes to get the strength to go inside. Well, I walked around the store and a lot of people didn't give me a response. A couple of people looked and continue to look but other than that nothing. If it wasn't for me asking people questions then it would've been no big deal. Everyone just left me alone without any reactions. It was amazing. Once they knew that I was asking questions, that's when the laughs started coming out. From my night, I can that most people will not care about what you wear. They will also not give you a reaction to our face, they will only do it away from you in order to be polite. They do have opinions and most are that it's weird and funny but they will not do it in front of you. Hope this helps out. Just do it and enjoy your heeling and dressing. It's fun. Oh, and a lot of women understand about mens clothes and how they are uncomfortable, plus they understand that they have such huge options. They wouldn't mind guys wearing whatever but they are just not use to it. If us guys start wearing what we want then most people will become desensitized about the whole situation. People, just do it and have fun. If it takes you wearing your heels under your jeans, then do it. Understand women will notice. Put just do it and enjoy. BillyB did it and left with a smile. :santa_hat: Have a nice night. Latindancer

One more thing. I was told that if I dressed in drag then it wouldn't be a big deal. It's funny that I can wear complete drag and nothing, but it's different when just wearing a skirt and heels. Hope you guys use this for what it's worth. If you want to wear everything enfemme, then go right ahead and do it. Most people are won't care. Latindancer

Loveheel Yes those are the ones and they are so comfortable. As soon as I get a new camera I get some pic's, a few weeks a go my 3 year old grandaughter got a hold of the camera and decieded it was a football it's amazing how many pieces one of those thing can become.

Loveheel

Yes those are the ones and they are so comfortable. As soon as I get a new camera I get some pic's, a few weeks a go my 3 year old grandaughter got a hold of the camera and decieded it was a football it's amazing how many pieces one of those thing can become.

I've got the same pair myself, and I agree, they are comfortable. I tried them on in the store, and the sales guy there didn't give it a second thought as he was stocking the shelves. Thanks for sharing your story, it sounds like you had a very good experience!:santa_hat:

Just wanted to tell everyone about my heeling out experience today. I was wearing my thin straight leg jeans and my 3.5" stilletoe heel boots. I went everywhere. Many people looked but no reaction. Well, there were reactions like a lot of guys stop and stared. I didn't care though. It's amazing that if you don't care then it's no big deal. At the mall, I went all over and I didn't look around wondering if anyone noticed. It was also fun going into Bakers and trying on shoes. The sale person was very helpful, to bad the shoes I wanted was not available in my size. Oh, well. It was so fun that at night, I put on my jean skirt and went out. I went to Donkin Donuts and had a coffee. It was very cold though in order to wear a skirt, but I thinking of doing it more and more. I love my legs though, especially with hose. Have a nice day.:santa_hat:

Just wanted to tell you about today. I went out in my Limited khaki pants, and my new 4" stacked heels brown boots. Just to tell you that the heels were very noticable, but I didn't care. I think, I was more nervous about my pink painted fingernails then my heels. Well, I went into Panara Bread, and had a good time. The place was full of women, but no one gave a notice or if they did, then no one cared. I did see a lot of them take a look. There was also a man who worked there that constantly tried to take a look. I even spilled my water on the table and he can over to help out. I said thank and he said no problem....while at the same time looking at my boots....:w00t2: I think he liked them. I was there for over 4 hours and after that, I went to eat and then into a Dominics grocery store. I didn't care about anyone looking, I just enjoyed myself. Of course a lot of people noticed but no one cared. It was a fun day.:santa_hat: Latindancer

Just want to show you what I looked like today. I spent the whole day wearing what is in picture 1, the jeans are tight around the thighs and makes my legs look skinny. Plus you can notice that the heels are not hidden much. Overall, no big deal the whole day. After that, I really wanted to be in a skirt, so I went to walmart after I was home for awhile. The picture with the skirt is what I had on when I went to Walmart. If I wasn't trying to notice, then the whole trip would've been no big deal. Only one time did I notice some reaction after I walked by. Other than that no reactions. I hope you enjoy.

post-9863-133522852421_thumb.jpg

post-9863-133522852427_thumb.jpg

post-9863-133522852431_thumb.jpg

I am happy to see you having such a great experience. I wear heels (4 or 5") most evenings and weekends (not at work) under my long slacks or jeans. I really don't understand why I was so apprehensive about it when I first started back in October. No one cares or reacts badly. Few notice and those that do get over it really fast or don't care. I have never worn a skirt out in public, except halloween in full drag. I am too apprehensive to do that but it would probably be the same. My wife wants me to wear my kilt out but I haven't yet. To all those that wear heels privately but want to go out, just do it. It gets easier really fast when you realize the world doesn't turn on you and most people don't notice. I know how hard it is, I was there only 4 months ago. I can't think of a way to assure you how non-eventful it is (other than your happiness). Be yourself and have fun. Life is too short to let others intimidate you to conform to their normality. CJ

Just want to show you what I looked like today. I spent the whole day wearing what is in picture 1, the jeans are tight around the thighs and makes my legs look skinny. Plus you can notice that the heels are not hidden much. Overall, no big deal the whole day. After that, I really wanted to be in a skirt, so I went to walmart after I was home for awhile. The picture with the skirt is what I had on when I went to Walmart. If I wasn't trying to notice, then the whole trip would've been no big deal. Only one time did I notice some reaction after I walked by. Other than that no reactions. I hope you enjoy.

I think all 3 pics look totaly normal. Great job and very well done.

Johnieheel...

real men wear heels