Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There may be one for linux, after all they make stupid things like fortune cookie programs. Oh, and anyone ever heard of figlet? I'll look for an RPM... It could probably be done in perl, come to think of it. SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

I picked it up from friends using it, and other lamerized text, like this:

†Œ¤'T tHŒ$ $tšff m†Ñ?!

Which you can delamerize here

The same text, in a slightly more readable format would be:

@1/\/'t th1s s|-|_|ff m@|)?!

or

ÃíÑ't Ðí$ §túf MÃd?!@#$%

Ok... so I'm demonstating my ability to use a webpage! Ah well...

SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

I go weak at the ankles just looking at 6" shoes. Francis showed me the pair he wears in his 'Red Shoe Diaries' and I nearly fell over :wink: So I'll carry on working my way up to them :D

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

OK, it's a celebrate my achievement post here! This is post 1,000 for me! Woo-hoo! I've managed 2.23 posts per day, and 4.01% of the total, and now I'm up there in Debbie's 6" Oxfords! At the risk of sounding like an Oscar speech, I'd like to thank everyone for being there and being interesting to talk with. Yippee! (I would jump up and down, but I'd probably fall over!)

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

And not just would you wear them outside, but what would you wear with them?

My friend asked me that exact same thing today, only it was about my 4" heels. I guess gals really are into accessories :wink:

I wish I was a size 10

It's not just about the heels, it's about the total image. What you wear as an entire outfit says a lot. Adding heels to something that they don't blend with makes them stand out, and thus, draws more attention to them than you may desire. Developing an overall fashion sense is always a good thing. :wink:

I think my sixth sense is more developed than my fashion sense :D

I knew you were going to say that :wink:

And one of the main things for me about my usual jeans and boots combo is that it's quite generic so it doesn't attract too much attention. But I agree - heels and an outfit that they don't suit looks rather odd.