Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now there's an idea! That way we can find a heel that suits our individual taste, and show it off everywhere! It wouldn't be that hard.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Some of us like the classic stylings that are already featured here... what every shall we do? Maybe we need to take pictures of our favourite pairs and use that as a basis for custom ranks? Oh boy, this subject is going to make more trouble before it is settled...

1500 for a custom avatar is fair. Well it's up to Jeff really what number, because he is the one who has to mess about with pics on the server. And we shall expect impeccable posting history too. No reams of "very funnys", "I agrees", and twice daily visits to the word association game :smile:

I wouldn't do that :smile:. Besides, I have to spend a little time in each heel to break them in properly. It just wouldn't do to skate through the ranks just to get to the 6" oxfords. I can dream it now though: ShockQueen 7" star-spangled platforms (ah haven't found the proper pic yet!) Besides...I'm enjoying my sandals right now. _________________ "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself." -Harvey Fierstein <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShockQueen on 2002-05-13 00:22 ]</font>

Hey, these kittens are kool:grin:, tho the heels don't look hi nuff 4 a comfortable arch.

2nd edit:

BTW, other than laboriously viewing the html source code of this page and copying and pasting the "img" tag and associated "gif" from some other poster with a "smiley" that you are interested in (in this case, ShockQueen and the "icon_biggrin.gif"), is there another way to put them onto your post as you are typing?

4th edit:

PS I tried to put in the

:eek
on Laurie's 15th week diary as shown in your helpful blurb under "Smiles" but that didn't appear to work, so I guess it's back to copy/paste :eek:.

Hi-Heels and Back-Zipper Pants Forever...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-05-20 07:56 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-05-20 08:06 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-05-20 08:09 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-05-20 08:38 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-05-20 08:39 ]</font>

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Read the FAQ again more carefull and see what you did wrong. :smile:

It's

:eek:
with an extra colon on the end.. :eek: :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

Halleluyah !!! I did it, I did it , I did ... I got rid of the awful comfy loafers ... but ended up with cowboy boots when i was dreaming of cowgirl boots ... what's the next step ? Vanessa

When you get to 50, you get to trade in your cowboy boots for some comfy kitten heels! The more you post, the higher you go, until you are in the stellar range Firefox has reached and are perched firmly in Debbie's 6" oxfords! Man...Debbie's gonna have to buy another pair if more people get into her heels! :smile:

OH no out of the comfy loafers, and into cowboy boots. Oh well getting nearer the kittens :smile:

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

This is 900, for me. It's not yet getting me into something different, but Fox posted for 900, and so am I. I admit, I have not been posting as much lately, so it has been a bit slow in getting here. But now, I am! :smile: Firmly entrenched at #2.

Absolutely....although the friendly competition is quite fun, and very relaxing! It's like being in a huge room wiht all of your closest friends. No matter how long it takes me to climb through the ranks, I shall survive! :smile: :smile: :wink:

Thank you. I will keep my efforts going. :smile: Even if it is only because I don't like these flat shoes in front of my name. LoL _________________ Never without 5" heels, but always with a skirt <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: viktoriaheels on 2002-05-29 10:17 ]</font>

Never without 5" heels, and always with a very short skirt