Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow I seem to have made it into 4" sandals. The 4" bit is fine, but I don't think sandals are quite me, somehow. And my shiny new Avatar works, too. Woo-hoo!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Power posting? Me? When have I ever power posted? Okay, yes, that time, and I'll admit, that time, and yes, okay, that was power posting on that day, and... Okay, so I can power post. I have computer time available and I am going to use it! I am not looking to be the first to reach 1500. I just post as the mood for writing takes me. The Sky Father's will is the Wind itself, and where it takes us is where he would have us sail.

Finding them is not that hard online. Finding them at an affordable price- well, that's a little different. Not that it's anywhere near you, but frederick's had them on sale at their Hollywood location about a month ago, for about 60 dollars, US.

the truth shall make you fret

Woo hoo!!! I've finally got rid of those ghastly "Comfortable loafers"!!!! Sure the cowgirl boots aren't exactly my thing either, but at least they're leather (I only ever wear leather shoes). Now I've got something to polish. I wonder if it's possible change to the boots I'm wearing today, they're my new Diana Ferrris with the sculpted blade like heel about 3 1/2 inches high. These are even more sexy. *Goes out onto balcony and kicks the "comfortable loafers" (UGH!) with a nice size 10 DF down into the street below*

YIPPIE!!! I finally got the adorablr 2 1/2 kitten heel mules with the mary jane strap. mmmmm yummy!!! I was embarrassed to be seen in those you-glee loafers (flat mary janes would have been much prettier and the cowboy boots did not like them either. They were too masculine. Tap shoes would have bee okay. Anyway, I love these kitten heel mules. Renee