High Heels-- The Chick Magnet

Magickman

High Heels-- The Chick Magnet

As curious as it may seem, high heels on a guy are simply a chick magnet. Sure, some women are of an opposite polarity, and not attracted. But my experience is that many women are allured and excited by a guy in heels. This is hardly conjecture, rather personal experience with meeting women at social dances and on the internet.

Face it, most guys dress and look pretty much alike, same styles of hair, clothing, and footwear. A fellow who can set himself apart from the crowd will quickly grab women's attention. I mean the women will approach me, when I am wearing my heels, and start conversations. Of course, they ask about my shoes, where I got them, if I can dance wearing heels, and so forth. If I am wearing plain men's shoes, that never happens.

The only conclusion I can draw from this, is that a lot of women are attracted to a man in heels. It has happened to me repeatedly. I think that scads of women have a thing for shoes, a fetish if you will. A man in heels turns them on.

Now this is only my own experience. Surely, some of you other guys have had experiences meeting women, while you were wearing your heels. Women treated you differently, didn't they?

How about sharing your stories of meeting women, even your wives and girlfriends, when you were wearing your heels?

There must many stories like this. And I think we should hear them.

my ex-wife loved the fact that i like to wear womens shoes. We never went out in public heeling together but she loved it as a sexual tool, but it can backfire as it did with her when our troubles began. It was (and still is a little emarrasing for anyone else to know my enjoyment of wearing heels and she tried to use it against me. But she is gone and i'm still heeling. I know there are better stories that mine out there but i just thought i'd start it off.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

I'm curious Magickman, what kind of heels do you wear that women are attracted to? Obviously, you are heeling in public. Are they boots that appear to be unisex or are they truly feminine looking? Whatever the answer, I admire a man who is willing to show his preferences in public.

Looking to share my fetish with like-minded individuals. I love to wear classic opera pumps in public with 4-5 inch stiletto heels.

I have many different pairs of heel boots that I wear publicly, that range from broad heels of only 2 1/2 inches to stilettos of 4 1/2 inches. I think the women react more, positively or negatively, to the higher and narrower heels. Some are rather unisex in appearance, and most are black. My favorites, however, are more fashionable stiletto styles with narrow soles, pointier toes, and sexy curves, even hooker boots, as some of the women call them. Plainly to the observer, they are big heels, something I do not attempt to hide. I wear them because it pleases me, and they make me noticeably taller. Styles of this kind are only available in women's models, so that is what I wear. I do not attribute qualities of gender to shoes and boots. Instead I consider masculine and feminine to be traits of people. Last week a tavern waitress saw my stilettos and asked if I was gay. My woman piped in with, "No, I assure you he is not." I think that answered the question. I am quite comfortable wearing my high heels just about anywhere, and I am not overly concerned if strangers like them or not. I wear my heels to please myself. In tall, sexy shoes, I feel tall and sexy, and women can sense that. ===================================== Spikes Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:09 pm Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm curious Magickman, what kind of heels do you wear that women are attracted to? Obviously, you are heeling in public. Are they boots that appear to be unisex or are they truly feminine looking? Whatever the answer, I admire a man who is willing to show his preferences in public.

i agree. on previous heelmeets (one occasion on the magnus shop springs to mind) a lady approached us appearing at first to be thinking it was a little strange, but took enormous interest when we explained that we werent a fetish group, rather ordinary ppl with a love for heels. she was impressed and offered alternate shopping suggestions

Being married, I wouldn't exactly say I have had experience with them being a "chick magnent", but I would agree women tend to be alot more tolerant and accepting. Case in point, both my sister-in-laws took it as nothing that I like to wear heels, much to my wife's fear they would think I was some kind of freak. Scotty

I think what it is is that it's a talking point and a common interest, both great ice-breakers. You will find that chatting up the birds is easier if the ice is broken and you share common interests. Moreover, you tend to be more confident talking to someone who has taken a positive view on a topic that interests you.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Although “Chick Magnet” is not my style, I do find that more females comment about my boots than males. I only remember two males starting a conversation but then. This forum excluded, wearing heels, and the problems wearing heels, are things more women are familiar with than men are. I do not count shouted insults from moving cars as “conversations”. These comments have always been from men. Women are also generally more interested in the style of shoes than men are so wearing an “interesting” style can be a real attention getter. High heels are an attention getting device. Guess what... it works.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

A chick magnet, well that's one way of putting it. With all the women I'm exposed to over the course of one day only a very small percentage actually seem to even notice. Those that do are ususally positive.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Men, in general, are not inclinded to discuss women's clothing with other males due to a fear of their being viewed as effeminate. I would think any man that openly discussed or expressed "undue" interest in high heels, with either a man or woman, would have the reason for their interest "questioned" and would be embarrassed to be analyzed in that light.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

The first night I wore actual heels was my boots in my avatar to a club downtown. It was me and my one female friend. We stood around a table where a bunch of her friends were. I was talking and getting to know them. I then sat down on a stool and my heel was fully exposed.

One girl looked down and noticed them. She leaned over to my friend and asked if she could ask me about them. She then tapped me on the shoulder and said "I really like your boots. Where did you get them?". We began to talk and hit it off.

At the end of that convo, she said to me, "You know, all the guys in here look the same. They look like they are out of an American Eagle Catalog. You have style. You wear differnt things and it looks good. If I didn't have a bf sitting right next to me, I would totally give you my number".

Maybe that confidence kept me persuing woman's shoes from then on...

Oh and by the way, if some are not familar with the "American Eagle" look, check out their website http://www.ae.com.

Good experience, CB. Please tell us if you have some other interesting experiences from wearing heels. Do you wear them to school? and what, if any, reaction do you get from other guys?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

canadianbeaver17, If more guys knew what we know, they probably still wouldn't wear heels. They just don't have the backbone. Oh well, so much the better for us.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

canadianbeaver17,

If more guys knew what we know, they probably still wouldn't wear heels. They just don't have the backbone. Oh well, so much the better for us.

I couldn't agree more, Shafted. It takes a considerable amount of courage to do what we do, risking public riducule and humiliation, just to satisy our desire to wear women's shoes. For someone on the outside looking in, they probably think we're crazy, but hey, sanity is in the eye of the beholder.

Back to the gist of this thread, yeah, the notion of a man wearing high heels is indeed an attention getter, especially from women who are inately curious about our passion. I've had complete strangers (women) ask me why I'm wearing heels, and my response is always the same, "Because I enjoy them." I've found that simple statement almost always disarms women and, in turn, stokes their curiosity.

More often than not, women are quite fascinated at seeing men in heels and, more often than not, they appreciate our unique sense of style. Like caanadianbeaver17, I've had women say they like how I look in heels, and, coming from women, that's certainly high praise.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Interesting that your school mates would call you gay just because you wear woman's shoes. I guess that just proves once again that what we've been saying about most of the male popluation believing that if you're a guy and like to wear high heels, you must be gay.

Highschool kids will call anything gay. My step mom made me wear dress pants and dress shirts to school (of course all guys clothes). I was called gay for that (all the other kids wore tshirts and jeans). I was a quiet kid. I was called gay for that. I didn't like to fight back. Was called gay for that. I am happily married to a knock out of a woman and 3 beautiful girls. Wow, guess being "gay" pays off;) Don't let it get you down. Its the mentality of school age kids. When your insecure about yourself, you take it out on others to make yourself feel better. Scotty

There's nothing wrong with being called gay. If you have a certain style and are more interested in lets say the finer things in life, people might make that assumption. For many people it's easier to say of those things that they don't understand - e.g. a fugue, or a work of visual art - it's crap, than to make the effort. Making the assumption you're gay takes a lot less effort.

African-American teens are just as bad about calling anything gay. Oddly enough, in some instances where I've been so slurred, it's been girls more than boys hurling those insults at me. Their mouths can be more vile than boys'. Ahh, the joys of equality. In any event, it's ignorance that fuels such foolish comments, plain and simple, and if those people choose to be ignorant, slurring a group of people because it makes them feel big, then there's nothing that can be done to change those narrow minds.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Trolldeg is probably correct. And, JeffB, as far as African American young people are concerned, their badmouthing anything or everything is just a part of today's "ghettoized" culture they're caught up in. As a mark of proof of what I say, when a white teacher here in the Charleston school system tried to discipline a group of 17 and 18 year old high school students that had threatened her with rape, dismemberment and the death of her entire family, her complaints were instantly dismissed by the principal as being harmless because it's "just part of young black culture." If anyone wonders where they get such ideas, just take a look at the Rap music that is so prevalent in their culture these days.

Well I don't know about all that, to me it sounds like that principal is what we call a good o'l fashion dumbass and those kids where idiots. And to me being a black person age 25 I kinda find it offensive that anyone would say those things represent balck culture and is harmless.... And what about rap music? I find that comment really offensive.(Because I'm leaning to be a hip hop dj.) Do you even listen to it? Ok yeah there are a lot of rappers who rap about negative things and that is just because that is all they know. When you are a kid in a poor neghboorhood and the first sign of success you EVER see is some drug dealer rolling on 20's with all the girls yeah that is going to have a lot of apeal and that is the case with a lot of them. But there are a lot of rappers who rap about positive things, and a lot of them are popular too Will Smith, Kanye West (nice little christian guy who has the number one single in hip hop right now and is a grammy winner)And alos had a BIG single last year called Jesus Walks, Common, Mos Deff., Outkast (another grammy winner last year), The Roots Jurrasic 5, Black Eye Peas (who latest singles have been music the whole family can listen to.), so there are lots of positive hip hop artist out there that are popular! as I said Kanye is one of the biggest and most postive names in hip hop right now. Keep in mind Hip Hop and rap music didn't even really start off as negative. That stuff came around with the ermerge of gangsta rap during the late 80's early 90's wicth is just a deffernt genre of rap. And is really the only genre of rap that gets that hardcore with all that stuff. You also got like crunk witch is just a high energy club style rap that just raps about haveing a good time. Though some Crunk does go into the violent stuff, but not a lot of it and its not nearly as hard as gangsta. People like the Lil Jon or the Ying Yang twins, Missy Elliot. I mean that was a close mind and offensive comment that is based on a sterotype. Sterotype that people assumes is the true face of hip-hop because they really know NOTHING about it. I mean if your listening to people like 50 cent, Emenim, Young Buck and thinking that is all rap is, then you need to listen to some deffernt albums. Because I know a lot of poeple who will tell you deffernt.

It's all good. ~Arron.

I would have to agree with you asdf. I myself being african american i understand where you are coming from. One problem that i see is with people like 50 cent, they don't live theat lifestyle anymore. They are always traveling or in the studio. First off 50 cent lives in connecticut no where near the ghetto. Second he doesn't drink or smoke so what does that tell you about the fools that believe what he is saying. If these thugs were a little smarter they would understand that these are lies and fabrication that they are putting on was but all they see is money, cars, clothes, and women. All they want to do is become rich and live the life they see on videos and movies. I hate the ignorance of these people that want to cry about the government holding them down but they don't want to do anything about getting themselves out. I know this is waay off topic but it had to be said. Ignorance is bliss. Please do not pigeon hole all the the likes of a few.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

ASDF and sandlecrazy, Having been in the military for the past 21 years, I totally agree with your observations to not automatically stereotype or categorize people. Being a white male, I tend to be the miority in the military and was really the minority when I was stationed in So Cal. But I have know white guys who were bigger a--holes and more degenerated then many african-american guys thet I have met in my carreer. Each nationality/ethnicity has them, and each of us need to take each person for what he or she is, and not jump to conclusions due to looks or projected appearances.... Wow that is what we talk about all the time here about "projected appearances", and that we are not all gay, but to many we may appear to be.... so if I am not gay, but wear kilts and heels, that may mean that an african american that has dreads and listens to hip-hop (skank or christian) may not be a bad guy either.... well off my soap box... Thanks for letting an older military guy vent tightlevisandhhboots

Thighbootguy:-) I quite agree that high heels are an attention getting devise and that most of the comments come from the women more so than the men. In most cases the men may be thinking things but are not going to go out of their way to say any comment to a fellow wearing high heels. Women would tend to start a conversation a lot more than men. CanadianBeaver17:-) Shafted:-) JeffB:-) I also agree with what you all say and the reactions that you have observed. Asdf174:-) Being an ex-teacher and one into music all of my life, I must commend you on your knowledge of rap and hip hop. There is no doubt in my mind that you will some day attain your goal to become a hip hop DJ. More power to you, my friend. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!