How many pairs have you got?

loswabs

I've just had a count up and here's my collection of 6 high heels. They're all 4" high unless other than one. I tried all of these on in the shop before I bought them, some I had to try different sizes which was even more fun. I also walked about in them in the shop and made sure I was seen by the sales girls plus a few customers. Purple party-type sandals, Dorothy Perkins Black suede courts, inside cut-away, Shoe Express Red metallic strappy sandals, Dune Black suede courts, Shelly's These are all excellent and I love them lol These two pairs were via mail order and e-bay... Red satin mules, Kit Torquoise toe-less courts, both sides cut away, New Look. 3.5" The mules are great, the torquoise ones cheap and crappy and don't fit good. These I wear in the bath, smother in custard or any other mess I can find.

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

I've hot 2.75" (7cm) Ca'D'Oro blade heel oxfords and 3.5" (9cm) Essence block heel ankle boots. The oxfords are waiting for a heel swap as I like the tapered heels much more, they're easier to walk in. BTW, Jkrenzer, you've got some great pumps in your avatar!

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

I have about 3 pairs right now, one is my forum name (DEMONIA black MONET platform boots) dark tan NINE WEST knee high blade heel boots, STEVE MADDEN ankle platform boots (these are all boots mind you) maybe i'll get some DEMONIA platform black sandals with straps, (I do have one pair that are just slip ons, same height as the MONETS but I need to get a pair that I can go walking on the street as the one pair of sandals that I do have are only for around the house)

I've not stopped to count my collection but it must be verging on about 50ish pairs of boots and about 20ish pairs of pumps sandals and mules!!! Guess which style i prefer!!

Why do we have to conform with fashion??? Boots are the way forward

Hiya, I have around 120+ pairs of Sandals/ Pumps/ D'Orsays etc...varying heels, a handful of 3 inchers, about 20 4 inchers and the rest are from 5 inches to 7 inches. My fav. heel height is 6 inches. All Stiletto and no platforms (ok. technically a few pairs have a 5mm platform) I also have 3 prs of Boots from 3 to 5inches in height. Boots aren't my thing though. You can probably guess that from the numbers..... cheers Heel-Lover

50 or 60 I guess and nothing lower than 3" Everything from plats to straps and about 7or 8 pair of boots from ankle to thighigh. In all colors but mostly black. With more on the way. HELP! I can't stop! But then again why would I want to. hahaha!!!

real men wear heels

I have over 300 pairs and climbing. I love to buy the new styles at all the stores. I have from 4 inch to 8 inch pikes with platforms. I love my 5 1/2 extreme style heels. They are so comfortable. I love the animal prints and snake skin pumps. Bernheels

Blimey, i've only got about 25 pairs but theyre all very different from purple suede boots through red patent laceups to brown cone heels. I prefer to wear the shoes a lot so they look lived in and beaten up, to confirm that i wear them all the time naturally...

I will count, based on where I bought them from. PAYLESS - black patent stiletto pump, 3 3/4" heel - black stretch sandal, flat - z-strap athletic sneakers - red woven flats - black skimmer flats - PLUSHEEZ slippers (12) CLOUDWALKERS - ankle strap wedges, 4" wedge/ no platform - stretch upper mules, 2 3/4" heel - stretch upper boots (12), 2 1/2" wedge ZAPPOS - modified mary janes (14), 1 1/4" wedge Yep, that's everything. Unless otherwise stated, all are size 13.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I've been counting only my heels, recently. At this time I have 37 pairs of heels: 5 knee high boots, 2 midleg boots, 2 ankle boots, 10 pumps, 11 sandals, 3 d'orsays, 1 maryjanes, 1 slides w/plats, and 1 slingbacks. They go from 7cm (2.75") to 13 (5"). Most of them are around 4", which I feel is the most comfortable hight. Since my first pair, I've owned over 85 pairs.

I think I have something like 30 pairs, but only 10 or 12 that I actually wear. The rest are just in the back of a cupboard until I decide what to do with them. Sadly my GF's feet are two sizes smaller than mine so we can't share. Chris