Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fox, you'd be broke before you landed! Me, I'd be fine, since as of today, I'd only bring four pairs total. In my own way, I am broke. Let's hope I can scrounge up 80 dollars for some feel good purchases! I could use it during this recovery. Then I, too, will know the horror of baggage charges!

Oh yes, certainly I will be great amongst shoe collectors. I dream of a walk in closet, or even a small room, with racks organizing by colour, style, height... And I thought it took a while to figure out what to wear every morning as it is. Imagine the moment I will have all of those shoes... This dream keeps me going, certainly.

Okay, so there is no promotion involved, but this is #601. I would say, at the least, that I am doing well. And I am bored, not tired, and eager to type. Woo hoo, past 600. Only 150 until I reach a new style. Hey, not enough promotions happening around here, someone had to find a reason to celebrate!

Yep! As they said in Cannonball Run.... We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there. I'm heelbound, just watch those post counts run! Okay...so I modified it (a bit). :smile:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

950, but no banana! Only 50 more to go. I'm not fancying the oxfords at all actually. I think we said anyone reaching 1500 or something could have the pic of their choice so I'll have to think of something.

<font size=1> Posted Image

Click For Freestyle Fashions </font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-05-08 23:53 ]</font>