Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

Well done jim and Ruud. Can't say I've had thigh-high boots under my suit, but I've found a suit and heels is easy to get away with - as I've said before, the suit is so conventional that people don't look any further to the heels underneath!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruud - of course you're right. It takes a while before this becomes easy. I don't want to take anything away from you. I guess that I meant something more like "you attract a bit less attention in a suit and heels than in jeans and heels". Or perhaps that's just my experience.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Woo hoo! I've done the big fifteen hundred! I'd just like to thank everyone here for making this such an exciting place to hang out! And my parents, without whom I wouldn't be here. Yeah, and the people who invented the Internet, as I wouldn't have been able to do this without the Internet! And I want to thank the people who invented PHPBB, as - hey, wait, what do you mean "This isn't the Oscars!" :wink: ?

Excellent Yamyam,

you've made the grade to be a top poster! :D

How does it feel to be in the realm of the elite? :wink:

Wonderful! I'm inspired to move on to higher things! Now I just have to work out what to have as my rank icon!

How about a Klingon boot? :D

you're not alone, I have a similar predicament !

do I use a small picture of my red shoes or something to complement my Klingon symbol?

answers on the back of a postage stamp please! :wink:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Gee, I think I need to do some power posting and build back that buffer between myself and everyone else! Francis, this is a high heeled discussion forum, you need something appropriate for that. The rock band kiss had some militant looking platform boots, did they not? it could represent the themes as well as look different enough to compliment the symbol. or just loose the symbol and get something new? :wink:

as - hey, wait, what do you mean "This isn't the Oscars!" ?

You certainly deserve a medal of some sort :wink::D

I love you, you nut :o

Congratualtions!!!!

:drinking: :bday: :drinking: :bday: :drinking: :bday: :drinking: :bday: :drinking: :bday: :drinking: :bday:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

You certainly deserve a medal of some sort :wink::D

I love you, you nut :o

Well, if you happen to have a spare medal around... And I love you too!

Congratualtions!!!!

:drinking: :bday: :drinking: :bday: :drinking: :bday: :drinking: :bday: :drinking: :bday: :drinking: :bday:

I may have a swift half of lager shandy, yes :D:):lol:

be careful, you may not survive the other half ! LOL :wink: I'm in training again, but this time it's the alcohol type. 4 pints and I'm feeling silly, not drunk, just silly. That's when I'm at my best ! :o I'm still throwing a party when I get a new place :D All are welcome!

Whaaaaaaaawhoooooooo!!!!!!!!!! :D Five and a half inch pumps!!! :wink:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• 2 weeks later...

Hoverfly congratulations :drinking: :bday: :drinking: :bday: :drinking: :bday: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Well, I think the Mustang was a better idea to wait for! But you did say "race me". Anyway congrats on 2000, Laurie. That's an achievement in anyone's book especially as your posts are often long and thoughtful. I wonder who is next. I fancy Yam Yam.

Yamyam should be next, he's close enough, not more than 300 at this point. Hrm... Well, we should get the Mustang tomorrow, but I have no idea when we'll get the digital camera for some picture time. Black car, need to coordinate the outfit for this one...

Yeah!! It took me a while, but I just noticed I've been promoted to the 2" Cowboys. I don't post to often so I'm not suprised how long it took. Still a nice change from the loafers.

Hehe.... you need somthing higher than that to reach the top of Mt Washington!!! :wink: Start power posting!!!!