Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

Hurrraaayyy!!! after 25 posts, i got rid of comfort loafer!!! flats sucks.. now i get the 2 inch heel cowboy boots which makes me feel better! :D

Hi Bootman,

how infinitely I was disgusted as novice in the forum with these 'comfy loafers'. An insult of my own picture of adequate male footwear :wink:. I can feel with with your "Hoorrraayyyy"!!!

Myself, I still don't feel comfortable in 3'' wedges. I need at least 10 cm (4 inches) because that's me.

My honest congratulations to you, that you finally got rid of these ugly parts - they don't deserve to be designated as shoes :sleeping:

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! Over 200. I'm out of the wedges and I'm in boots now.

I like a combination of the two. Like this Posted Image:D :rofl: :drinking:

Haha :wink: Congrats Robert! Keep up the good posting!

Myself, I still don't feel comfortable in 3'' wedges. I need at least 10 cm (4 inches) because that's me.

Keep posting and you'll get there eventually Micha! I thought I could never make it to 5in spikey boots... and here's me in 5.5in pumps! You'll get there!

SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Nice one, Robert! And congratulations on your elevation! You too, shyguy :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 2 weeks later...

Well, at least you're all making progess. Well done so far, and I look forward to your move to higher things!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I just made it to Cowboy boost. It took long enough but then again, I really don't post too much. :wink:

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Those boots look quite similar to a pair I bought about a month ago... although mine are leather as opposed to those, which look like suade! Nice photoshop job too! :wink:

SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Here I go! My ascension to the ethereal realm of one's own rank picture is complete. I can go no higher! yet! :wink: Haven't got a clue what to use as a ranking picture, if I need one, as I have a rather nice avatar already, but I shall think of something, you can be sure of that :D

My ascension to the ethereal realm of one's own rank picture is complete. I can go no higher! yet!

"Master, altho a mere grasshopper... when I leave here to walk the roads of the land, I will take with me what I have learned and pehaps I to can ascend."

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

jim

• 2 weeks later...