Hello From Northern Indiana

Just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I am from Northern Indiana, fairly close to the Michigan border. I have been married for 19 years to a wonderfully understanding wife. For about three years now I have been wearing high heels first at home but now a lot more in public. I am a big proponent that guys should be able to wear heels and women's shoes if they so wish. I find that when I wear my heels, they make me feel good, feel more confident and I find them sexy.

My heels tend to range from 4 to 6 inch in height. I have t-strap heels, calf high boots, open toe heels, thigh high boots, etc. I tend to stay with simple, classic design and color with a little bling on them. I will attach a few photos so you can get an idea of what I wear.

I first got into wearing heels when I first got involved with Walk a Mile in Her Shoes. This is an international men's walk to stop rape, sexual assault and gender violence. I have been walking in the event (more than one in any given year) for about ten years.

Hope to be a help, and encouragement and build bridges with this group. Thanks for listening and hope to get to know you all better!

Edited by Tech
20mb+ per image! No way. Had to remove all of them!
  • Like 5

K2.....   Hi there, welcome to the site.  If you are a guy or gal who likes wearing high heels, this is the place to be.  I also wear heels in public, have been doing so for about 20 years and I enjoy every minute of it.  I too have a very understanding wife and that helps a lot.  The Walk a Mile events are fun and for a good cause, and also serve as a good reason (excuse - ha ha) to get out in public in a pair of high heels.    

Welcome, and I am sure you will enjoy being here...   Take care...    sf

PS Nice pics too!!

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 7 months later...

Northern Indiana, huh? I'm from the Northwest - won't name a city, near Chicago though - and I was in South Bend last year for a Convention. I made some occasional stops at a pizza place there. Would have definitely been awesome to meet up...if I discovered you sooner, haha.

I'm attending said Convention again this year, but a mini-meetup with some attendees next month. I wouldn't mind a meetup of similar high-heeling minds, though~

Formally "HHDude"