Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 postings then you're into some nice comfortable wedges. I enjoyed those.... Now I'm wandering around at the dizzy heights of 5in heels! :D

SH

Uihh, 5 inches? SH, you are not half bad!

I told in another thread about my latest longer sunday promenade on 4.5'' stiletto boots in the city of Frankfurt. Happily I had no problems with walking on them. It was an exciting and funny experience :wink:

To compete with you, I have to raise my heel height drastically and to maltreat my keybord like an idiot!

The next step will be my black 5'' stiletto ankle boots. They look like your reached grade and my secondary avatar. 500 postings necessary?

It seems to me that this little picture is limping always behind my public footwear :x

As daily slipper at home the 3'' wedges may be suitable. But all my heels are higher than 3 inches :D

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

• 2 weeks later...

12 postings then you're into some nice comfortable wedges. I enjoyed those.... Now I'm wandering around at the dizzy heights of 5in heels! :wink:

SH

5 inchers, how I want them. Are you closing in on the 7 inch ballet shoes of doom? :D

I wish I was a size 10

Only 7in ballet heels?! I thought they were larger than that! Depends on your shoe size I guess. Once you get past the 6in oxfords to 1500 posts, you get to choose your own rank. I may put in some nice ballets for that. Probably some from punitiveshoes.com! I'm about half way to my next ranking now at 750 posts... 5.5in pumps here I come..! SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Oh, you know of NTL then?! Actually, despite the bad reputation, I've never had ANY problems with them. Except that a car was parked over the manhole cover so they couldn't install our cable modem that day.... *sigh* SH

I've had many friends over here that are from the UK. They don't speak highly of NTL. When I was over there I didn't have to deal with NTL because I didn't have the internet in my flat.

I wish I was a size 10

Passed 200 posts a few days ago. Forgot all about this thread. Hmm. Three or four posts per person discussing each level of promotion makes each one arrive a bit sooner than expected?

Posting on the board comes before board-dome strikes! (sorry!) What's the point of writing your own when it's already been done? One of my friends wrote one in VB actually, I might be able to dig it out... SH

The point of writing my own? Well for 1, I know what's going on in the background. Then there's that "I actually did it" thing. All it really means is I'm exercising my programming skills.

I wish I was a size 10

What is "it" (the world wide epidemic)? I don't get out much! :wink:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks