Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

Good achievement yam yam, but don't forget I was away 2 weeks skiing, 5 weeks ocean sailing, 2 weeks catamaran sail instructor and 2 weeks holiday in Cuba during that one year, no internet during almost 3 months. In the meantime I calmed down so you all are going to catch me but I don't care, I get older and just enjoy my life in heels but have already written down so much about it people can find everything in the older threads. Instead of posting I now sit at a terrace enjoying good Belgian beers in my heels. Have fun with whatever you do, Luc

Hadn't forgotten, I was just hoping that no-one else would remember, so I could claim one achievement at least. Oh well, back to the drawing board (typing board?!?)

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe they call it a "keyboard"

:lol:

SH

Oh, thank you very much, SH! But I did deserve that one, and it made me laugh out loud!

And congrats on your elevation, also.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Yippeee!! I just got out of the 2 inch cowboys and into something a little more sexier! Must think of more things to post about and then maybe I can get some of those lovely 5 inchers!

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Did you ever see those WKD (vodka mix drink) ads with the sheep in 5 or 6in oxfords...? Man that was crazy...! Definitely an "all fours" moment though, of a slightly different nature though! SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

I don't think many animals could wear heels, since when humans wear heels, they make our feet and legs work more like that of an animal. There would need to be a very different design, I think. It is probably a cute image, but not a practical idea. A sheep trying to walk in heels. I think we'd have a sheep that could not get up after falling over. Again, that in itself may be comical to some and worthy of winning a prize on a television show.

Maybe in a horror movie! This summer, be prepared for a terror far worse than any nightmare you've ever had... Attack of the Stiletto hooved Sheep! Fear as rabid sheep with spiked heels for hooves terrorize a rural Scottish village. It will be up to one man to stop them, and turn their remains into a profitable stiletto shoe business. Can he do it before the residents are MuRdErEd? Quote from movie "Och, ah kneew beyin too frend-lah with dem sheep woold be mah doooom. Argh!"

Australian walking down a country lane in New Zealand. To his left he sees a New Zealander shagging a sheep. "We shear those in Australia" says the Oz. "I ain't shearing her with anyone" replies the NZ Boom Boom

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Actually, in all reality, I probably won't make it there first! I have too much catching up to do, and I'm not checking the board as often as I used to - I'm finding college work and other things taking priority, so hhplace comes in whenever I can find a spare moment for it! SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Wooh hooh! I almost have cause for celebration! One step away from losing the lofers. Woooooow! :D

Congratulations, vou've got it :D

This posting had also to be done to get rid of the kittens with much too low heels. I need at least 4'' heels :wink: Still 13 postings for my next increment?!

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!