Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check those stats on Francis! He's about ready to make that .5" leap to more stylish heels! You know when he reaches 1000 there will be no stopping him! :smile:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

It's not that I have a promotion, but this is message number 1111 for me. I thought that it was neat, all ones. Moving along well, yes, but is it enough? Not really. Time to think up some new topics and post them? Yes. And maybe a new picture in a few days. For now, woo hoo, 1111! :drinking: :smile:

Thanx Laurie & Azraelle! I'm starting to get used to 5" heels, so perhaps it's fitting that I arrived at this point in my posting career at this time! :smile:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Well done, Shockqueen! Now that you're in 5" heels, you'll probably not want to let them go, but the inevitable will happen after another 250 postings! Look at me for proof! Nearly there myself! :-)

:smile: Yessssssssss slingbacks!!!! I like these very much. :grin:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• 3 weeks later...

This is just to say I now have 1200. Not a promotion level for the style, but then, what would come next? Who knows... My mother is amazed that I have posted this much since January. More on that another time, but in brief, yes, she found the site and read my posts.

Laurie, There seems to be a problem with the counter after 1200. There are several of your posts with the number 1201, and several with 1202. I do believe something is broken :drinking: You've just posted way too many than the system was designed to handle. Maybe a new promotion level needs to be designed to correct this error?

I dont think there is a problem Phoenix, you probably were online the same time as Laurie. If you th look at one of her posts, you see the one number and if you look at her next on another page you see a higher numner, that means Laurie has made a new post in the meantime. The number is by the way always the total postcount and not the postnumber.

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

• 2 weeks later...

This should be # 300, meaning I go up .5".. Nice! :grin: At least I got the sandals while it's still summer and very hot over here. :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler