Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get to keep Debbie's Oxfords until 99999 posts unless you mail Jeff with a pic and ask him very nicely if you can use that one. Also you have to decide on your special rank "title" eg High Heel Godess. I can do everything for you but Jeff needs to put your pic on his server.

Yes h.h. goddess for Laurie! And Firefox dependiong on what is on the inside of you if you do not like h.h. god according to the rules (with out getting into a deep theological discussion)you could be hh goddess also if you like. I know guys who have graduated from "goddess schools" with the title of high priestess. (This is pagan/wiccan and for Brits I guess the closest is Druid.)

Yes Wicca I think came out in the 40s or 50s as a result from Gerald Gardner. I did not know Druids only came from Wales. Do y9ou onw much about Paganism? Something I do not quite understand is I saw a movie this summer on tv and took place in France and I think it was the Gauls were calling the natives druids. Do you know about Frenc Druids> I do not remember the movie. Thanks. Renee

Well, being partly Welsh, I'd have to say that we have the real druids!

As for Gauls vs. native French peoples, as I recall from Asterix, Gaul is France, and hence the Gauls are French. Of course, Asterix is French, hence the portrayals of the English, Scots, Romans, and pretty much everyone else!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Pagan comes from, Pagoni, it means country bumpkin, really, but became a word for the natural religions because as Rome progressed, the people who lived in Italy still worshipped spirits and nature, and of course with Christianity taking hold, everyone who was practicing something different was like a country person, practicing an old religion, and eventually, the word became a way for Christians to name those who were not following their God. Yes, history. My four years were not a total waste. :smile:

Speaking of shoes... There is a store in American named Bloomindale's. A fall catalog came and have these exact shoes by Ralph Lauren inthe less expensive Lauren line. 2.5" kitten heel mule with strap in ivory or black satin Yippiééééééé! (I fighred out how to do it. Hold down alt key press 1 3 0 on key pad and when you let up on alt key the accented e pops up.) Renée

• 3 weeks later...

I just saw I lost my elegant summer slingbacks after reaching the 500 post mark. The spiky ankle boots should fit me fine and looks classy and challenging with a respectable heel heigth. Looks like a suitable boot for surviving a chilly fall 2002 season.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

And this is 1501. Your goddess has reached the pinnacle. You may worship and offer up precious goods as you see fit. Okay, seriously, I made it, and I think it is very cool indeed. That is a lot of posting, and a lot of content and typing and ideas and hard work and silliness, and happiness. Wow.

And this is 1501. Your goddess has reached the pinnacle. You may worship and offer up precious goods as you see fit.

Okay, seriously, I made it, and I think it is very cool indeed. That is a lot of posting, and a lot of content and typing and ideas and hard work and silliness, and happiness.

Wow.

Well done. I shall continue looking up to you :smile:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

This makes 500!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooo!!!!! :drinking:

I heard my calling...Booty call!!!!

Haaaaaaaaaay....nice boots :grin:

Looks like the same pair my GF got me. :smile: Well at least the first five inches.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm. I'm not quite sure how this happened, but I seem to have made it to 4.5" shoes. Perhaps I should be paying more attention. On the other hand, perhaps I should give this powerposting lark a try :lol: Congrats to Francis &c on your elevation!

• 3 weeks later...

...and now the 5" spiky boots. Now these really are my style, and I'm going to enjoy wandering around the site in those! Hey - where's everyone else? Someone must have a new pair to celebrate!

Thanx Laurie, but I don't think I look as good as you :lol:

Man is born in freedom, but soon becomes enslaved, in cages of convention from the cradle to the grave - Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds/Sung by David Essex

• 3 weeks later...