Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2002-05-30 03:27, terayon wrote: post post post! *doesnt even gotta make sense, just look at this :smile:* Well said, some of us have been quilty of just that. :smile:

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

Okay, this is it. Everyone take notice. This is #1000. I will have to make this my last post for tonight, to keep the number looking nice. At least, it will look nice for 23 hours. New shoes, new milestone, far too much chattering on my part. Thank you, everyone, for putting up with my endless posting about everything. :smile:

:smile::wink: YAY LAURIE!!! :smile: :smile: Congrats on being the 2nd person to get into Debbie's 6" oxfords! I guess she needs to order more pairs for the rest of us when we get there eventually. :smile::wink:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

You look ok in Kittens...they sure beat 3" wedgies!!! Laurie, on the other hand...They also beat 3" wedgies--congrats are well deserved--but I still prefer the 5-1/2" pumps. Not that it matters, of course. _________________ Hi-Heeled Boots, Bodysuits, and Back-Zipper Pants R wikkid-kool (on me, or U)! <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-06-06 00:16 ]</font>

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

AHHHHHH!

These boots feel so much better!

To Francis: I am dying to know what Qapla' means, what language it is, and the significance of your rotating logo.

I apologize if you answered this sometime in Jan or Feb. Thanx, AJ

Hi-Heeled Boots, Bodysuits, and Back-Zipper Pants R wikkid-kool (on me, or U)!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-06-13 02:19 ]</font>

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Hi Azraelle....I think I know (sounding like a giggling school person). I believe Qa'Pla means "good luck" or "best wishes". The rotating symbol is actually a Klingon symbol, which is where the language comes from. (sorry if I beat ya to it, Francis :smile: )

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Azraelle : the rotating symbol is indeed the icon for the Klingon Empire. "Qapla'" is used as a parting remark, but it's true meaning is "Success", again a Klingon word, but as Shockqueen has said it can also mean Good Luck or Best Wishes. Broadly it just wishes you success in anything you are doing :smile: BTW this is my 700th post, no new picture,no advancement in heel height, but significant nonetheless :grin:

This should be my 50th posting ! Let's forget the cowboy boots and get into something a bit more exciting. I'm longing for a pair of reel heels ? How many more messages ?