Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations all on your achievements. And I'm aiming for 2000 posts too, but we'll have to hope that things calm down at work for that one!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Oh my God I've got my Oxfords yippeee :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: and they say that giving cigarettes up is hard... I've quit those for nearly 4 years now umm can't see quitting this as being easy, although... What am I saying - I don't want to :wink::D:o:D:)

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Oh my God I've got my Oxfords yippeee ...

1001 postings in a 234 day period. That averages out to approximately 4 postings per day !!!!

Pheeeeeewwww :wink:

But you do look good in those stiletto oxfords. :D

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Kittens Eh! Better start posting a lot more!

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

My posting average is similar to Laurie's and sometimes I have blitzed 30 or so in a session. But now the board is established with many interesting threads, and tons of members, I don't see such a need to post a lot. So it's just as and when for me now.

Congratulations :drinking: :lol: :drinking: :lol: :drinking: :lol: :drinking: :cry: :bday: from now on the shoes get more interesting :)

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

woohoo, 100 :lol: No offence to those who like the kittens, but they just were not me. Laurie: a modest goddess, you're not letting great power get to you, cool! Seeya Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Humility is something I like, and need more of, so thank you. I am trying not to let it get to my head. Just because I can strut around in stilettos and do things most others cannot like jumping, dancing, kicking, it doesn't make me better. Just different.

I eagerly await the day when this becomes one of the virtues society holds in high esteem. Until that time, I'm just some girl who likes a certain style of footwear. Oh, the fortune to be made when society wakes up and needs a stiletto goddess...

With proper writing and editing, the quickest I could produce a good book, if time allowed, would be, eight months, maybe a year. I have too many ideas, fantasy, sci-fi, modern day fiction... Hrm. Another idea. What if, to illustrate the talent, I did something like you are suggesting, as a web serial? I could even try to sketch a few things now and again, who knows. No scanner, but still. Okay, time to think about a few things. Although I do admit, I have little knowledge of anything you have mentioned. I'm a pop culture data base, but beyond that...

Don't disregard the idea totally. Look what happened to JK Rowling - from zip to the richest woman in the world! Of course, you need a subject of mass appeal!

I've written three and a half pages of a sample story. So I am on my way. I will end up using something like Front Page Editor, and I will need free web space somewhere. It will include a bit of heels reference, to draw interest from people here, but it is not going to be a fetish based story. I hope to find a few thousand readers, if the story goes well enough. Hey, the internet is the way, maybe this is my way, too. Heck, we'll start with a female space pirate as a major character. That might be interesting... Do we need a new thread somewhere? This is off topic from AHHHHHHHHH sneakers a little bit, I fear... Maybe in the general section?

[off topic]I've written Star Wars fanfics(the clean ones, not the dirty ones seen out there) and am in a Star Trek PBeM game(again, clean one). I feel that satisfies my writing bug. Would love to see what you've got going Laurie :lol: PS, I'm not a proofreader, I've got enough problems dealing with my own typing problems :lol: [/off topic] How are my sandals looking? Ohhh, I like them so much I want to stay in them for a while :lol:

I wish I was a size 10